CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   19/20 ST Corona Refund? THE POLL. (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=281792)

in-exile 23-05-2020 07:09 AM

19/20 ST Corona Refund? THE POLL.
 
So which option will you use?

in-exile 23-05-2020 07:12 AM

Dear mods you can maybe add this to the main Thread?

HRP 23-05-2020 07:17 AM

Seriously ?

Homburg 23-05-2020 07:18 AM

Where's the option for a credit against the next season ticket we are able to buy?

in-exile 23-05-2020 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRP (Post 15235296)
Seriously ?

What?

in-exile 23-05-2020 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homburg (Post 15235297)
Where's the option for a credit against the next season ticket we are able to buy?

This a poll for what you are going to do, from the club options given.
I would have taken the .... keep my cash towards my next season tickets and so then guarantee my seats after all this, but it's not been offered!
Don't know why..

Thunderwing 23-05-2020 07:32 AM

They haven’t detailed the options for season tickets yet just match tickets. If you reread the information sent out yesterday that becomes clear

in-exile 23-05-2020 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderwing (Post 15235308)
They havenít detailed the options for season tickets yet just match tickets. If you reread the information sent out yesterday that becomes clear

Good spot ... so maybe the extra option will be there.

HRP 23-05-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 15235298)
What?

Why do you need/want to know ?

in-exile 23-05-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRP (Post 15235326)
Why do you need/want to know ?

This is an opinion and information BBS...i don't care about exactly what you do, rather what's going on in the bigger picture.
As always you have the option to not post on the thread or use the poll.

mrs eagle 23-05-2020 10:53 AM

Nothing like a public poll for all the virtue signallers

in-exile 23-05-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs eagle (Post 15235480)
Nothing like a public poll for all the virtue signallers

At this time only 4 fans in the poll are better than the rest of us!;)

Twilko 23-05-2020 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 15235318)
Good spot ... so maybe the extra option will be there.

Everton allowing season ticket holders to donate a portion to charity (not just all of it), so that might be the difference for season ticket holders. That and or credit towards next season

in-exile 23-05-2020 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilko (Post 15235509)
Everton allowing season ticket holders to donate a portion to charity (not just all of it), so that might be the difference for season ticket holders. That and or credit towards next season

It's going to be interesting to see what they come up with, our owners don't need our charity but part/full to Captain Tom and the NHS would be worth thinking about.

Homburg 23-05-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 15235301)
This a poll for what you are going to do, from the club options given.
I would have taken the .... keep my cash towards my next season tickets and so then guarantee my seats after all this, but it's not been offered!
Don't know why..

I understand that but the club options only apply to people who have bought match tickets, the club have not yet given options for season ticket holders and I expect that the option for a credit against the next season ticket will be offered. So really the poll is a bit silly as you are offering the club's options reference match tickets and imaging that the same will be offered to season ticket holders.
I say scrap the poll.

Del Gland 23-05-2020 12:55 PM

I think the refund is the only way at present as it may take a while to know when season tickets for next season can be sold.

I did have an idea though. Let us know what the "proposed prices" are for next season and let us reserve our place now. Then we should buy tickets similar to cup games for each home game at 1/19th of the prices until they are able to offer a pro-rata season ticket at some point. A bit like the 1/2 season method.

wrightchipvcfc 23-05-2020 06:00 PM

Got no doubt sp would read forums twitter to see what fans think and a few fans said they would let club keep money some said it many times so it probably raised what numbers sp thought would think that way .if I read it right he even thought he could keep the away ticket money as well which I find strange .I will take a refund thought about the academy but as I have payed all them fivers over the last few years when I thought st holders should have been let in for free for the 4 or 5 games they hold at selhurst each season then even charging to watch it on line so goodwill works both ways I'll keep my money this time .

palacemetros 23-05-2020 08:29 PM

I'll be taking option 3, thanks.

(I'm Spartacus)

tamlamotowner 23-05-2020 09:49 PM

I would settle for a credit towards my next season ticket

Shipp Ahoy! 23-05-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamlamotowner (Post 15236120)
I would settle for a credit towards my next season ticket

But we don't know when that will be so it doesn't make sense :confused:

Take the money put it aside and then when we have anotjer season ticket use it for that!


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.