CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

chav_hater 01-05-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 14237839)
Still not resolved the last of three 'lost in transits' in one week. Last night's exchange with the Live Chat. Essentially they have sent me a link to make a claim that does not open..

08:34:29 PM]Karanraj Jedhe: I am sorry but I do not have the facility to do so while on chat
[08:37:05 PM]xxxxx: Ok, send it. I really just want this whole sorry episode to end. It is astonishing that; the delivery never made it, I can't talk to anyone for help, the parcel still shows as 'in transit', the tracking system does not work and the link I was sent to get my cash back does not work. What's the point? I will never ever being using this appalling service again. I could have hidden the clothes for two weeks myself, then dumped them in a puddle and saved myself the cash. Shambles.
[08:38:23 PM]Karanraj Jedhe: We are sorry for the poor service you have received.
[08:38:33 PM]Karanraj Jedhe: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
[08:39:51 PM]xxxx I don't doubt you are. You don't need to spend your days fielding this nonsense because your 'colleagues' are hopeless. You're sorry, I'm sorry - it's a sorry mess. Thank you and good-night.
[08:40:21 PM]Karanraj Jedhe: Thank you for contacting myHermes, have a good day.

Sorry to hear youve had some stuff nicked. But that conversation is hilarious.

Olympian2 03-05-2018 02:06 PM

When you go to use a stapler but the bastard who used it last used the last staple and didn't refill it and you have no idea where more staples are.......

Stellavista 03-05-2018 05:04 PM

That smug Guardian articles comments pages are closed when I want to vent...

SA Eagle 03-05-2018 11:48 PM

Virgin ******* Media. ******* *****!

OLD BASING EAGLE 04-05-2018 12:58 AM

What really gets my goat is idiots who do not follow petrol station etiquette. If you are approaching a petrol station and it is on your left then you can use the entrance closest to you. If you are approaching a petrol station and it is on your right you have to use the entrance further away from you turning right across the on coming traffic. This is an unwritten law but it works. If you do this you should hand over your license you tool.

Hedgehog 04-05-2018 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14240026)
When you go to use a stapler but the bastard who used it last used the last staple and didn't refill it and you have no idea where more staples are.......

Pray tell who checks if the staple they use was the last one?

Olympian2 04-05-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14240796)
Pray tell who checks if the staple they use was the last one?

Ah. That, my friend, is an excellent point. :D:D:D

cantspell 04-05-2018 08:39 AM

Renewing wedding vows - why. Had to attend one the other day woman in the big white wedding gown.

The first dance - just so awkward.

I could go on but I wont -just why?

Maidstoned Eagle 04-05-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 14240862)
Renewing wedding vows - why. Had to attend one the other day woman in the big white wedding gown.

The last desperate throw of the dice.

dannyb1 04-05-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14237447)
They still knock at the door (in pairs), but have seemed to have changed tactics.

They say something like, 'I know you're busy, so I just want to leave you this to read and we can come back to discuss it at a time convenient for you." Then proceed to give you a copy of "Watchtower" (or whatever their magazine is called).

Oh, and I agree with Simplex... all walk up "soliciting" should be banned.

Yep and they know you by name, I had 2 gangs of them knocking our door at various points then dropping the leaflet through the door if I didn't answer which goes straight to the recycle bin.

Told one lot merry Christmas :supergrin: it was just before Christmas and I wern't thinking straight.

LN1 04-05-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14233152)
Bloody Jehovah's Witnesses (again) knocking on my door on a Saturday afternoon.

What's the point?

A while ago I got woken up after a night shift by a continual banging on the front door. Dressing gown thrown on I stomped down the stairs and seeing two Jehovas stood outside through the glass in the door was about to give them both barrels. I swung the door open and one said ' Sorry to bother you....but you've left your keys in door, we thought we should let you know. Me looking at the keys just mumbled 'err...thank you' and they just smiled and walked off. Now I'm indebted to the Jehovas and getting worried I may have sold my soul to them ☹

Worksop Palace 04-05-2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 14240862)

Probably both been tomming about

Johnnieboy 04-05-2018 09:01 PM

John Virgo - worst commentator on anything ever. That he has chosen to spoil the peace and quiet of snooker is just salt unto my wounded ears

the digger 04-05-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14240882)
The last desperate throw of the dice.

They could try for a(nother) child.

the digger 04-05-2018 10:09 PM

People in leather jackets talking passionately about their veganism

Blind_Eagle 04-05-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14233152)
To be fair, I don't believe Catholics do this either.

Ever been to Africa?

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 04-05-2018 11:43 PM

Plastic Brighton ***** getting an easy win over a bunch of plastic Man U ***** who didn't bother to turn up.

a) They go above us in the league

b) They are guaranteed safety / Premiership status

c) I lost both my bloody bets

Wankers. Both lots of them. Happy clapper pathetic seaweed shitouts.

davo 04-05-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels (Post 14242268)
Plastic Brighton ***** getting an easy win over a bunch of plastic Man U ***** who didn't bother to turn up.

a) They go above us in the league

b) They are guaranteed safety / Premiership status

c) I lost both my bloody bets

Wankers. Both lots of them. Happy clapper pathetic seaweed shitouts.

Yup, watched that game, both teams were shite and I hate Man U even more for letting the weeds get away with it. How Man U have won so many games I will never know.

art malice 05-05-2018 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnieboy (Post 14241859)
John Virgo - worst commentator on anything ever. That he has chosen to spoil the peace and quiet of snooker is just salt unto my wounded ears

Just caught a bit of the highlights of the semis and hes on both, ranting and raving completely inappropriately and acting like a bearded prick - and then as the players walk off he shouts: it is what it is.

What a ****.

Stonewall 05-05-2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 14240660)
Virgin ******* Media. ******* *****!

Yes they are! My free upgrade to a V6 box never happened even though I had emails on two separate times confirming my order, but nothing after that.

Did a webchat which is a waste of time and later phoned both time said they never had any record of my order, Basicly I gave up!

Told them Im leaving when contact is up had enough of them.