CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

CT_Palace 13-09-2015 01:08 AM

Oh and double up your savings and take the bus :p

TopKnot 13-09-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplex (Post 12577323)
People in the Arthur today filming only the Man City corners and attacks on their phones..

Yeah for sure. Was full on selfie stick waving Man City tourist central in the AW yesterday. Fortunately the atmosphere was still good regardless.

ExiledStirling 13-09-2015 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12577382)
Oh and double up your savings and take the bus :p

You bastard :(

glenn.f 13-09-2015 10:13 AM

My neighbours yappy dogs. Absolutely no attempt to shut them up or bring them inside when they go mental, which is at least ten times a day.

SA Eagle 13-09-2015 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loz (Post 12577306)
Prats that drive down the holmesdale road hooting at the 1000s of fellow palace fans to get out of the way, then calling them cxxts when they can't get through.

Was that the guy in the White 4x4?

Indeed, if you're that desperate for a quick getaway, don't park so close to the ground.

evvo111 13-09-2015 12:12 PM

Stupidly named children

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordp...lead.jpg?w=600

North West, where's her brothers and sisters...South West, East West. If she has a sprog will it also be called North, then it could be called North by North West.

loz 13-09-2015 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 12577549)
Was that the guy in the White 4x4?

Indeed, if you're that desperate for a quick getaway, don't park so close to the ground.

Yes that's the one, but it's the way he was so aggressive to everyone , I suppose he wasn't that bright, bless him.

SA Eagle 13-09-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loz (Post 12577739)
Yes that's the one, but it's the way he was so aggressive to everyone , I suppose he wasn't that bright, bless him.

It was quite something. One guy says to him "calm down mate, there's thousands of people ahead" and was met with the considered response of "**** off you slaphead ****"

Chocky 13-09-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evvo111 (Post 12577729)
Stupidly named children

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordp...lead.jpg?w=600

North West, where's her brothers and sisters...South West, East West. If she has a sprog will it also be called North, then it could be called North by North West.

As long as she hasn't got an uncle and auntie called Fred and Rose.

Chocky 13-09-2015 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 12577790)
It was quite something. One guy says to him "calm down mate, there's thousands of people ahead" and was met with the considered response of "**** off you slaphead ****"

Find his car next home game and let the tyres down. Hide and film the wanker's reaction after the game.

danpalace07 13-09-2015 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 12577790)
It was quite something. One guy says to him "calm down mate, there's thousands of people ahead" and was met with the considered response of "**** off you slaphead ****"

Key the ****'s motor

WLYWLYAWYPWF 13-09-2015 02:50 PM

That f*cking irritating whistly text alert sound on Samsung phones.

dweedman 13-09-2015 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 12577549)
Was that the guy in the White 4x4?

Indeed, if you're that desperate for a quick getaway, don't park so close to the ground.

How stupid must you be to try to drive through the Holmesdale road at that time anyway?

Langers 13-09-2015 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12577800)
Find his car next home game and let the tyres down. Hide and film the wanker's reaction after the game.

Or take a picture and post it on here - let's name and shame :p

Worksop Palace 13-09-2015 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 12577542)
My neighbours yappy dogs. Absolutely no attempt to shut them up or bring them inside when they go mental, which is at least ten times a day.

Shocking. I moved partly due to this. No thought for anyone else.

Selfish twats

loz 13-09-2015 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 12577790)
It was quite something. One guy says to him "calm down mate, there's thousands of people ahead" and was met with the considered response of "**** off you slaphead ****"

I was the slap head cxxt he was shouting at ... The thing is they were 3 palace fans sitting in the car calling not just me but other fellow fans a mouthful when they questioned why he was steaming down the road honking his horn swearing at people..... The twat !!

WLYWLYAWYPWF 13-09-2015 05:34 PM

Bus transfers after getting off a flight.

Oddjob 13-09-2015 05:36 PM

All tattoos look naff but especially the star on the elbow - just seen another on a Leicester player and they just look rubbish.

Isle of Wight 13-09-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loz (Post 12577948)
I was the slap head cxxt he was shouting at ... The thing is they were 3 palace fans sitting in the car calling not just me but other fellow fans a mouthful when they questioned why he was steaming down the road honking his horn swearing at people..... The twat !!

Anyone know who he is. Can't be that many white 4x4 owners that support palace. What type of 4x4 was it?

ChiswickEagle 13-09-2015 06:07 PM

Cyclists going through red lights. They are even doing it live on TV at the moment!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.