CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Hedgehog 07-09-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14420855)
People who drag those tiny little suitcases on wheels behind them.
The ones that almost trip you up should you dare to walk too close.
I may or may not have posted this annoyance up before but if I have then it just goes to show how much I hate these c*nts with their little pretend suitcases.
On wheels with the silly little handle.

Depends where you are... acceptable at an airport... not acceptable in the High Street (unless you are getting on a train or bus to go to the airport).

At least their "little pretend suitcases" might fit in the overhead bin of a plane, unlike those "real" suitcases people drag on to the plane who think by some miracle they will fit into an overhead bin... I digress...

Coastal Palace 07-09-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14420873)
Depends where you are... acceptable at an airport... not acceptable in the High Street (unless you are getting on a train or bus to go to the airport).

At least their "little pretend suitcases" might fit in the overhead bin of a plane, unlike those "real" suitcases people drag on to the plane who think by some miracle they will fit into an overhead bin... I digress...

It was at Brighton train station where it first f*cked me off.
An airport I could just about suffer.

Nostrils 07-09-2018 06:46 PM

The f***** that stole my coat on Saturday. I only got to the gates when I turned back to get it, but it was gone. I bet it was the new bloke that sat behind me, swearing, bitching and moaning for the entire game. If he doesn't come back, he can keep it.

Jim Cannon 07-09-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trist (Post 14419200)
Twats listening to music on their phone speakers on a bus. Use headphones. We donít want to listen to your shit music.

and on tubes. They need kneecapping

wedgetail 07-09-2018 09:33 PM

Cyclists who ride their bikes on narrow pedestrian only paths, get off your fat arses and walk you scumbags.

CP-RJW 07-09-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14420999)
and on tubes. They need kneecapping

Also twats who play their music so loud that it’s blaring out of their headphones for all to hear.

TopKnot 07-09-2018 09:45 PM

Fully able bodied adults who insist on using lifts at train stations and such. Was at CP station with the buggy the other day and watched a 20-something girl force her way into the lift ahead of me and my 3 year old, an old man with walking sticks, and a middle aged woman struggling with a huge suitcase.

Walk up the steps you lazy selfish wankers. And even if she had a gammy leg or something, still no reason to shove in front of others like that.

TWELLSEagle 07-09-2018 09:49 PM

Moaning old gammon *****, angry from the moment they wake up and read their daily express, to the moment they pass out wanking over babestation. Constantly feeling sorry for their pathetic small minded little lives, hard done by ***** who’ve had to do very little in their lives and being white, male, and lucky to be born in the right place, gives them the right to judge the less fortunate, those that don’t conform, Brown people, Muslims, women, young people with ideas different to their own, just young people, basically anyone that isn’t a gammon, people who understand irony, people who aren’t self entitled, basic ***** that refer to anyone who shows them up for the fools that they are as snowflakes. THOSE CNUTS!

Skiddo 07-09-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle (Post 14421027)
Moaning old gammon *****, angry from the moment they wake up and read their daily express, to the moment they pass out wanking over babestation. Constantly feeling sorry for their pathetic small minded little lives, hard done by ***** whoíve had to do very little in their lives and being white, male, and lucky to be born in the right place, gives them the right to judge the less fortunate, those that donít conform, Brown people, Muslims, women, young people with ideas different to their own, just young people, basically anyone that isnít a gammon, people who understand irony, people who arenít self entitled, basic ***** that refer to anyone who shows them up for the fools that they are as snowflakes

How do they feel about Steve Mandanda?

TWELLSEagle 07-09-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 14421029)
How do they feel about Steve Mandanda?

Donít even go there buddy. It ainít gonna be pretty 😁

Coastal Palace 07-09-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Moaning old gammon *****, angry from the moment they wake up and read their daily express, to the moment they pass out wanking over babestation. Constantly feeling sorry for their pathetic small minded little lives, hard done by ***** whoíve had to do very little in their lives and being white, male, and lucky to be born in the right place, gives them the right to judge the less fortunate, those that donít conform, Brown people, Muslims, women, young people with ideas different to their own, just young people, basically anyone that isnít a gammon, people who understand irony, people who arenít self entitled, basic ***** that refer to anyone who shows them up for the fools that they are as snowflakes. THOSE CNUTS!

I think I may be one of the above.
The best of that lot though.

TWELLSEagle 07-09-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14421032)
I think I may be one of the above.
The best of that lot though.

Daily Mail and Babecast?

Coastal Palace 07-09-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle (Post 14421044)
Daily Mail and Babecast?

Moaning and angry actually.

Joe85 07-09-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Moaning old gammon *****, angry from the moment they wake up and read their daily express, to the moment they pass out wanking over babestation. Constantly feeling sorry for their pathetic small minded little lives, hard done by ***** whoíve had to do very little in their lives and being white, male, and lucky to be born in the right place, gives them the right to judge the less fortunate, those that donít conform, Brown people, Muslims, women, young people with ideas different to their own, just young people, basically anyone that isnít a gammon, people who understand irony, people who arenít self entitled, basic ***** that refer to anyone who shows them up for the fools that they are as snowflakes. THOSE CNUTS!

Could have just said the Holmesdale.net

Joe85 07-09-2018 11:12 PM

Things that annoy you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trist (Post 14419200)
Twats listening to music on their phone speakers on a bus. Use headphones. We donít want to listen to your shit music.

The apex of c u ntery

KYLIE MINEAGLE 07-09-2018 11:19 PM

Laces on trainers. Why are they so long?

SA Eagle 07-09-2018 11:20 PM

The current travel announcements on the DLR

“blah...blah...blah...check your journey at www dot, tfl dot, gov dot, yuke”. It’s ******* UK, pronounce the letters not as one word, you absolute ****wits.

NRM the 2nd 07-09-2018 11:26 PM

The dad's in the NCT groups who insist in also setting up a WhatsApp group and then persist at least twice in organising a dad's drinks night

Don't get me wrong for the mum and in my wife's case NCT has been great for her network.

For me I'm not going to have enough time to go drinking with my actual mates let alone small talk with the forced upon ones

Hibernator 08-09-2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Forgive my naivety but what exactly is a 'Gammon'?

Adlerhorst 08-09-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hibernator (Post 14421115)
Forgive my naivety but was exactly is a 'Gammon'?

It’s the equivalent of “Remoaner” and just as shite. It’s supposed to be something to do with the colour the skin of 50 year old white men of limited intelligence who have a Union Jack on a flagpole in their front garden goes when they are angry at the world for foreigners, or non british things, or people who don’t have union jacks on flagpoles in their front garden.

Like “remoaner” it is used by twats

One BBSer decided it was racist. That was just weird