CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

KYLIE MINEAGLE 24-10-2015 10:43 AM

Anyone called Cliff or On the.

elgin eagle 24-10-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marki (Post 12632606)
Leaving my ******* coat on the train. Only worn the bastard 4 times.

I take it you tried lost property at your terminating station? It might be hung up waiting for you to claim it.

GorBlimey 24-10-2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12632847)
I take it you tried lost property at your terminating station? It might be hung up waiting for you to claim it.

After a rather drunken conference experience, my poor hungover self left my case on a train and I was pretty amazed that I got it back.

This was back in the 90's but I guess it would be worth checking out all the lost property options.

viking's no1 24-10-2015 12:26 PM

The phrase 'no problem'.

Especially when one has a meal. 'May I have the fish and chips please? ' no problem
some tom sauce? no problem
can I pay the bill? no problem

Well I don't expect there to be a fecking problem and if there is then you can fecking sort it out. Just 'certainly sir' or somesuch will do.

CedarEagle 24-10-2015 01:23 PM

The new Bond Theme by Sam Smith

CedarEagle 24-10-2015 01:26 PM

The phrase "Can I get a...." when they mean "Can I have a...."

I'd love it if a person in Starbucks stood there and said "There it is, get it yourself then".

CedarEagle 24-10-2015 01:27 PM

People looking at their phone i/o where they're walking.

Note : I won't step out of your way !

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 24-10-2015 01:51 PM

Horses.
More specifically the riders and their deluded sense of entitlement across any path or highway.

And why don't they carry/use poo bags?

danpalace07 24-10-2015 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Paranoias (Post 12632737)
Round of applause in a certain minute of a game for some random person that dies.

Minutes silences for the most obscure of reasons.

So many of them these days they just become routine.

if you don't know the bloke it doesn't mean anything, surely? especially as fans of another team.

Dodger 24-10-2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Paranoias (Post 12632737)
Round of applause in a certain minute of a game for some random person that dies.

Minutes silences for the most obscure of reasons.

So many of them these days they just become routine.

That actually annoys you? Someone dies, respect is shown by people who have an association with them, and that annoys you.

Weird.

palace nutter 24-10-2015 07:53 PM

Plastic clappers at football grounds.
Mike Dean.
A lot of other things today.

palace nutter 24-10-2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodger (Post 12633024)
That actually annoys you? Someone dies, respect is shown by people who have an association with them, and that annoys you.

Weird.

I'm not annoyed by them but I agree they start to lose their significance if they're done all the time.

SeanPalace84 24-10-2015 08:08 PM

Staff at PC world/Curry's.

cappuccinoeagle 24-10-2015 08:19 PM

Sinitta - talentless

Chocky 24-10-2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 12632984)
Horses.
More specifically the riders and their deluded sense of entitlement across any path or highway.

And why don't they carry/use poo bags?

That's a good point. People get hammered if they don't pick up their dog's shit but these horse bastards can leave huge steaming piles of stinking shit all over the roads. It was always a menace when I lived in Upper Norwood in 1874. C*nts.

Dave 24-10-2015 08:43 PM

If you change a football team's name, Millwank, Wet Sham, you are worse than Ian Huntley

cappuccinoeagle 24-10-2015 08:47 PM

Fireworks
Halloween
Fancy Dress at cricket matches

Marki 24-10-2015 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 12632880)
After a rather drunken conference experience, my poor hungover self left my case on a train and I was pretty amazed that I got it back.

This was back in the 90's but I guess it would be worth checking out all the lost property options.

Tried the lost property route and even had a great response (to no avail) from Southeastern via Twitter. Cheers though.

Marki 24-10-2015 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12634708)
That's a good point. People get hammered if they don't pick up their dog's shit but these horse bastards can leave huge steaming piles of stinking shit all over the roads. It was always a menace when I lived in Upper Norwood in 1874. C*nts.

Posters who claim they are over 140 years old. Old bastards.

Hedgehog 24-10-2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12631008)
I'm annoyed that while at work today I thought of something that annoys me, and said to myself I'm going to post that on the "Things That Annoy You" thread when I get home.

Now I'm home I can't remember what it was that annoys me, which unto itself is very annoying!

I've remembered, I've remembered! It actually not worth the angst in hindsight.

It's Halloween decorations at work put up the first week in October... If ever there is a more stupid, worthless, consumer driven event/holiday (well Valentines I guess) I don't know what.

What is the point of Halloween decorations all over your cubical??? Some of these people are scary enough 52 weeks a year, they don't need any help. :eek:

Hope that makes you Happy Chocky and CT.... :rolleyes:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.