CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Stellavista 11-11-2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 13312048)
Is that a selfie?

Nope. I've got more hair than that, and don't do 'sensible' shirts and hush puppies. :p

Stellavista 11-11-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 13312049)
Lets guess the kids names

Jemimah, Elsie, Flora and Tobias.

Olivia. There must be an Olivia. Or a Harry.

Funnily enough, this is the story of a middle class family who made poor investments/bad financial plans and ended up having to leave that house to move into the private rented sector, so essentially a poor choice of picture to go with my moan. However, they still look smug.....

Selhurst Celtic 11-11-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13312052)
Olivia. There must be an Olivia. Or a Harry.

The boy is either a Conrad or an Edward (but his parents call him 'Bear').

Jim Cannon 11-11-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 13312040)
I would've thought paying by card was quicker than paying by cash, no?

In English pubs not usually

Stellavista 11-11-2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 13312054)
The boy is either a Conrad or an Edward (but his parents call him 'Bear').

'And what I could never have known is how soul-destroying it is to raise children in a house that is not your own.'

And:

'In our defence, we weren’t spending the money on expensive designer clothes, luxurious holidays or flash cars. Much of it was going on school fees and upkeep of the house.'

Twats.

Stellavista 11-11-2016 06:08 PM

Limescale

Johnnieboy 11-11-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13312064)
Limescale

They should be priced individually, not by weight

Heb 7:4 11-11-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13312064)
Limescale

Is that the name of one of the boys, or the girls?

Stellavista 11-11-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 (Post 13312081)

:)

If I was going to have another one, I'd suggest Flavela.

Chocky 11-11-2016 07:01 PM

Trumpton now having a new mayor. No Mexicans or Muslims in the town in the first place so no walls needing to be built between there and Chigley. But that slag with the dogs is in for a pasting get back in the kitchen, ugly bitch walking about willy nilly.

TopKnot 11-11-2016 08:04 PM

Idiots in the office who think their phone call is too important to interrupt to show some respect to our war dead for a couple of minutes a year.

SeanPalace84 11-11-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 13312182)
Idiots in the office who think their phone call is too important to interrupt to show some respect to our war dead for a couple of minutes a year.

******* wankers :veryangry

Some in our office think it's a good idea to read the Sun website whilst others are paying their respects.

Chocky 11-11-2016 08:17 PM

Yeah but they'd all get a job at FIFA.

Blind_Eagle 11-11-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 13311847)
Homes under the Hammer and the music. It really grips me for some reason

Presenter - this house has mouldy walls
Music - the most obscure song you've ever heard which mentions mould walls somewhere in it's lyrics.

Point of order, l actually watched that episode and knew the track they played. It was actually a clever play on words, the song actually had sod all to do with "mould walls". It made me laugh.

Perhaps it grips you because it's clever?

Or I'm talking utter bollocks but like the track played.

ceeby 11-11-2016 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 (Post 13312081)

Flo, 13, Annie, 11, Monty, nine, and two-year-old Dolly :afro:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz4Pk2h2BVf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2012 according to DM

KYLIE MINEAGLE 11-11-2016 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 13312049)
Lets guess the kids names

Jemimah, Elsie, Flora and Tobias.

If that picture had been taken down here it would be. Taylah , Shawna, Storm and Fox. As for what the plebs would have called them I've no idea.

Hedgehog 12-11-2016 02:40 AM

Woman at work.... she doesn't want to be there so bitches and moans for 8 hours, giving a running commentary of her feelings.

Talk about negative waves!

I'm not over the moon about being there myself, but she takes it to a new level, and bring me down with her.

I seem to so so much better days when she is out of the office, no matter what shit goes down.

Adlerhorst 12-11-2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 13312578)
Flo, 13, Annie, 11, Monty, nine, and two-year-old Dolly :afro:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz4Pk2h2BVf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2012 according to DM

i love stories like this. Not content with ruining their own lives through their own stupidity they decide to advertise it to the world.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 12-11-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 13311847)
Homes under the Hammer and the music. It really grips me for some reason

Presenter - this house has mouldy walls
Music - the most obscure song you've ever heard which mentions mould walls somewhere in it's lyrics.

It's like someone has gone onto google and literally typed, lyrics with "XXXXXX" in it.

This happens around 12 times per show.

Same with Come Dine With Me.
Occasionally, though the opposite is; "ooh, I like that tune - haven't heard it for years" then spending ages trying to remember it/find it again. Compounded by the clip being too short for Spotify.

I wonder if that delightful family in the Daily Mail photo have these problems, now that they have make do with just a 32" TV and the plebeian Entertainment Package on Sky to afford the dressage and Latin lessons for Hermione and Rufus.

PhuketEagle 12-11-2016 03:48 PM

Continual TV ads for Paul O'Grady's 'For The Love Of Dogs' - series 5 would you believe? Ads show various dogs constantly barking madly interspersed with O'Grady's obnoxious Brummie (or nearby) accent - can't stand the guy.
Feel sorry for the dogs that have to spend time around him - that's probably why they're whining & suicidal. Now he's started wearing really bad clothes in a desperate attempt to get noticed, a bit like Ade Edmondson on his UK travel show. They'd make a great couple. Please don't make series 6, there can't be that many dog lovers. If you own one, take it for a walk instead of forcing it to watch this pile of sh***! (OK, that's enough - Ed.)