CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

davech 30-06-2015 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking's no1 (Post 12445755)
Tesco 'Luxury' Toilet Paper. It's not. It's not even Andrex Classic quality. It's a hybrid of the greaseproof paper you used to get in infants. Disappointed to find there are 12 rolls to be got rid of.

Iceland Petal Soft. 4 rolls for 1. Good stuff :p

Yoda 30-06-2015 08:35 PM

Popped into TESCO today and I thought of this thread when the lady in front started fishing about in her purse before handing over small, crumpled vouchers.
The cashier had to then flatten them out, squint at the tiny writing before attempting to key the codes in, one by one.
Some weren't valid.....FFS at least check your vouchers are current, the rest of us have better things to do than watch this going on.
Her bill was 78 and she got about 25p off. She probably did that by buying something she didn't really want anyway!

glenn.f 30-06-2015 09:34 PM

Moles of the burrowing kind. I'm no posh garden freak but those little bastards demolish your garden within minutes......you little ****** I now have three traps with your name on.

Winny 30-06-2015 09:36 PM

The cabaye thread

CT_Palace 30-06-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 12446422)
Moles of the burrowing kind. I'm no posh garden freak but those little bastards demolish your garden within minutes......you little ****** I now have three traps with your name on.

Philby?

glenn.f 30-06-2015 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12446435)
Philby?

Eh ?? You've lost me.

Maz 30-06-2015 09:58 PM

Burgess?

Breaking rocks 30-06-2015 10:03 PM

McClean?

Isle of Wight 30-06-2015 10:13 PM

The new bbc news app. Old one much better with more info

civil eagle 30-06-2015 10:25 PM

Updates to apps/software that claim to improve functionality but instead ruin what ever the app/software originally did

Eagle El 30-06-2015 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civil eagle (Post 12446516)
Updates to apps/software that claim to improve functionality but instead ruin what ever the app/software originally did

mobile phone updates...you get used to what you have, then it's all over the place!

Jack Regan 30-06-2015 10:48 PM

People who can't pronounce what this is '*'

It's a ruddy asterisk, OK?

as-ter-isk.

Not an aksteriks, or a astrix, or anything else. It's not difficult.

whoisdanze? 30-06-2015 11:45 PM

People that have whistles in their nose.
I hate that insanely.

Salad_Burnet 30-06-2015 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 12446295)
Popped into TESCO today and I thought of this thread when the lady in front started fishing about in her purse before handing over small, crumpled vouchers.
The cashier had to then flatten them out, squint at the tiny writing before attempting to key the codes in, one by one.
Some weren't valid.....FFS at least check your vouchers are current, the rest of us have better things to do than watch this going on.
Her bill was 78 and she got about 25p off. She probably did that by buying something she didn't really want anyway!

I once (only once) held up a supermarket queue. I'd mistakenly picked up a tin of tomatoes ripped out of a multi-pack, so it didn't have a barcode. The cashier didn't know what to do and neither did I, but this bloke behind me grew so frustrated with the hold-up he took my can of tomatoes out of the cashier's hand, stormed off to the tin of tomatoes section and eventually came back with one that did have a barcode. Only when I got home did I realise it was a can of tomatoes alright, but mixed with f****** garlic. How disgusting. It literally ruined my weekend I was so angry.

elgin eagle 30-06-2015 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoisdanze? (Post 12446634)
People that have whistles in their nose.
I hate that insanely.

http://i.imgur.com/R3Cu9Qfl.jpg?1

Whichever bastards who steal Cabaye from us with a late bid.

Breaking rocks 01-07-2015 04:15 PM

Sky Sports News inability to talk about the Ashes without mentioning ******* sledging.

Dan Dare 01-07-2015 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12447548)
Sky Sports News inability to talk about the Ashes without mentioning ******* sledging.

Now that is just ridiculous. There's not likely to be snow in this heat after all.

Nork1 01-07-2015 06:16 PM

Lickspittle politicians and civil servants who name or rename things after the queen. Queen Elizabeth Park? **** off, it's the Olympic Park. What the **** has she got to do with it? Queen Elizabeth II Bridge? Why? I doubt the miserable old ******* trout has ever been stuck for 2 hours queueing to get on the ******* thing. And what was wrong with 'Dartford Crossing'? It says where it is and what it does.
New aircraft carrier? We need a name... hmmm, a nation with centuries of maritime history... let's call it... HMS Queen ******* Elizabeth II.
Use your ******* imaginations you toadying *****.

elgin eagle 01-07-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12447770)
Lickspittle politicians and civil servants who name or rename things after the queen. Queen Elizabeth Park? **** off, it's the Olympic Park. What the **** has she got to do with it? Queen Elizabeth II Bridge? Why? I doubt the miserable old ******* trout has ever been stuck for 2 hours queueing to get on the ******* thing. And what was wrong with 'Dartford Crossing'? It says where it is and what it does.
New aircraft carrier? We need a name... hmmm, a nation with centuries of maritime history... let's call it... HMS Queen ******* Elizabeth II.
Use your ******* imaginations you toadying *****.

:)

'fecking expensive borrowed plane-ship'

art malice 01-07-2015 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12447770)
Lickspittle politicians and civil servants who name or rename things after the queen. Queen Elizabeth Park? **** off, it's the Olympic Park. What the **** has she got to do with it? Queen Elizabeth II Bridge? Why? I doubt the miserable old ******* trout has ever been stuck for 2 hours queueing to get on the ******* thing. And what was wrong with 'Dartford Crossing'? It says where it is and what it does.
New aircraft carrier? We need a name... hmmm, a nation with centuries of maritime history... let's call it... HMS Queen ******* Elizabeth II.
Use your ******* imaginations you toadying *****.

:)

Or at least balance it out and call bad things after her, like the Queen Elizabeth II split bellenditis, or the Queen Elizabeth II reverse wheelbarrow bumsplodge


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.