CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

palaceporky 30-04-2016 01:15 AM

Roundabouts...especially the mini type, where people stare at each other looking who is going to go first. I have a favourite one near to where I live, that has a good few hundred metre straight view, where I can see the other twats glaring at each other, which I then approach at speed, just as every side is edging out to then shit themself as I bomb straight across.

Breaking rocks 30-04-2016 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palaceporky (Post 12959309)
Roundabouts...especially the mini type, where people stare at each other looking who is going to go first. I have a favourite one near to where I live, that has a good few hundred metre straight view, where I can see the other twats glaring at each other, which I then approach at speed, just as every side is edging out to then shit themself as I bomb straight across.

Wow.

palaceporky 30-04-2016 01:45 AM

Ooooooh look the little stalker 'Aching Cock' is about.

danpalace07 30-04-2016 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12959266)
English chat shows when the audience cheer at the titles of the guest's latest or previous shows/films.

Very American.

chat shows in general. If I wanted to watch some twat lick arse I'd go on redtube

the drexciyan 30-04-2016 07:46 AM

Myself, for expecting academics to work at the same pace as the rest of the universe and return a phone call in the same week. Should of known better with those ivory tower wankers.

chrisophiex 30-04-2016 09:41 AM

British singers who sing in an american accent.

Arron 30-04-2016 10:57 AM

Close-minded people who can't accept that the establishment lies to us and covers up their mistakes. People like GorBlimey, and others of his ilk.

evvo111 30-04-2016 02:55 PM

People with degrees who say I should accept their views because they have got a degree..arsewipes the lot of them :veryangry:veryangry .

jobiinthelastmi 30-04-2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palaceporky (Post 12959309)

Big hard man in his Audi/BMW

Arron 30-04-2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi (Post 12960057)
Big hard man in his Audi/BMW

More likely a knackered old Vauxhall. :p

cappuccinoeagle 30-04-2016 08:10 PM

Helen Lederer - annoying, unfunny
Anthony Costa

GorBlimey 30-04-2016 09:00 PM

People who think life is some kind of giant conspiracy theory and there is always someone to blame for whatever happens.

Stellavista 01-05-2016 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evvo111 (Post 12960041)
People with degrees who say I should accept their views because they have got a degree..arsewipes the lot of them :veryangry:veryangry .

I had a meeting on Friday with two lawyers, on a matter entirely unrelated to the law. Could they stop banging on about being lawyers?
I'm not even sure being a lawyer is a badge of honour they should be drawing attention to. Aren't they in the same category as politicians, estate agents and bankers?
They were a right pair of thunderc*nts.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 01-05-2016 01:16 AM

Andros Townsend

Breaking rocks 01-05-2016 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 12962529)
I had a meeting on Friday with two lawyers, on a matter entirely unrelated to the law. Could they stop banging on about being lawyers?
I'm not even sure being a lawyer is a badge of honour they should be drawing attention to. Aren't they in the same category as politicians, estate agents and bankers?

If you want to really upset them call them solicitors as opposed to the now 'cool' term lawyer.

And, if you really want to see them apoplectic then ask why they have never became a barrister.

Salad_Burnet 01-05-2016 01:24 AM

Solicitors have always been the poor relations of Lawyers. It's only solicitors who ever speak of 'fusion', for example.

CT_Palace 01-05-2016 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 12961948)
People who think life is some kind of giant conspiracy theory and there is always someone to blame for whatever happens.

You mean like the "it was those Liverpool supporters who were to blame" type of blame?
Idiot.

evvo111 01-05-2016 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 12962529)

I did try pointing out to oh so mighty degree holder that George Osbourne has a degree in history and I wouldn't take anything he said seriously either, she got a bit upset at that, but she's still an arsewipe (as are most lawyers, politicians, estate agents and bankers).

GorBlimey 01-05-2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palaceporky (Post 12959320)
Ooooooh look the little stalker 'Aching Cock' is about.

Aching Cock is an IRA apologist who is not even Irish.

Very strange individual.

Marki 01-05-2016 08:28 AM

Being wide awake at 6am on a Sunday morning.