CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Fen Eagle 15-09-2021 10:52 PM

And I apologise for my part in it genuinely. I’m not taking the piss, I honestly apologise. Four people have taken exception to my breathing, I haven’t tried to wind them up just got laid into for my lack of the grasp of the English language, and I’m a Crybin and I don’t even know what one of them is.

Fen Eagle 15-09-2021 10:54 PM

Mate I’m not slightly rattled what is your problem, your the one throwing abusive language not me little boy.

Joe85 15-09-2021 10:55 PM

Oops.

Fen Eagle 15-09-2021 10:56 PM

See what I mean the guy comes on a thread trolls me then jumps off, you got to laugh.

Joe85 15-09-2021 10:58 PM

Or cry.

PeterH 15-09-2021 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fen Eagle (Post 16006671)
And I apologise for my part in it genuinely. Iím not taking the piss, I honestly apologise. Four people have taken exception to my breathing, I havenít tried to wind them up just got laid into for my lack of the grasp of the English language, and Iím a Crybin and I donít even know what one of them is.

Someone that Cries a lot and their posts are archived straight to the Bin.

Fen Eagle 15-09-2021 11:00 PM

In your case trust me laugh you really think I’m rattled or crying ? I’m merely pointing out you a little boy.

PeterH 15-09-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 16006659)
Threads that go apeshit with abuse and feuds - what's the f*cking point?


Really annoying!

Not that you have ever been party to any of that whiteflight.

Joe85 15-09-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fen Eagle (Post 16006686)
In your case trust me laugh you really think Iím rattled or crying ? Iím merely pointing out you a little boy.

For sure.

Do you care, though?

Fen Eagle 15-09-2021 11:07 PM

Look all this is doing is winding up people, who want to chat so let’s just leave it don’t call me foul names and agree to disagree, you keep away from me and I’ll do the same for you. And no I don’t want to be your mate.

PeterH 15-09-2021 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 16006423)
It's simple. If insurance is required by law, buy the absolute minimum coverage. Otherwise don't insure.
I have always done this. Maybe you could say I've been lucky but I've never had the need to make any insurance claims so the money I've saved over the years by not paying insurance will easily mean I'm quids in even if I write off the car tomorrow.

I someimes take travel insurance out if we are travelling to some country where there is a highish risk of picking up something nasty, getting assaulted, or getiing injured in some form of dodgy transport.

Just for the health costs and repatriation fees.

Whether that turns out to be an utter crock when you are bleeding on some hospital floor, who knows. I suppose I kid myself with peace of mind.

I feel fire insurance might come in handy with the ever increasing drought.

Joe85 15-09-2021 11:11 PM

Things that annoy you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fen Eagle (Post 16006692)
Look all this is doing is winding up people, who want to chat so letís just leave it donít call me foul names and agree to disagree, you keep away from me and Iíll do the same for you. And no I donít want to be your mate.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Fen Eagle (Post 16006674)
Mate.

I must have really cut you deep; we were mates a few minutes ago.

You cry a lot.

GorBlimey 15-09-2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 16006687)
Not that you have ever been party to any of that whiteflight.


Are you just trying to be a wanker or is that your actual self?

Fen Eagle 15-09-2021 11:14 PM

Just can’t leave it ok have it your way little boy. Why don’t you go back to your other hobby , you know the one the box of tissues is for next to your keyboard.

CT_Palace 15-09-2021 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 16006693)
I someimes take travel insurance out if we are travelling to some country where there is a highish risk of picking up something nasty, getting assaulted, or getiing injured in some form of dodgy transport.

Just for the health costs and repatriation fees.

Whether that turns out to be an utter crock when you are bleeding on some hospital floor, who knows. I suppose I kid myself with peace of mind.

I feel fire insurance might come in handy with the ever increasing drought.

Yeah, I get the "peace of mind" bit, but as the original thing if annoyance above exampled, you might (actually this is insurance companies we're talking about - you will most definitely) be fooling yourself.

Fire insurance - would that be possible or would it be voided with some wankery "act of god" clause?

PeterH 15-09-2021 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 16006698)
Are you just trying to be a wanker or is that your actual self?

It is me. I search out certain poster who don't do themselves any favours on the BBS. It's one of my hobbies.

I also think it is my duty to help make sure the BBS doesn't become a faceache clone.

You charge around the BBS like a bull(shitter) in a china shop.

You get called out for it. More the fun cause we can imagine the pink rising up your neck.

Every single time.

Make bold statements , for sure. Be prepared to own them when they are critiqued.

Joe85 15-09-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fen Eagle (Post 16006701)
Just can’t leave it ok have it your way little boy. Why don’t you go back to your other hobby , you know the one the box of tissues is for next to your keyboard.

Crying? :lux:

GorBlimey 15-09-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 16006705)
It is me. I search out certain poster who don't do themselves any favours on the BBS. It's one of my hobbies.

I also think it is my duty to help make sure the BBS doesn't become a faceache clone.

You charge around the BBS like a bull(shitter) in a china shop.

You get called out for it. More the fun cause we can imagine the pink rising up your neck.

Every single time.

Make bold statements , for sure. Be prepared to own them when they are critiqued.


Yep, you're a wanker! :jerkit:


You freely admitted on another thread that you have no interest in football and post on here for other reasons. Wanker!

CT_Palace 15-09-2021 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 16006698)
Are you just trying to be a wanker or is that your actual self?

Classic Gormless :lux:

PeterH 15-09-2021 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 16006714)
Classic Gormless :lux:

Your turn to have a pop at him. I have a few family jobs to do.

He left a few droppings on the Virus thread, if you could see to them.

He likes to be called White Flight BTW.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.