CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Little Fozzie 22-04-2018 10:04 PM

Yeah most of them are pretty grim, I just love the food!

Olympian2 22-04-2018 10:23 PM

Kirsty Gallacher and all her sultry model-type publicity photos.

**Edited after being correctly called out by Oddjob.

Oddjob 22-04-2018 10:25 PM

That’s a touch unpleasant ?

radiomike 22-04-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14220336)
People who go to the pub for a meal.

Ffs. Pubs are for drinking, restaurants are for eating.

Pub food is invariably Brake bros. frozen shite served with chunky chips (whatís the ******* point?) anyway.

Pork scratching, (not the puffed nonsense), the stuff where all the salty goodness coagulates in the corner of the polythene bag is the only non potato or nut based food acceptable.

Have a few pints, then go somewhere better for a meal. Itís basic common sense.

Agree totally the sort of people who would never sit on a bar stool or mix with fellow locals
Another annoyance every show have to prostitute itself to a celebrity version based on the assumption that dumbed down viewers will moe likely watch it if these so called celebs are on it - duh

Selhurst Celtic 22-04-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 14223371)
You mean Black Cab drivers then?

Wash your mouth out, they always stop. If they've got a fare in the cab.

Olympian2 23-04-2018 01:44 AM

Joe85 23-04-2018 10:40 AM

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incomin...AL_BABY_02.jpg

:jerkit:

weltklasse 23-04-2018 05:08 PM

idiots like this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...yside-43867132

little al 23-04-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weltklasse (Post 14225324)

Agreed. It's very sad, but there are other paitents in there that do not deserve the hastle.

Lombardo 888 23-04-2018 06:28 PM

Being kept waiting

Nigel_Scarfer 23-04-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14220290)
The new fa full time website. What a load of style over substance. At least they still have the old one running on a link.

Yep, how many millions was taken away out of grassroots football to design that shite?

Nigel_Scarfer 23-04-2018 06:39 PM

Parents at junior football matches who stand on the side lines watching whilst coaches and managers set up the goals, put out barriers etc, then just **** off straight after the game without taking them down, or even saying a word of thanks.

Nigel_Scarfer 23-04-2018 06:41 PM

Parents at junior football matches who think that the game is being played for their benefit and entertainment, and get upset if the team lose or don't win convincingly enough.

Nigel_Scarfer 23-04-2018 06:41 PM

Parents at junior football matches.

woldinghameagle 23-04-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer (Post 14225529)
Yep, how many millions was taken away out of grassroots football to design that shite?

Totally agree on that one!!! Still link to the old one.

woldinghameagle 23-04-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14213761)
It's that time of year again and they are back,yes I give you the "fair weather rider".
All the gear and no idea, couldn't filter if there lives depended on it.Must give a special mention to the Paris Dakar wannabes,you look proper wankers with ya metal box's and handle bars that are 12ft wide dressed head to toe in BMW grey:jerkit::jerkit

Another thing that is annoying me is they lorry trailer that's been abandoned on they side of the A13 just after the M25 as you head into town,will you bloody well topple over before next week so I can win me bet:wallbash:

You just know there is nothing inside those metal panniers as well... Unless its official BMW survival kit garb in case they get marooned in the far flung reaches of Surrey.

Isle of Wight 23-04-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woldinghameagle (Post 14225541)
Totally agree on that one!!! Still link to the old one.

Send feedback and moan about it if no one does nothing happens. The new one is really really shocking cant even display the league you want to see on a single screen let alone all the other info :jerkit:

EmmerGreenEagle 23-04-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer (Post 14225533)
Parents at junior football matches who stand on the side lines watching whilst coaches and managers set up the goals, put out barriers etc, then just **** off straight after the game without taking them down, or even saying a word of thanks.

Oh yes, I help manage a junior team and this pisses me off. Canít believe some parents donít help or even donít watch their kids play football. They treat it as free childcare.

Yoda 23-04-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmerGreenEagle (Post 14225712)
Oh yes, I help manage a junior team and this pisses me off. Canít believe some parents donít help or even donít watch their kids play football. They treat it as free childcare.

I think the not staying to watch when theyíre young is worst, partly because it means that the coach and other parents have to deal with stuff such as their sonís injuries or tantrums.

But it can be tricky if the kid only has one parent, and that parent might have younger siblings to look after too.

If parent help is essential, then I think itís best to make it clear right from the start what is expected when they sign the club forms. You can then debate any special circumstances with a parent from the get go.

Resentment tends to build up when new parents arenít told from the start, because then youíre backpedaling and trying to change a pattern of behaviour theyíve got used to.

cappuccinoeagle 24-04-2018 12:14 AM

The Royal Baby thread on the BBS, although only glanced at it very briefly I wonder if its ironic