CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Ghosteagle 28-04-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConCPFC (Post 12359890)
People who put their food in the microwave at work then **** off. Are you really that busy that you can't stay with your food for 2 minutes?

If they're not there when it pings, simply throw it in the bin. They'll soon learn.

CT_Palace 28-04-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12359407)
I think you misunderstand me. It may be in a dictionary but that does not mean it should be used by anyone other than lazy easy jet stewardesses.

It is a disgusting.americanism.

Then you should have, if you'll excuse my pedantry, said so. ;)

chav_hater 28-04-2015 03:32 PM

Driving through Norwood.

dweedman 28-04-2015 04:00 PM

How absolute shit certain managers at the sainsburys next to selhurst are. Just hang around the canteen and go on hourly smoke breaks.

elgin eagle 28-04-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle (Post 12359782)
Posts that end with the word 'discuss'. Discuss.

Or 'fact'.

Fact.

Wolfnipplechips 28-04-2015 04:22 PM

Or close thread.

Er...

billy_gilberts_hammer 28-04-2015 04:38 PM

People who take mobiles into toilets at work and continue conversations or text messaging. Wrong.

spike 28-04-2015 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billy_gilberts_hammer (Post 12360060)
People who take mobiles into toilets at work and continue conversations or text messaging. Wrong.

How about people who stand in the toilet cubicle of a swimming pool, with the door open, in the nude, talking on their phone?

Hector 28-04-2015 04:45 PM

Those hand wash blokes hanging around in toilets.....stop with the guilt trip crap!

Ghosteagle 28-04-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike (Post 12360072)
How about people who stand in the toilet cubicle of a swimming pool, with the door open, in the nude, talking on their phone?

How about people on a train who think that i am at all interested in the 'larks' they and their 'mate' got up to at the weekend or in where they might be going on holiday this summer?

Breaking rocks 28-04-2015 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike (Post 12360072)
How about people who stand in the toilet cubicle of a swimming pool, with the door open, in the nude, talking on their phone?

Depends whether they're male or female ;)

kolinkins 28-04-2015 04:55 PM

Taking a train to/from Gatwick every day, I am really starting to get annoyed at people who insist on packing suitscases they cannot easily carry. If you cannot eaily carry your case, you have overpacked.

CT_Palace 28-04-2015 05:07 PM

Follow-up spam to spam you deleted a couple of days ago

Maz 28-04-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kolinkins (Post 12360096)
Taking a train to/from Gatwick every day, I am really starting to get annoyed at people who insist on packing suitscases they cannot easily carry. If you cannot eaily carry your case, you have overpacked.

Hmmm....

PeterH 28-04-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hector (Post 12360079)
Those hand wash blokes hanging around in toilets.....stop with the guilt trip crap!

That's a cracker. Close thread.

Jordan's Jacket 28-04-2015 06:20 PM

Brussels airport. It is sh#t

Chocky 28-04-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConCPFC (Post 12359890)
People who put their food in the microwave at work then **** off. Are you really that busy that you can't stay with your food for 2 minutes?

Open the door, take a big bite of it, close door, then when they look shocked when they go to get their grub open your mouth and show them the content, swallow and say that tastes like shit.

Chocky 28-04-2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12360110)
Follow-up spam to spam you deleted a couple of days ago

Spam spam spam egg beans and spam.

People who still quote Monty Python 60 years later.

Americans who call them Monty PythOn.

Chocky 28-04-2015 07:13 PM

Heavy luggage c**t f**kers.

in-exile 28-04-2015 07:46 PM

Death to the oversized heavy hand luggage w@#+&s! They mince catwalk style onto the plane like Alan sugar apprentice show wannabes..


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.