CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

dweedman 11-09-2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark_cpfc (Post 12574436)
PPI phonecalls, I've had 5 this morning!

Feck off!!!!

Not as bad as frequently getting called by people saying that they "know" I've been in a car accident recently, then when I say I don't even drive they don't even bother to say "OK sorry bye", they just immediately hang up.

Ron Dodgers 11-09-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark_cpfc (Post 12574436)
PPI phonecalls, I've had 5 this morning!

Feck off!!!!

Have you tried the Telephone Preference Service?

It won't stop all the calls, but I've had good results from it, and it's free.

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

CT_Palace 11-09-2015 05:48 PM

that fact that I have to pay a monthly charge to NOT have my telephone number listed.

Wolfnipplechips 11-09-2015 05:54 PM

The fact that Guides starts again tonight and I have to pick my daughter up at 9pm on a Friday night........and I really fancy a couple of pints.

Vendy 11-09-2015 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12574872)
The fact that Guides starts again tonight and I have to pick my daughter up at 9pm on a Friday night........and I really fancy a couple of pints.

I used to hate that, luckily only two of the three did it. 5 years I put up with it. Going to enjoy my couple of pints tonight even more now you have reminded me.

Vendy 11-09-2015 06:02 PM

My email address being used by all the schools and then me getting a bollocking for forgetting to tell everyone what is going on. My wife uses my email because she hardly reads hers.. I think it so she can blame someone else for forgetting. Schools putting out the begging bowl for books etc.

Isle of Wight 12-09-2015 10:00 AM

The fact that I have bought lots of Palace shirts for my son but won't let him wear them for training as I want to keep them pristine. Match days OK, but training no.

dweedman 12-09-2015 11:57 AM

People that slate people who go Wetherspoons. Better than most miserable drabby local pubs.

jono cp 12-09-2015 12:01 PM

indians on facebook who say 'man city for life'

Jim Cannon 12-09-2015 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 12575510)
The fact that I have bought lots of Palace shirts for my son but won't let him wear them for training as I want to keep them pristine. Match days OK, but training no.

Not as bad as what happened to a kid I knew growing up in the 70s. He was a Manure fan and his mum would only let him wear his shirt indoors in case it got dirty:D

dweedman 12-09-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jono cp (Post 12575661)
indians on facebook who say 'man city for life'

Oh my god, this.

Also anyone in South London who wears any sort of Manchester City gear. It's akin to wearing a shirt that says "I have 0 knowledge of football".

Nork1 12-09-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dweedman (Post 12575657)
People that slate people who go Wetherspoons. Better than most miserable drabby local pubs.

Better than most pretentious wanky extortionately overpriced up their own arse food on a ******* B&Q slate effect floor tile gastropubs as well.

Nork1 12-09-2015 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12575662)
Not as bad as what happened to a kid I knew growing up in the 70s. He was a Manure fan and his mum would only let him wear his shirt indoors in case it got dirty:D

In the '70s it was probably to stop the little shit deservedly getting his head kicked in.

Chocky 12-09-2015 01:12 PM

Citroen cars that have mattresses glued to the sides.

dweedman 12-09-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12575744)
Better than most pretentious wanky extortionately overpriced up their own arse food on a ******* B&Q slate effect floor tile gastropubs as well.

Very true. I weep a little every time my mates say to meet up in Westow House for a drink. Decent pub but so overpriced and the food is just posh restaurant crap.

mroakley9 12-09-2015 02:39 PM

Mark Bosnich

Worksop Palace 12-09-2015 03:35 PM

Injuries to key players just before we play one of the best teams on the planet

WLYWLYAWYPWF 12-09-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 12576093)
Injuries to key players just before we play one of the best teams on the planet

Are you a Man City fan? :D

mroakley9 12-09-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12575951)
Mark Bosnich

Maybe my hearing has let me down, but I'm 98% sure he's just called Zaha 'William Zaha'. And if he did, that annoys me.

Worksop Palace 12-09-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12576104)
Are you a Man City fan? :D

:lux:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.