CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

civil eagle 18-03-2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlito (Post 12297404)
I've done all 3 :D

This message is hidden because Carlito is on your ignore list.

Chocky 18-03-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12295639)
uBlock is your friend

Thanks for that! But is there one for Sky Sports News in the early morning to block that F*CKING Vanarama advert they show on EVERY bloody ad break? Especially that fat tosser at the start "WEN MYVANZ OFF THE ROAD AHM NOT WORKIN, WAH AM A GOH-NADOO"

Try thowing yourself under a bus instead then you fat f*cking annoying C*NT.

Far East Eagle 18-03-2015 03:11 PM

Probably should have posted it yesterday but I'm still getting crap about it now:

1. People that aren't Irish celebrating St.Patrick's Day
2. People who call it 'St.Paddy's' Day
3. Ameri***** claiming Irish ancestry which is almost certainly false
4. Ameri***** using their 1/32 Irish status to go out dressed as a leprechaun and get drunk
5. People that forget Ireland can hardly be considered friendly with us over the last 100 or more years
6. People that on the one hand celebrate St.Patrick's Day (that aren't even Irish) and then the next call you a racist for putting a St.George's flag up

Ghosteagle 18-03-2015 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 12297840)
Probably should have posted it yesterday but I'm still getting crap about it now:

1. People that aren't Irish celebrating St.Patrick's Day
2. People who call it 'St.Paddy's' Day
3. Ameri***** claiming Irish ancestry which is almost certainly false
4. Ameri***** using their 1/32 Irish status to go out dressed as a leprechaun and get drunk
5. People that forget Ireland can hardly be considered friendly with us over the last 100 or more years
6. People that on the one hand celebrate St.Patrick's Day (that aren't even Irish) and then the next call you a racist for putting a St.George's flag up

Have a guinness and calm down:p

Chocky 18-03-2015 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 12297840)
6. People that on the one hand celebrate St.Patrick's Day (that aren't even Irish) and then the next call you a racist for putting a St.George's flag up

With St. George in my heart keep me English, WAH AM A GOH-NADOO.

Fat cuuuuuuuuuunt.

CT_Palace 18-03-2015 03:26 PM

******* Americans who desperately want to be Irish. What's so special about being Irish FFS? Especially when the vast majority of white Americans' ancestors came from the UK or N.European. But we don't want to mention that do we?

Far East Eagle 18-03-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghosteagle (Post 12297849)
Have a guinness and calm down:p

not being able to neg someone your just repped :p

Ghosteagle 18-03-2015 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12297859)
******* Americans who desperately want to be Irish. What's so special about being Irish FFS? Especially when the vast majority of white Americans' ancestors came from the UK or N.European. But we don't want to mention that do we?

I think that's statistically untrue. Any proof?

CT_Palace 18-03-2015 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 12297861)
not being able to neg someone your just repped :p

Don't worry, I've just negged him for doubting my totally unbiased, formulated in a fit of annoyance, statistic.

CT_Palace 18-03-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12297875)
Don't worry, I've just negged him for doubting my totally unbiased, formulated in a fit of annoyance, statistic.

Actually, my totally correct statistic:
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762137.html

Far East Eagle 18-03-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12297875)
Don't worry, I've just negged him for doubting my totally unbiased, formulated in a fit of annoyance, statistic.

haha :vader::vader:

just noticed I spelt 'you' wrong :D

Ghosteagle 18-03-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12297880)
Actually, my totally correct statistic:
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762137.html

You sure you're reading that right? Nice try though:lux:

danpalace07 18-03-2015 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz (Post 12297359)
Johnny Come Lately's who think we should have our Championship loyalty points taken away.
You can't just turn up now we're in the Prem and playing Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City etc and expect to jump the ticket queue.
Where were you at Donny, Scunny and Barnsley?

Are there people that actually think this? Christ.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12297859)
******* Americans who desperately want to be Irish. What's so special about being Irish FFS? Especially when the vast majority of white Americans' ancestors came from the UK or N.European. But we don't want to mention that do we?

******* hate people like this tbh. Insecure melts desperate to cling onto another country's identity. It's always just one of their grandparents who's Irish and they've never been there anyway.

CT_Palace 18-03-2015 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghosteagle (Post 12297893)
You sure you're reading that right?

yep.

Chocky 18-03-2015 04:00 PM

Clinton Morrison was as Irish as you could be. You get me innit?

Ghosteagle 18-03-2015 04:01 PM

Japan superdry.

TopKnot 18-03-2015 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12297880)
Actually, my totally correct statistic:
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762137.html

so in 2011 the amount of people in USA who considered themselves as Irish descended is almost 8 times the entire population of Ireland. hmm. Speedy breeders I guess.

CT_Palace 18-03-2015 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 12298213)
so in 2011 the amount of people in USA who considered themselves as Irish descended is almost 8 times the entire population of Ireland. hmm. Speedy breeders I guess.

The thing is about that number is as I mentioned in my first post, it's boosted by sad American twats who are desperate to be Irish for some (unknown to me) reason. Their great great great grandfather might have been Irish and married a German, and subsequent great great grandfather, great grandfather, grandfather and father married any nationality you can think of (bar Irish) and they would still consider themselves Irish over anything else.

Stellavista 18-03-2015 07:54 PM

Those earings that look like a black polo.

Stellavista 18-03-2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooders (Post 12297112)
Zero hour contracts. Minimum wage.

There's never an excuse for rudeness.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.