CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Memory Lane (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Palace Stickers, Bubblegum & Ciggie Cards (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35060)

JOHN1509 06-11-2016 07:18 PM

congrats on finally getting the card, Still trying to get one myself & also last seasons Bolasie Premier gold auto card :wallbash: have both the Ledley & Puncheon cards

Dorking .Eagle 01-12-2016 07:01 AM

Some new cards to mention briefly, albeit most not 'strictly' Palace

Panini (USA) Spectra collection - Ledley and Hennessey in the base set, numerous colour variations if that is your thing. Very similar style to Prism. Also die cut cards (with variants) of both of the above. Benteke card 'swatch' (bit of a shirt) also with variants. Spectra came out early Nov. The cards are great quality, really thick and great sparkly effects

Panini (USA) 'NOIR' collection - a bit more of a 'fancily designed' collection - prob trying to compete with Futera on style alone! Numerous different premium Benteke cards, jersey patches, dual jersey patches and autos. Noir supposedly out 7 Dec

I get the feeling that Benteke will be featured in just about ever 'premium' collection from now on, as has been the case the last few years already


Topps Premier Gold put back to the very end of the year

As mentioned above, there are numerous Benteke jersey and auto cards from before he became a Palace player eg Futera and Flawless.

Topps Now - Topps issue 3 cards each Monday which relate to big moments in the previous weekends Prem games, only available to order for 24hrs so you have to remember to check each Monday. Apparently every Prem club will be featured at least once (Palace not yet)
As you might imagine, Burnley (Ashley Barnes) and Swansea (Llorente) have already been featured for their last minute winners
Sadly Topps Now wasn't up and running when we won in the last minute at Sunderland!

JOHN1509 15-12-2016 06:37 PM

Topps -Merlin premier league stickers 2017

69. Club Emblem (Crystal Palace) - Foil
70. Team Photo (Crystal Palace)
71. Team Photo (Crystal Palace)
72. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) - Superstar
73. Steve Mandanda (Crystal Palace)
74. Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace)
75. Joel Ward (Crystal Palace)
76. Scott Dann (Crystal Palace)
77. James Tomkins (Crystal Palace)
78. Andros Towsend (Crystal Palace)
79. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)
80. Yohan Cabaye (Crystal Palace)
81. Jason Puncheon (Crystal Palace)
82. Loic Remy (Crystal Palace)
83. Connor Wickham (Crystal Palace)
84. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace)

JOHN1509 15-12-2016 06:41 PM

Topps stadium club premier league (release date 21st Dec)

17 Zaha
40 Dann
55 Speroni
62 Puncheon
96 Benteke

CS-5 Speroni

Goal-5 Benteke

TM-20 Zaha

Auto's
55 Speroni
96 Benteke

CO-Auto's
CA-ST0 Speroni/Tomkins

Dignitary Auto
DA-CB Benteke

Dorking .Eagle 15-12-2016 08:14 PM

Thanks John, good work.
Do remember to keep an eye out on Monday afternoons/evening for Topps Now cards - at some point this season Palace will have at least one card (we have to do something significant of course!)

More chance of getting a Benteke 'dignitary auto' card than ever getting his autograph on a matchday, the guy never signs!!!

EDIT - just had a look on the cartophilic info exchange for the stadium club collection (which doesn't have as much info as you!) and the Benteke card is him in a Liverpool shirt. Grrrrrr WTF!!!!

Dorking .Eagle 16-12-2016 06:40 AM

Have to admit I'm a little surprised that the 'Merlin' Premier League sticker album still gets made.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTA1WDcwNQ..._id=880000500F

When I was a kid, football sticker collections were a massive part of school life. However I have a son who is 7, and for him and his peers its all about Match Attax cards. I don't know anyone who buys the stickers.

Of course when its the World Cup or the Euros, the Panini Album is widely collected - their enormous distribution of the albums and free stickers ensures that (like a drug dealer giving away a free first sample LOL!)

I do wonder if the sticker album is largely just oldies keeping up a collection year after year, as I can't believe many kids do the stickers over the card sets around these days

EagleEater 17-12-2016 11:30 PM

apologies, wrong forum

JOHN1509 14-01-2017 05:12 PM

Looks like our card & sticker collecting is about to become cheaper in the future when we drop out of the Premiership this season, just cant see us getting out of this slump:wallbash:

Dorking .Eagle 14-01-2017 07:11 PM

Agree, although can keep myself busy through next season slowly catching up with the ones I haven't got yet from this year. Will be weird buying all those rare Benteke cards when he's left us though.

This is the Premier Portraits silver framed card from Premier Gold BTW. It's very thick and heavy. Nice card.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...pszondcyor.jpg

Super Mabbutt 16-01-2017 08:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN1509 (Post 13373443)
Topps stadium club premier league (release date 21st Dec)

17 Zaha
40 Dann
55 Speroni
62 Puncheon
96 Benteke

CS-5 Speroni

Goal-5 Benteke

TM-20 Zaha

Auto's
55 Speroni
96 Benteke

CO-Auto's
CA-ST0 Speroni/Tomkins

Dignitary Auto
DA-CB Benteke


My apologies if already mentioned, but i just looked this set up on line and it also has a 'stadium ambience card'. Card is number 5.

Dorking .Eagle 17-01-2017 06:40 AM

Cheers SM, good spot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN1509 (Post 13373437)
Topps -Merlin premier league stickers 2017

69. Club Emblem (Crystal Palace) - Foil
70. Team Photo (Crystal Palace)
71. Team Photo (Crystal Palace)
72. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) - Superstar
73. Steve Mandanda (Crystal Palace)
74. Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace)
75. Joel Ward (Crystal Palace)
76. Scott Dann (Crystal Palace)
77. James Tomkins (Crystal Palace)
78. Andros Towsend (Crystal Palace)
79. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)
80. Yohan Cabaye (Crystal Palace)
81. Jason Puncheon (Crystal Palace)
82. Loic Remy (Crystal Palace)
83. Connor Wickham (Crystal Palace)
84. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace)

^these stickers are now available to order individually from the 'missing stickers' service if you don't want to do the whole collection.

https://www.toppsdirect.com/merlin-p...r-service.html

with free postage :)


EDIT-

Another collection to keep an eye out for on ebay.com - Panini (USA) Select Soccer. Features Hennessey and Ledley base cards and a Benteke jersey card. All in multiple 'parallel' colour versions (I've given up on those sort of parallels now!). None represented as Palace players in their picture to be fair

JOHN1509 18-01-2017 03:57 PM

Match attax 16/17
collection's from India & Russia
42.Hennessey
43.Souare
44.Ward
45.Dann
46.Delaney
47.Zaha
48.Puncheon
49.Townsend
50.Wickham
51.Benteke
206.Cabaye (star player)
226. Badge

Also, i've heard a collection from Vietnam, waiting for some of those cards to arrive to me

Dorking .Eagle 18-01-2017 04:02 PM

I got quite a few of the Indian version ones from a contact in China. In previous season have got Russian ones, and this year there is a Brazillian version too. Hard to get too excited to be honest as the differences are in the main very subtle, sometimes as small as having different card numbers.

The 13/14 Poca Chips version of the Match Attax cards were good though to be fair, very different indeed.

JOHN1509 18-01-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Mabbutt (Post 13437626)
My apologies if already mentioned, but i just looked this set up on line and it also has a 'stadium ambience card'. Card is number 5.

Regarding this Selhurst card, I do believe that it's from the 2016 Premier Gold set,hence why i didn't list it in the Topps Premier stadium club set

Super Mabbutt 19-01-2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN1509 (Post 13442100)
Regarding this Selhurst card, I do believe that it's from the 2016 Premier Gold set,hence why i didn't list it in the Topps Premier stadium club set

Yes sorry, I was getting mixed up.

JOHN1509 19-01-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13442095)
I got quite a few of the Indian version ones from a contact in China. In previous season have got Russian ones, and this year there is a Brazillian version too. Hard to get too excited to be honest as the differences are in the main very subtle, sometimes as small as having different card numbers.

The 13/14 Poca Chips version of the Match Attax cards were good though to be fair, very different indeed.

The only card still needed from the India set is 206 Cabaye (star player),Still waiting details on the Vietnam set, sure my contact said only four cards for Palace ?
Alan, did you get the 2016 Stadium club Benteke Dignitary Auto card in the end ?

Dorking .Eagle 19-01-2017 04:49 PM

It's David, not got the Benteke Dignitary auto yet, a few gaps to be honest, but had Bolton replay and Man City to pay for (each x 3 tickets). No massive rush as have got a few Benteke auto cards now from different sets. Might get one in a few weeks if there's one at a fair price. Currently at about $50 plus postage so with the exchange rate, not desperate yet.

JOHN1509 19-01-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13444038)
It's David, not got the Benteke Dignitary auto yet, a few gaps to be honest, but had Bolton replay and Man City to pay for (each x 3 tickets). No massive rush as have got a few Benteke auto cards now from different sets. Might get one in a few weeks if there's one at a fair price. Currently at about $50 plus postage so with the exchange rate, not desperate yet.

My mistake David :o, had two tabs open posting in another fourm :wallbash:, back and forth and got in a muddle .
Managed to get a Benteke Dignitary, there's been 2-3 of them listed in the past few weeks, BUT...got the dreaded Royal Mail grey card through the post....Customs !!, an extra 11 to pay( even though 8 was for handling), did ask the seller to put a low value on the customs envelope to avoid such fees, but looks like he didn't or just didn't put the right postage on it.
Haven't heard anything yet if Topps Match Attax extra coming out
Have also agreed with a seller for a Benteke silver framed

Dorking .Eagle 19-01-2017 06:37 PM

I'd be amazed if there isn't the extra series, Topps pay good money for the right to do Premier League cards. Expect Allardyce and the new signings, plus one of either Julian or Steeeeeve.

By some miracle haven't had a customs card this year, all the sellers have been good as gold for me.

Did wonder if there were also gold framed 1/1's, but not seen any yet

Dorking .Eagle 02-02-2017 06:35 AM

Panini Road to the World Cup sticker collection due out April 12th. Should be half the France squad to collect!

Am hopeful that later today we might see the first Palace 'Topps Now' card (Benteke scores @ Bournemouth). Just on the basis it would be the prime Palace subject for Topps to feature and a rare opportunity to do a Palace card based on the recent dearth of positive Palace results (they said they would do at least one card per team over the season)

Edit: still 3 'blank back' Stadium Club cards as BIN's on ebay. Looking at some of the nice Sakho cards produced recently by Futera too. Expensive business signing all these international stars!

Dorking .Eagle 02-02-2017 01:31 PM

Was right about Topps Now!

'First win under Allardyce' card is available to order for about 23 and a half more hours!

https://www.toppsdirect.com/topps-no...ow-1-card.html

JOHN1509 02-02-2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13473963)
Was right about Topps Now!

'First win under Allardyce' card is available to order for about 23 and a half more hours!

https://www.toppsdirect.com/topps-no...ow-1-card.html


Yep, just ordered my batch, Would be nice if we did appear on another before the season is out,

JOHN1509 09-02-2017 03:17 PM

New stickers to look for ,
Panini Football 2017
players from the British home countries

32 Townsend (England)
165 McArthur (Scotland)
185 McArthur (Scotland)
193 Hennessey (Wales)
212 Ledley (Wales)
216 Williams (Wales)
227 Hennessey (Wales)
232 Ledley (Wales) FOIL

Dorking .Eagle 09-02-2017 03:21 PM

LOL will look into that, but just the thought of it makes me think of really naff sticker albums from the 1980s like Panini 'Supersport' (1987)

JOHN1509 10-02-2017 06:21 PM

Got my Topps Now Palace cards through the post this morning , came in a nice plastic box

Dorking .Eagle 10-02-2017 07:19 PM

Cool. Got a red card from the Post Office instead of mine ;)

Dorking .Eagle 27-02-2017 01:28 PM

Nice PVA 'Topps Now' card available for the next 23.5 hrs :)

JOHN1509 27-02-2017 03:11 PM

Just put my 5 pack order in:lux:

[IMG]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/...kelucy1/cp.png[/IMG]

JOHN1509 05-03-2017 08:30 PM

Clutching straws here, But Townsend deserves a card tomorrow after his great goal against WBA , hope he gets one printed , but in the other hand, Its getting expensive :rolleyes:

Dorking .Eagle 06-03-2017 01:25 PM

Your wish has been granted! Terrific Townsend fully deserving of a card IMO

JOHN1509 06-03-2017 03:36 PM

:lux::lux:Just ordered my pack

[IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...psvql3hftm.png[/IMG]

JOHN1509 14-03-2017 07:49 PM

Match attax extra 16/17

From the info i've seen todate

Squad updates
U14..Mandanda
U15..Ledley
U16..Remy

update card.Extra boost
UC08..Dann
UC09..McArthur

New signings
NS03..Sakho
NS04..Van Aanholt
NS05..Milivojevic
NS06..Schlupp

Manager
H05..Allardyce

Man of the Match
MA09..Cabaye
MA10..Benteke

Stars of the season
SS5 .Zaha

Dorking .Eagle 14-03-2017 08:20 PM

Its a nice selection!

JOHN1509 15-03-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13531419)
Its a nice selection!

Also still waiting on mine,
Just updated the list above

SS05 Zaha


UPDATE..My Townsend cards just arrived

JOHN1509 02-04-2017 02:05 PM

Panini Road to 2018 Fifa World Cup Russia stickers

Stickers to look out for

15..Benteke (Belgium)
201..Milivojevic (Serbia)
257..Hennessey (Wales)
264..Ledley (Wales)
269..Williams (Wales)

JOHN1509 03-04-2017 03:07 PM

Came as no surprise today, We feature in Topps Now card's
My order done :lux:, starting to get expensive now :D




[IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...psck39b9d2.png[/IMG]

Dorking .Eagle 10-04-2017 11:14 PM

Is it too much to hope that somehow a card will be made for tonights win over Arsenal? They don't usually do Monday night games :(

JOHN1509 12-04-2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13569890)
Is it too much to hope that somehow a card will be made for tonights win over Arsenal? They don't usually do Monday night games :(


Very disappointed that no card was done , but financially, just saved myself some money

Dorking .Eagle 24-04-2017 06:49 AM

Keep em peeled at Lunchtime for another Topps Now card

EDIT - It's a great Benteke image! Very nice!

JOHN1509 24-04-2017 03:06 PM

[IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...psumjzzwat.jpg[/IMG].

JOHN1509 14-05-2017 03:10 PM

O well , we'll in for another long expensive collections of cards & stickers next season:D

Dorking .Eagle 14-05-2017 03:59 PM

They can do one for that today. Always happy to be featured, its a desert for cards outside the prem

Dorking .Eagle 15-05-2017 01:08 PM

Zaha featured on Topps Now 'Flying Start'.
I should think that's it now.

JOHN1509 15-05-2017 03:22 PM

Just ordered my pack of 5

[IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...psohtyrwhn.png[/IMG]

Dorking .Eagle 17-05-2017 06:55 AM

I'm a bit out of the loop, but in addition to the sticker collection there are Panini Adrenalyn Road to Russia cards by the look of it

amazingly no Benteke card for Belgium (yet 2x Lukaku)

SCO14 McArthur (Scotland)

WAL01 Hennessey (Wales)

WAL09 Ledley (Wales)

WAL013 Ledley (Wales)

King William 21-05-2017 04:14 PM

How much do 1940's CP programmes go for these days on EBay?

Dorking .Eagle 13-06-2017 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN1509 (Post 13556584)
Panini Road to 2018 Fifa World Cup Russia stickers

Stickers to look out for

15..Benteke (Belgium)
201..Milivojevic (Serbia)
257..Hennessey (Wales)
264..Ledley (Wales)
269..Williams (Wales)

Panini 'Missing sticker' service is now open if you just wish to order these stickers for your collection :p

JOHN1509 25-09-2017 04:26 PM

Here we go Match attax 17/18 (possibly the last time we will feature giving our current league form)

91.Club badge
92.Hennessey
93.Van Aanholt
94.Ward
95.Sakho
96.Dann
97.Fosu-Mensah
98.Riedwald
99.Milivojevic
100.McArthur
101.Zaha...STAR PLAYER
102.Cabaye
103.Schlupp
104.Puncheon
105.Townsend..SPEED KING
106.Loftus-Cheek...AWAY KIT
107.Yong Lee
108.Benteke...SUPER STRIKER
361.Zaha...ASSIST KING
371.Benteke...POWERHOUSE
392.Van Aaholt..MAN OF THE MATCH
393.Milivojevic...MAN OF THE MATCH
394.Benteke...MAN OF THE MATCH
K6..Crystal Palace..KIT CARD
MT20.Milivojevic...MIDFIELD MASTERS
MT35.Benteke...GOAL MACHINES
MT50..Zaha...GAME CHANGER
pro11 card....Townsend

HRP 25-09-2017 05:31 PM

108 - Benteke ONLY STRIKER

Dorking .Eagle 25-09-2017 08:50 PM

That's a hell of a lot of cards for one set. Still, no danger of being featured on a Tools Now card anytime soon

JOHN1509 26-09-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13866587)
That's a hell of a lot of cards for one set. Still, no danger of being featured on a Tools Now card anytime soon

Agreed, It was costing me a small fortune at the end part of last season buying those Topps Now cards ( buying the 5 pack for 23 a time)

We might feature IF and when we score our first Premiership goal sometime this season

Dorking .Eagle 26-09-2017 03:54 PM

Out of interest, why did you buy the 5 packs, or did you have buyers waiting to take some of them off your hands, making each card end up at less than 10?

Some of them this season (Burnley ones for example) have had a really low take-up, if I was Topps I'd try and just feature the 'big' clubs as often as possible.

If this does turn out to be our last season in the Prem, then next year I can always amuse myself trying to get some of the nicer parallels from recent seasons.

Would be really happy if a few more Soccerstarz figures came out, but not really holding my breath, maybe repaints of Sakho or Hodgson, however when a club is in quite a volatile state its a bit of a gamble for the manufacturer. I'd imagine most of the most recent version of the Bolasie Palace figure went unsold for example

JOHN1509 27-09-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13867520)
Out of interest, why did you buy the 5 packs, or did you have buyers waiting to take some of them off your hands, making each card end up at less than 10?

Some of them this season (Burnley ones for example) have had a really low take-up, if I was Topps I'd try and just feature the 'big' clubs as often as possible.

If this does turn out to be our last season in the Prem, then next year I can always amuse myself trying to get some of the nicer parallels from recent seasons.

Would be really happy if a few more Soccerstarz figures came out, but not really holding my breath, maybe repaints of Sakho or Hodgson, however when a club is in quite a volatile state its a bit of a gamble for the manufacturer. I'd imagine most of the most recent version of the Bolasie Palace figure went unsold for example

I found it pointless to pay 10 for one card, were you can get an extra four for another 13,
Even if i sold the four for 5 each on ebay, still made my money back on the four

Dorking .Eagle 27-09-2017 09:23 PM

Fair do's, good idea. Would be interested in getting one of each Palace one through you if you like, if you can do them for less than the tenner each price I paid Topps last season? PM me if you are interested in doing that, can do paypal.

Just ordered most of the new Match Attax through ebay. The mega tin ones aren't about just yet, nor the Tesco exclusives.

The early season match attax are largely just a 'hoover them up' exercise really!


Any idea on what the difference is between the P8 Match Attax Live Townsend is, compared to P8 Pro 11 Townsend? Is the Match Attax live just the paper slip with the unique code?

Mainly look forward to Premier Gold each season, some really nice cards in that.

JOHN1509 28-09-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13869211)


Any idea on what the difference is between the P8 Match Attax Live Townsend is, compared to P8 Pro 11 Townsend? Is the Match Attax live just the paper slip with the unique code?


Yep, you got it right, :p

JOHN1509 30-09-2017 01:23 PM

Updated Match attax

IT5. Wlifried Zaha (Crystal Palace) - Ivory Coast ( Tesco exclusive set) International star

Dorking .Eagle 15-10-2017 10:15 AM

Don't forget to keep an eye out from Monday lunchtime for the Topps now card :)
John - Let me know before 1pm Monday if you want to let me buy one of your set of 5?

Dorking .Eagle 16-10-2017 01:21 PM

Just ordered myself the Zaha 'Topps Now' card, great item to remember a great game

JOHN1509 16-10-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13894459)
Don't forget to keep an eye out from Monday lunchtime for the Topps now card :)
John - Let me know before 1pm Monday if you want to let me buy one of your set of 5?

Sorry for delay,Laptop been playing up, could not get on line yesterday, Just ordered my pack of five, Will (hopefully), keep an eye out for future ones (hopefully),
Will get back to you soon regarding last seasons if still interested ?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JSWbt9mPg...NOW%2B-035.png

Dorking .Eagle 16-10-2017 03:58 PM

I got all of last seasons thx :)

It's a great shot of Zaha slotting it home isn't it!

Ockleywood 27-10-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN1509 (Post 13896406)
Sorry for delay,Laptop been playing up, could not get on line yesterday, Just ordered my pack of five, Will (hopefully), keep an eye out for future ones (hopefully),
Will get back to you soon regarding last seasons if still interested ?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JSWbt9mPg...NOW%2B-035.png

PM sent

Dorking .Eagle 28-10-2017 06:52 PM

That game today and the grandstand finish felt worthy of a Topps Now card, but I think that they won't want to keep doing Zaha cards!

EDIT - 'Fantastic comeback' card available! Marvellous fayre, ordered one :)

Dorking .Eagle 28-10-2017 08:10 PM

Oh and the club shop sell packs of Palace Top Trumps cards

JOHN1509 30-10-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13917227)
That game today and the grandstand finish felt worthy of a Topps Now card, but I think that they won't want to keep doing Zaha cards!

EDIT - 'Fantastic comeback' card available! Marvellous fayre, ordered one :)

Only just seen that Zaha card, as i don't finish work till 2:30pm,

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l77J_V9fe...NOW%2B-047.png

bubbs11 14-11-2017 05:42 PM

ITV4 10:15pm tonight

Stuck on You: documentary about the football sticker phenomenon


http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week46/stuck-you

What? 16-11-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 13942528)
ITV4 10:15pm tonight

Stuck on You: documentary about the football sticker phenomenon


http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week46/stuck-you

Thoroughly enjoyed watching that. Recommended!

Dorking .Eagle 17-11-2017 06:30 PM

Haven't seen it yet, but read several very favourable reviews.

It is repeated on Tuesday evening, 8pm ITV4

HRP 18-11-2017 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13945712)
Haven't seen it yet, but read several very favourable reviews.

It is repeated on Tuesday evening, 8pm ITV4

It starts of really well , had scope to go on for longer but just fizzles out .

JOHN1509 27-11-2017 07:41 PM

Another card from Topps now this week


https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aD4Y-iGZa...W%2B-060_2.png

Dorking .Eagle 27-11-2017 07:53 PM

Thanks John.
On rare occasions they have done topps now cards for midweek rounds of matches, so fingers crossed for something memorable tomorrow!

EDIT - Damn Topps Now site wrongly configured so you cannot buy a single of todays new card! Tweeted them about it, but then found someone in America who has bought ten and is selling them singularly for less than the cost of 1, so went for that instead :)

Dorking .Eagle 30-11-2017 01:25 PM

Topps Now did do some cards from the midweek fixtures, but nothing Palace

Managed to pick up an unusual Match Attax recently, was part of a mainly Liverpool set from the summer pre-season tournament in Hong Kong

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/jq4AA...gu/s-l1600.jpg

JOHN1509 01-12-2017 06:44 PM

I've been looking for that card too myself :frown:

Dorking .Eagle 01-12-2017 07:07 PM

Sorry dude. It was the 3rd time one had been for sale on ebay though.

Looking at the new Select Soccer cards from Panini America, one or two nice designs if you collect Palace players in International colours

JOHN1509 11-12-2017 03:02 PM

Todays Topps Now offering, I was tempted as it had a palace player on the card, But thought Nah, won't bother as it wasn't officially other's

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LuiFRH080...NOW%2B-076.png

Dorking .Eagle 11-12-2017 06:49 PM

Definitely not buying that. Will save my pennies for the premium Topps sets surely out soon.

JOHN1509 11-12-2017 07:19 PM

My funds are in a very short supply this new year, so it looks like when the Topps premier gold (usa) comes out , i'm just going to try and get the (green)base cards, not try and get all the other kinds like the purple/black/orange versions etc,

Spent way to much last season on these premium cards

Dorking .Eagle 11-12-2017 07:23 PM

Is there any info yet on Premier Gold and when we might expect it?
I limited myself to just the basics and gave up chasing rarest parallels years ago!

JOHN1509 11-12-2017 08:04 PM

I chased nearly all the rare parallels last season and with the topps club cards, Got nearly all , But it came at a big cost

Info on the Topps Premier gold 2018


https://www.cardboardconnection.com/...d-soccer-cards

Dorking .Eagle 13-12-2017 07:21 AM

There has to be a card for last night, and it has to be...

[IMG]]http://footballprogrammecentre.co.uk...jimmymac_1.jpg[/IMG]

Ockleywood 13-12-2017 06:44 PM

Perfect suggestion and perfect picture.

Let's hope they do one to keep you and John happy

Dorking .Eagle 14-12-2017 01:33 PM

They did a card,just not such a super picture. Hey ho.

JOHN1509 14-12-2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13993716)
They did a card,just not such a super picture. Hey ho.

Just finished work and first thing i checked when i got home was the Topps Now cards.

Very pleased that we got another card :lux:

But , Not the best of pictures they could have chosen:grrr:

JOHN1509 15-12-2017 06:09 PM

https://www.toppsdirect.com/media/ca...-17tn-0081.png

JOHN1509 16-12-2017 03:26 PM

I'd place a bet that we'll likely to see another Topps Now card monday after todays result

Dorking .Eagle 16-12-2017 07:14 PM

Yep! :)

Dorking .Eagle 17-12-2017 08:21 PM

The new Merlin Premier League sticker album seems to be out. Not in any great rush for these, will just use the 'missing sticker' service in due course.

Dorking .Eagle 18-12-2017 01:13 PM

Nice Benteke card today John. Good photo too.

JOHN1509 18-12-2017 03:15 PM

https://www.toppsdirect.com/media/ca...n-0084_1_2.png

JOHN1509 19-12-2017 06:04 PM

A belated checklist from this seasons Topps Premier League 2018 stickers


78. Club Emblem (Crystal Palace) (Foil)
79a. Home Kit (Crystal Palace)
79b. Away Kit (Crystal Palace)
80. Julian Speroni (Crystal Palace)
81. Joel Ward (Crystal Palace)
82. Scott Dann (Crystal Palace)
83. Mamadou Sakho (Crystal Palace)
84. Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace)
85. Yohan Cabaye (Crystal Palace)
86. Team Photo (Crystal Palace)
87. Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Crystal Palace)
88. Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace)
89. Jason Puncheon (Crystal Palace) - Captain (Foil)
90. Andros Townsend (Crystal Palace)
91. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)
92. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace)
157. Wilfred Zaha (Crystal Palace) GAME CHANGER
91. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) Limited addition foil

Dorking .Eagle 19-12-2017 06:54 PM

Are there 2 different versions of 91?

JOHN1509 20-12-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 14003124)
Are there 2 different versions of 91?

Yes , a normal sticker + shinny limited edition version

Dorking .Eagle 20-12-2017 06:26 PM

Thanks John. Ordered the limited shiny one :)

Dorking .Eagle 02-01-2018 01:22 PM

No Topps Now card for breaking Man City's record winning run. Maybe if we'd got the penalty?

Premier Gold seems a bit late this time around.

JOHN1509 02-01-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 14026188)
No Topps Now card for breaking Man City's record winning run. Maybe if we'd got the penalty?

Premier Gold seems a bit late this time around.

I keep checking Topps web-site, Have they released the Topps now cards for the weekend ?

Dorking .Eagle 03-01-2018 02:48 PM

I think whoever makes the Topps Now cards has gone on an extended holiday, as there is nothing (well today anyway) released for last night, despite there being some cracking images of Luka going loopy which they could choose from.

Will keep checking daily of course.

JOHN1509 04-01-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 14030385)
I think whoever makes the Topps Now cards has gone on an extended holiday, as there is nothing (well today anyway) released for last night, despite there being some cracking images of Luka going loopy which they could choose from.

Will keep checking daily of course.

Nothing for us today, even thou we had two good results over the festive period, Only if that penalty had gone in against City

Dorking .Eagle 04-01-2018 06:46 PM

Cheers John, surprised they didn't do one for the win over Southampton but not a big deal.

Even if we had beaten Man City, I don't reckon there'd have been a card, it all depends what day it falls on, for example there was nothing when we beat Arsenal 3-0 last season

Dorking .Eagle 05-01-2018 06:56 PM

The Mamadou Sakho (Palace) Soccerstarz figure is out now

JOHN1509 05-02-2018 04:45 PM

Topps Premier Gold 17/18

Base cards + green/red /yellow PARALLELs
38. Julian Speroni (Crystal Palace)
39. Scott Dann (Crystal Palace)
40. Patrick Van Aanholt (Crystal Palace)
41. Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace)
42. Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Crystal Palace)
43. Andros Townsend (Crystal Palace)
44. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace)

Terrace Hero + green/red/yellow PARALLELs
156. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Team Leader + green/red/yellow parallels
186. Jason Puncheon (Crystal Palace)

No Auto cards ?

JOHN1509 09-02-2018 03:02 PM

Topps Premier gold 17/18

Terrace hero -Zaha

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d4pPjT4aA...%2B-%2B156.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.