CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   IPhone/IPod Touch Application Recommendations (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=177843)

James 13-04-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleinOz
Yeah mainly other levels- they're quite easy but quite fun as well. There's another egg when you complete all the levels in the whole game with 3 stars... safe to say I will never get that one!

I completed all the first episode levels with 3 stars and it gave me an egg - but the egg doesn't do anything. I have a screen with all the types of birds and a slingshot, which don't seem to do anything.

BulletEagle 13-04-2010 10:09 PM

Opera mini is well well worth getting

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 14-04-2010 07:16 AM

Indeed. Opera mini is smart

kolinkins 14-04-2010 10:51 AM

I don't seem to be able to pinch with it

JamTheEagle 14-04-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC Cheerleader Observer
Indeed. Opera mini is smart

Benchmarks for anyone who is interested: http://lifehacker.com/5516038/browse...-vs-opera-mini

dee eff 15-04-2010 10:40 AM

The free Justin.TV app is pretty nifty. Even works well on 3G.

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 15-04-2010 11:40 AM

Havent tried that yet. Is the video quality ok then over 3G?

dee eff 15-04-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC Cheerleader Observer
Havent tried that yet. Is the video quality ok then over 3G?

It's watchable.

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 15-04-2010 11:46 AM

Might download it then and give it a whirl :)

KingsleY 15-04-2010 01:30 PM

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mobiv...815?mt=8&uo=6v

A little app my friend has released, Mobivote.
Just a simple voting forecast application!

Dave 15-04-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee eff
The free Justin.TV app is pretty nifty. Even works well on 3G.

They misssed a trick not having a way to view the post popular streams

Highbury Eagle 16-04-2010 09:46 PM

Check out Bird Strike. If you like angry birds you'll like this. Currently free.

Travelcard 16-04-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kolinkins
I don't seem to be able to pinch with it

No, Apple don't allow that on third party apps, some other apps have had to remove the ability to pinch :(

http://www.neowin.net/news/apple-rej...expand-gesture

KingsleY 17-04-2010 04:46 PM

AGHH!

KingsleY 17-04-2010 04:46 PM

Oops :)

Smoz 20-04-2010 08:59 AM

Lonely Planet have jumped on the Icelandic volcano bandwagon and are currently giving away the following guide book apps for free:

Amsterdam
Barcelona
Berlin
Budapest
Copenhagen
Istanbul
London
Moscow
Munich
Paris
Rome
Stockholm
Vienna


http://www.tuaw.com/2010/04/19/lonel...or-of-eyjafja/

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 20-04-2010 10:11 AM

Cool tip about the Lonely Planet apps! :p

Ridcully 20-04-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoz
Lonely Planet have jumped on the Icelandic volcano bandwagon and are currently giving away the following guide book apps for free:

Amsterdam
Barcelona
Berlin
Budapest
Copenhagen
Istanbul
London
Moscow
Munich
Paris
Rome
Stockholm
Vienna


http://www.tuaw.com/2010/04/19/lonel...or-of-eyjafja/

Cool, thanks, just grabbed them all.

st albans 20-04-2010 01:27 PM

i don't see the point of Opera mini if you can't pinch the screen

little al 20-04-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st albans
i don't see the point of Opera mini if you can't pinch the screen

You can.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.