CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Blind_Eagle 12-03-2015 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12285562)
bad day at the Tesco's check out is it?

China Resources Vanguard check out surely?

GorBlimey 12-03-2015 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 12285171)
Blokes who would rather use the urinal right next to you than go into an empty cubicle

Indeed!

Furthermore, the turds who find it necessary to park their car next to yours in an empty car park.

mushroom 12-03-2015 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 12285177)
Blokes who go into the cubicle and then let rip with what is clearly a scatter gun explosion, that you just know will have sprayed the rim as well as the bowl, and then give an audible-to-the-next-cubicle sigh of satisfaction.

Whenever I hear some dude drop a fecal cluster bomb, he has my utter sympathy.

WhitehorseN76 12-03-2015 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON (Post 12285553)
A big pet hate is this.

Customer Service - you want a "Hello" and a smile from the person serving you. So, why do you have to be so ****** rude and come to the till, talking on your mobile frigging phone, and remain having a conversation throughout the whole sodding transaction. You cnts can fck off because I am not serving you. Wankers. Even worse when they can't even break their conversation to say "Hello" or "Thank-you".

The other day i went to buy my lottery tickets and the woman serving me was eating a packet of crisps. She handed me over the tickets and they said "sorry there might be some salt and vinegar on those."

chrisophiex 12-03-2015 08:36 AM

People who continue to eat on the phone, especially when you say "I can tell you're eating so I'll call you back" , which is a polite way to have a go at them, and they reply "No, it's ok" and carry on eating !

Take the hint you div !

CPFC2010ANDON 12-03-2015 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitehorseN76 (Post 12286611)
The other day i went to buy my lottery tickets and the woman serving me was eating a packet of crisps. She handed me over the tickets and they said "sorry there might be some salt and vinegar on those."

Report her. That shouldn't have happened.

She should be eating out of sight.

Selhurst Celtic 12-03-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON (Post 12286747)
Report her.

:D

Once a train snitch, always a train snitch.

Blind_Eagle 12-03-2015 10:37 AM

To whom?

CPFC2010ANDON 12-03-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12286827)
:D

Once a train snitch, always a train snitch.

Some people's standards are higher than others.

besides, as I said, customer service works both ways.

Selhurst Celtic 12-03-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12286829)
To whom?

To the MD of Londis, the Head of the National Lottery and tweet Gary Lineker (if they were Walkers crisps).

I'm sure they'll put their top men on it right away.

Selhurst Celtic 12-03-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON (Post 12286831)
Some people's standards are higher than others.

:D

Glorious.

Blind_Eagle 12-03-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON (Post 12286831)
besides, as I said, customer service works both ways.

It really doesn't.

It's a one way street.

Far East Eagle 12-03-2015 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12286844)
It really doesn't.

It's a one way street.

To an extent, when I was at uni I worked as a tillgirl, you don't expect people to be polite to you or say hello etc. and for 5.80 an hour Asda weren't going to get much out of me, but once I had a customer that was so rude I refused to serve them. There's a difference between rudeness and ignorance

Blind_Eagle 12-03-2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 12286857)
To an extent, when I was at uni I worked as a tillgirl, you don't expect people to be polite to you or say hello etc. and for 5.80 an hour Asda weren't going to get much out of me, but once I had a customer that was so rude I refused to serve them. There's a difference between rudeness and ignorance

I understand what you are saying but was your refusal to serve them your personal decision or company policy?

kayjay 12-03-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 12286558)
Whenever I hear some dude drop a fecal cluster bomb, he has my utter sympathy.

My utter respect :D

Far East Eagle 12-03-2015 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12286862)
I understand what you are saying but was your refusal to serve them your personal decision or company policy?

Asda's policy is if the are rude and /or offensive then you can refuse to serve that customer. It is at your own discretion, but when I told the supervisor the situation she agreed I acted in the right way and continued the transaction herself

CPFC2010ANDON 12-03-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12286862)
I understand what you are saying but was your refusal to serve them your personal decision or company policy?

A good company will support you in such instances, just as they will come down on you, as the company employee, if you did not provide the standard of service so rightly expect by that company, and its customers.

Blind_Eagle 12-03-2015 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 12286877)
Asda's policy is if the are rude and /or offensive then you can refuse to serve that customer. It is at your own discretion, but when I told the supervisor the situation she agreed I acted in the right way and continued the transaction herself

I guess the customer wasn't rude to your supervisor then?

Far East Eagle 12-03-2015 11:07 AM

no they were too stunned by my reaction :p

Blind_Eagle 12-03-2015 11:07 AM

Brilliant. :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.