CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Olympian2 16-07-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14823865)
The fact that Prince Andrew was at the cricket yesterday . Is he even a fan?

...of a free lunch? Absolutely.

Hedgehog 16-07-2019 07:07 PM

Things that annoy you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 14824564)
It doesn't do that for me Hedge. I have Firefox skinned and customised up to its eyeballs and it updates seamlessly.


So did mine until yesterday. Iíll take another look to see if I can find my old skin or whatever it is called (I have plenty of my own old skin!)

Slimbloke'H' 16-07-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14824627)
So did mine until yesterday. Iíll take another look to see if I can find my old skin or whatever it is called (I have plenty of my own old skin!)

Update 68.0?

chrisophiex 16-07-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14824573)
...of a free lunch? Absolutely.


Donít forget Tea ( not the drink).

bomboyno 16-07-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14823534)
Was it a bumpy ride? Only had this happen after a particularly rocky last few miles into the airport.

Nah, it was no bumpier than any other flight

Hedgehog 16-07-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 14824631)
Update 68.0?

Yep.

Slimbloke'H' 16-07-2019 08:20 PM

That's weird Hedge. It might be worth asking Mozilla why it's happened...

Hedgehog 16-07-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 14824683)
That's weird Hedge. It might be worth asking Mozilla why it's happened...

Apparently they went to "Themes" at this revision. After a lot of Googling it appears a few people are complaining, but no one has a fix to go back.

As for contacting Mozilla, I think it would be easier to get an audience with the Pope.

Life goes on... I'll get used to it, just like all the other software updates and improvements to my phone, to Apps and to websites I don't want.

I wonder why it didn't mess with you Slim?

JJ 17-07-2019 07:17 AM

Ignorant feckers who call one of these * an asterix.

Brummie Allan 17-07-2019 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14824916)
Apparently they went to "Themes" at this revision. After a lot of Googling it appears a few people are complaining, but no one has a fix to go back.

As for contacting Mozilla, I think it would be easier to get an audience with the Pope.

Life goes on... I'll get used to it, just like all the other software updates and improvements to my phone, to Apps and to websites I don't want.

I wonder why it didn't mess with you Slim?

Nobody messes with Slim!

chrisophiex 17-07-2019 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 14825074)
Ignorant feckers who call one of these * an asterix.


What is it then ?

ebyeeckeagle 17-07-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 14825150)
What is it then ?

X marks the spot

Worksop Palace 17-07-2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 14825074)
Ignorant feckers who call one of these * an asterix.

Thatís Asterix that means Ďlittle starí....?

ebyeeckeagle 17-07-2019 09:17 AM

Its gauling that people dont know.

chrisophiex 17-07-2019 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 14825172)
Its gauling that people dont know.


Tintin hat on ....

Joe85 17-07-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 14825172)
Its gauling that people dont know.

A sign of the times.

Maidstoned Eagle 17-07-2019 09:38 AM

Its a load of obelix if you ask me.

chateauferret 17-07-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 14825172)
Its gauling that people dont know.

Things will soon pict up.

chateauferret 17-07-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 14825150)
What is it then ?

The pointer dereferencing operator in C++.

chrisophiex 17-07-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chateauferret (Post 14825217)
The pointer dereferencing operator in C++.


Don’t know what you’re on about ? Sounds like you’re talking in code ....


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.