CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

elgin eagle 25-04-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST (Post 14228467)
Yeah or lighter fluid.

Or paint.

GorBlimey 25-04-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 14228546)
Use WD-40 for everything, except things that need gaffer taping.

How do either of those things help with masturbation?

The last time I expect any useful advice from the BBS.

Need to get some more ice now.

stamford triumph 25-04-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14228450)
Use WD-40 to remove the glue.

Will try thanks, although probably won't remove the back to front text engrained in the door. Also I seem to remember trying to remove the greasy patches left on the floor from overspraying WD-40 is tricky unless that's where gaffer tape comes in?

ceeby 25-04-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 14228579)
How do either of those things help with masturbation?

The last time I expect any useful advice from the BBS.

Need to get some more ice now.

WD40 to lube your hands and gaffer tape to stick your balls to your arse to stop them jiggling about.

Yoda 25-04-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford triumph (Post 14228598)
Will try thanks, although probably won't remove the back to front text engrained in the door. Also I seem to remember trying to remove the greasy patches left on the floor from overspraying WD-40 is tricky unless that's where gaffer tape comes in?

And then when you’re left with gaffer tape glue marks on your floor, you can use the WD40 again to remove those marks.

You might be there all day in a neverending cycle of WD40 and tape.

:)

CP-RJW 25-04-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 14228608)
WD40 to lube your hands and gaffer tape to stick your balls to your arse to stop them jiggling about.

Wow, this site is just a god given oracle.

elgin eagle 25-04-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 14228608)
WD40 to lube your hands and gaffer tape to stick your balls to your arse to stop them jiggling about.

Dont forget the wd40 before you rip it off after.

GorBlimey 25-04-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 14228608)
WD40 to lube your hands and gaffer tape to stick your balls to your arse to stop them jiggling about.

That's why I need the ice.

It was really bad advice.

Even worse than using Pledge furniture polish and Sellotape.

davech 25-04-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 14228546)
Use WD-40 for everything, except things that need gaffer taping.

My father, who died back in 1983, used to swear by WD40. It was a standing joke. Bloody good stuff, though, even way back then.

davech 26-04-2018 12:01 AM

Johnny Vegas. Still a fat, irritating, talentless, unfunny twat.

Maybe WD40 would work on him?

CT_Palace 26-04-2018 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford triumph (Post 14228598)
Will try thanks, although probably won't remove the back to front text engrained in the door. Also I seem to remember trying to remove the greasy patches left on the floor from overspraying WD-40 is tricky unless that's where gaffer tape comes in?

Which is why lighter fuel or petrol are better solvents because both evaporate. A cloth with a bit of washing up liquid will remove any residue solvent.

danpalace07 26-04-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14224733)

Yewtree suspects #1 and #2

the digger 28-04-2018 01:58 PM

People who leave things unattended in laundrette tumble dryers - there are currently 5 out of 6 machines unavailable due to this with the other one due to run out in 4 minutes.

Shared living is a dying art it would seem.

the digger 28-04-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14231376)
People who leave things unattended in laundrette tumble dryers - there are currently 5 out of 6 machines unavailable due to this with the other one due to run out in 4 minutes.

Shared living is a dying art it would seem.

Bingo.

PeterH 28-04-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14231385)
Bingo.

Are you agreeing with yourself, or does bingo annoy you as well? :hi:

the digger 28-04-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14231655)
Are you agreeing with yourself, or does bingo annoy you as well? :hi:

Full house of unusable dryers.

cappuccinoeagle 28-04-2018 09:27 PM

Anne Widdicombe - hideous woman

Am Phibian 28-04-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14232902)
Anne Widdicombe - hideous woman

Hard to believe but she actually made me laugh out loud on some chat show thing the other day. She can take the p1ss out of herself.

TWOSEAT EAGLE 28-04-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14224733)

Not 100% certain but I think the clown on the right used to live across the road from me in Waltham Abbey about 20 years ago......on the day Diana was buried, me and my partners son-in-law were cutting down two leylaandii trees in the front garden and he came storming across the road, ranting and raving about how disrespectful we were being to Diana, how 'thugs like us' should be executed for not showing due respect to the Royal family by watching the tv coverage blah blah blah......after using one expletive too many infront of my baby grandson, the silly sod turned and ran after he was threatened with a saw and nearly ran straight into the path of an oncoming lorry. My partner and I used to see him going out in his numerous Union flag suits and top hats regularly, and he'd often pop up on tv later that day waving his flag as the Queen or one of the others attended the latest Garden or Community Center openings - an absolute bell end.:D

Joe85 28-04-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWOSEAT EAGLE (Post 14232954)
Not 100% certain but I think the clown on the right used to live across the road from me in Waltham Abbey about 20 years ago......on the day Diana was buried, me and my partners son-in-law were cutting down two leylaandii trees in the front garden and he came storming across the road, ranting and raving about how disrespectful we were being to Diana, how 'thugs like us' should be executed for not showing due respect to the Royal family by watching the tv coverage blah blah blah......after using one expletive too many infront of my baby grandson, the silly sod turned and ran after he was threatened with a saw and nearly ran straight into the path of an oncoming lorry. My partner and I used to see him going out in his numerous Union flag suits and top hats regularly, and he'd often pop up on tv later that day waving his flag as the Queen or one of the others attended the latest Garden or Community Center openings - an absolute bell end.:D



Sounds like my worst nightmare. What a massive ****.

You did well not to beat him to death with one of his flags. Perennial arse licking twat.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.