CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Supa Pard 07-09-2015 09:38 PM

Mobile phone voicemail....'after you have finished your message, hang up.'

Um...ok.

chrisophiex 07-09-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aguila Lakes (Post 12569713)
My eyesight is getting worse, I thought you said w*nking for 9 days in a row, would have been an all time record!


Speak for yourself ! Try looking at the Man U forums , they're on it 365 days a year.

justjuice 07-09-2015 09:43 PM

PC World

Jim Cannon 07-09-2015 09:54 PM

the bloke at the bank who told me on the phone that I would have to sign the letter I need to send. No shit mate thanks for your help.

Stavros 69 07-09-2015 10:18 PM

Women on their phones in the lift.
Then when they arrive at their floor act shocked when the doors close because they haven't got out after 10 secs.
Then half way out of the door look back at their phones.

For Paranoias 07-09-2015 10:52 PM

'Bro'

Worksop Palace 07-09-2015 10:53 PM

Bruv

KYLIE MINEAGLE 08-09-2015 12:37 AM

Fvkwits over here who still can't drive round a roundabout. This is not France you don't stop half way round . Twats. Dunno know why I'm posting this. Not like anybody is going to read it and say , ah that's me.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 08-09-2015 11:41 AM

The noise that luggage wheels make and the fact that most bags that are being rolled along are of a size and weight that I could pick up on the end of my cock! Lazy bastards.

EagleSE24 08-09-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12570355)
The noise that luggage wheels make and the fact that most bags that are being rolled along are of a size and weight that I could pick up on the end of my cock! Lazy bastards.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1b0d02d53f.jpg

WLYWLYAWYPWF 08-09-2015 01:20 PM

C*NTS (cap lock accentuation required) who walk around with earlobes that look like f*cking Calamari.

Oddjob 08-09-2015 01:36 PM

Emailing Games 'customer service' address as can't get thru on the phone and their guarantee that they will get back within 7 (SEVEN!) days............

Jukesy 08-09-2015 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 12569905)
Bruv

Cuz

Oddjob 08-09-2015 02:48 PM

Constant requests for sponsorship, I had a day off and came back to 3 recently, granted I work in a big company but its getting out of hand, they all contain the same old gumph about how everyone knows they arent athletic but are gonna give it a go and anything you can give etc.......

Also sponsorship used to be solely about marathons and long swims (unless you were a kid) and now it appears that as the permittable distances to be sponsored for decreases the requests increase !

Nork1 08-09-2015 05:57 PM

B&Q for selling utterly useless ******* shit and repeatedly wasting my ******* time having to ******* take it back.

Myself for using B&Q.

ExiledStirling 08-09-2015 11:53 PM

Going to bed and realising you forgot to fit the fit duvet cover earlier in the day :veryangry

GorBlimey 09-09-2015 12:08 AM

Keeping something because it "might come in useful" only to end up taking tons of crap down the dump that you've been storing for years.

elgin eagle 09-09-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 12571385)
Keeping something because it "might come in useful" only to end up taking tons of crap down the dump that you've been storing for years.

This. Currently you can hardly get into the lounge for boxes as we try to get ready to move. I haven't needed to go into them, we are managing fine with what isnt packed. The shed is also full and theres stuff under the trampoline. There should be some place where you can leave all this stuff and people can just take it as and when they need it. Its pointless dumping it and not cost effective to drag it all home again after a car boot sale.

GorBlimey 09-09-2015 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12571392)
This. Currently you can hardly get into the lounge for boxes as we try to get ready to move. I haven't needed to go into them, we are managing fine with what isnt packed. The shed is also full and theres stuff under the trampoline. There should be some place where you can leave all this stuff and people can just take it as and when they need it. Its pointless dumping it and not cost effective to drag it all home again after a car boot sale.

Freecycle:

http://uk.freecycle.org/


I've got rid of loads of stuff that would have broken my heart to just throw away.

elgin eagle 09-09-2015 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 12571399)
Freecycle:

http://uk.freecycle.org/


I've got rid of loads of stuff that would have broken my heart to just throw away.

I might have a look at that. Will probably add to the clutter in some other hoarders house, but at least we wont have to look at it all.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.