CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Season tickets 2020/2021 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=281062)

andyocpfc 24-01-2020 02:55 PM

Season tickets 2020/2021

When can we expect to hear prices etc and get early bird deal?

Isn't it normally around this time?

Might try somewhere else too as I'm currently in the LH but might move upstairs.

alanlee11 28-01-2020 12:43 PM

hopefully they'll give us all the year off and play the games behind closed doors

MENTALLY TOUGH 28-01-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanlee11 (Post 15080491)
hopefully they'll give us all the year off and play the games behind closed doors

Just play the Home Games at the Training Ground when you get the impression by all the club videos we have a team full "World Class" attacking players by all the worldies they show.

Thefunkymonk 28-01-2020 03:27 PM

Heard a rumour there is going to be quite a price hike. It literally was pub talk so no idea how true it is

tasty_snacks 28-01-2020 03:59 PM

I don't think the OP will get in the upper - all STs are sold out up there and have been for years as far as I know.

Dorking .Eagle 28-01-2020 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tasty_snacks (Post 15080731)
I don't think the OP will get in the upper - all STs are sold out up there and have been for years as far as I know.

Some tickets in the upper become do available each year, as was proved by some of the E400 being found seats to move to for this season.

It may again be the case that the E400 again get the first option on all unrenewed seats, because I am sure plenty of them may wish to improve upon the seats that they moved to for this season, many of which were very much a poor comprimise

andyocpfc 28-01-2020 05:56 PM

There are quite a few tickets on sale in the UT for most games but they are mainly restricted view in block K in fairness.

NorthernEagle80 28-01-2020 07:44 PM

I haven't decided what I'm doing next year but I've two STs in block Q of the UT. If you have two in the LT Andy depending where they are then might consider a swap? Just floating the idea as if what Dorking said RE: E400 is true then might be another option.

KentishEagle 31-01-2020 10:23 PM

I can see why they need to hike up season ticket prices .... after all we’ve really splashed out this transfer window (AGAIN!!!)

Such great value for money we get with the goals, excitement and free flowing football - so pleased we’re not taken for granted as supporters ..... bring on the increase Beaky!!!

ForzaPalace 01-02-2020 10:32 AM

Probably not going to renew but might get a membership instead - will I keep my loyalty points on a membership?

Neil 154 01-02-2020 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForzaPalace (Post 15088176)
Probably not going to renew but might get a membership instead - will I keep my loyalty points on a membership?

I collected loyalty points as a member , before I was a season ticket holder. I dont see why it wouldnt work the other way.

KentishEagle 01-02-2020 10:39 AM

Not sure if I’ll renew after 30+ yrs as a season ticket holder if they increase prices as it’s been suggested. My Dad no longer attends (having been going for 60+ yrs) after being evicted from our seats - the whole place just feels rotten at the moment and all links between the club and the supporters (not fans) seem to have been severely damaged/severed. I may renew if the prices are still sensible but I won’t be taken for a Mug by Beaky & his Yank mates...... well if I haven’t already been after the last 3 windows of ‘investment’ and the poor fare on the field!

Wolfnipplechips 01-02-2020 10:46 AM

Not sure Iíll bother.

I go with my daughter and sheís off to university next year. I have season tickets at Sutton Utd. too and if Iím honest I prefer going to watch them these days. I feel valued as a supporter and welcome around the club. £129 for the season.

When Sutton lose I can shrug it off but with Palace it ruins the weekend.

All my mates are off to Ebbsfleet to watch Sutton today and Iím not really looking forward to todayís game. Decisions, decisions.

Worksop Palace 01-02-2020 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15088196)
Not sure Iíll bother.

I go with my daughter and sheís off to university next year. I have season tickets at Sutton Utd. too and if Iím honest I prefer going to watch them these days. I feel valued as a supporter and welcome around the club. £129 for the season.

When Sutton lose I can shrug it off but with Palace it ruins the weekend.

All my mates are off to Ebbsfleet to watch Sutton today and Iím not really looking forward to todayís game. Decisions, decisions.

Worksop v Sheffield FC today in the Bet Victor Northern PL. 4th oldest club in the world v the oldest. Few beers before watching the early game, one at HT, down the pub to watch to rugby and late footy KO. Curry collection on the way back. Only slightly ruined by Palaceís 1 nil home defeat to Sheff U (especially up here)

Happy days !

andyocpfc 01-02-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthernEagle80 (Post 15080980)
I haven't decided what I'm doing next year but I've two STs in block Q of the UT. If you have two in the LT Andy depending where they are then might consider a swap? Just floating the idea as if what Dorking said RE: E400 is true then might be another option.

Sorry, just seen this. It was only a thought and far from definite but thank you none the less. If we decide thatís what we will do then Iíll PM you. [emoji106]

charltonhater 01-02-2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForzaPalace (Post 15088176)

Yes you do (you actually keep them without a membership). Just make sure any membership is booked using your existing Client Ref

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 01-02-2020 06:50 PM

If Parish hikes the prices up then he can f*** off.

Gabbiadini 01-02-2020 06:53 PM

If they increase the prices (even by a quid) I’m off to
Watch Whyteleafe.

Last couple of seasons have felt like a chore.

Zareba2003 01-02-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabbiadini (Post 15089939)
If they increase the prices (even by a quid) I’m off to
Watch Whyteleafe.

Last couple of seasons have felt like a chore.

Watching the Leafe is great fun! Cheap beer which you can drink by the pitch. Banter with whoever travels with the away team. It's good clean fun. I have often toyed with the idea of a ST at Whyteleafe but can't quite yet make the change. That said, seasons like the last few we have had at Selhurst are sure helping push me out. That and the fact I now have a 1 year old daughter - Premier League football is starting to price me out too!

BringbackShipps 01-02-2020 07:15 PM

Membership next year for me I think.