CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

mroakley9 03-07-2016 11:47 AM

UEFA for taking down all the good videos of Robson-Kanu's goal against Belgium

Icy 04-07-2016 05:20 PM

Ryan ******* Giggs. The whiney faced **** seems to be everywhere after the wankers dropped him like the sheep shagging wanker he is.

Chocky 04-07-2016 05:43 PM

Refresh refresh refresh refresh etc on the Benteke thread.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 04-07-2016 05:56 PM

John Inverdale

Worksop Palace 04-07-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 13091441)
John Inverdale

Complete and utter bellusendus

(That's JI not you)

The childish clapping during a tennis review. Seriously, just stop it

big bad John 04-07-2016 06:10 PM

Now that Iceland are out, we won't have to listen to commentators announcing every few minutes that the population of Iceland is 330,000. Or the lede of every article starting as, "Iceland - a country with a mere population of three hundred and thirty thousand."

elgin eagle 04-07-2016 06:18 PM

'so called' Islamic State.

Isle of Wight 04-07-2016 06:29 PM

"Hidden" tracks on CD's. The bloody things don't end you wait 5 mins plays the hidden track before you can go back to the beginning. Just stick it on the end as a bonus track!!

chrisophiex 04-07-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13091536)
"Hidden" tracks on CD's. The bloody things don't end you wait 5 mins plays the hidden track before you can go back to the beginning. Just stick it on the end as a bonus track!!

It's not hidden then.

Isle of Wight 04-07-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 13091764)
It's not hidden then.

OK Mr Pedantic ;) "Tracks that are not listed as being on the CD with a bloody great gap before you can hear them"

Oddjob 04-07-2016 08:29 PM

Top Gear

Does the amount of viewers this show gets warrant the level of news coverages it achieves?

Mr Mojo Risin 04-07-2016 09:25 PM

Rich kids of Instagram. Awful, awful, awful people and demonstrative of everything that is wrong with the 21st century. Enough to turn the most raving Thatcherite into Jeremy Corbyn.

chrisophiex 04-07-2016 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13091846)
OK Mr Pedantic ;) "Tracks that are not listed as being on the CD with a bloody great gap before you can hear them"


You'll need to buy the vinyl version to fit that track listing :bash:

CT_Palace 05-07-2016 02:49 AM

Fecking 4th of Juky fireworks.
Been going off since Friday fecking night :veryangry

Worksop Palace 06-07-2016 06:19 PM

Been said before but needs saying again.

Andrew Castle

Is there a more sycophantic wanker on the planet ? Other than John Inverdale maybe

Toe curlingly cringeworthy embarrassment

cantspell 06-07-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13095294)
Been said before but needs saying again.

Andrew Castle

Is there a more sycophantic wanker on the planet ? Other than John Inverdale maybe

Toe curlingly cringeworthy embarrassment

couldn't agree more

firesign 06-07-2016 06:28 PM

Tennis players wearing round neck t-shirts (yes I'm looking at you Andy Murray). They should always have a collar in classic polo-shirt style.

firesign 06-07-2016 06:29 PM

Oh yeah, and Andrew Castle.

elgin eagle 06-07-2016 06:45 PM

Losing the car in a car park and wandering around like a biff looking for it.

Ardent Eagle Forever 06-07-2016 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesign (Post 13095302)
Tennis players wearing round neck t-shirts (yes I'm looking at you Andy Murray). They should always have a collar in classic polo-shirt style.

Yeah Fred Perry would be turning in his grave:supergrin:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.