CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Chester 12-01-2017 10:48 PM

Chasing after the dogs to retrieve whatever they are fighting over in the garden from their mouth. Knowing that it is normally a dead bird or something equally horrid, and in the pitch black.

They didnt disappoint as i reached in an removed a dried poo they had so joyfully been fighting over. FFS

Santos-er 12-01-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester (Post 13427493)
Chasing after the dogs to retrieve whatever they are fighting over in the garden from their mouth. Knowing that it is normally a dead bird or something equally horrid, and in the pitch black.

They didnt disappoint as i reached in an removed a dried poo they had so joyfully been fighting over. FFS

Funny. One of my irritants is shit bags that can't control their dogs and let them kill wildlife.

Isle of Wight 12-01-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santos-er (Post 13427500)
Funny. One of my irritants is shit bags that can't control their dogs and let them kill wildlife.

Yeah and all the Cat owners that let their pets kill even more

FORZA SELHURST 12-01-2017 11:08 PM

Pest control.

Dawkins' Banana 12-01-2017 11:31 PM

Harry Redknapp

Blind_Eagle 12-01-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester (Post 13427493)
Chasing after the dogs to retrieve whatever they are fighting over in the garden from their mouth. Knowing that it is normally a dead bird or something equally horrid, and in the pitch black.

They didnt disappoint as i reached in an removed a dried poo they had so joyfully been fighting over. FFS

Why on earth don't you just teach them to drop whatever they've got in their gob on command?

Chester 12-01-2017 11:42 PM

I have, but was the best part of a bottle of wine down when i committed the fatal error.

The fault lies with my inebriated training not theirs.

FORZA SELHURST 13-01-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester (Post 13427631)
I have, but was the best part of a bottle of wine down when i committed the fatal error.

The fault lies with my inebriated training not theirs.

I've noticed the problem with this coincides with those artificially flavoured treats/biscuits they get given now and then. It doesn't metabolise, survives in the shit and makes them fancy eating it.

Blind_Eagle 13-01-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester (Post 13427631)
I have, but was the best part of a bottle of wine down when i committed the fatal error.

The fault lies with my inebriated training not theirs.

:D

Worksop Palace 13-01-2017 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13427514)
Yeah and all the Cat owners that let their pets kill even more

I send my cat out as soon as the pigeons land on my back garden. I tell him to leave the little Robin that lives in the hedge alone though. And the dormouse cos he's cute.

ElwissAtMemphis 13-01-2017 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13427612)
Why on earth don't you just teach them to drop whatever they've got in their gob on command?

Why on earth don't people just teach them to shit straight into the bag without having to go through the indignity of having to pick it up?

Wolfnipplechips 13-01-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 13427743)
Why on earth don't people just teach them to shit straight into the bag without having to go through the indignity of having to pick it up?

Well if they're that good just teach them to use the bog.:)

FORZA SELHURST 13-01-2017 12:37 AM

Cats win again.

https://www.toilettrainedcat.com/images/cat_174_4.jpg

elgin eagle 13-01-2017 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13427612)
Why on earth don't you just teach them to drop whatever they've got in their gob on command?

Maybe they won't listen to a word he says?

ElwissAtMemphis 13-01-2017 12:47 AM

Why on earth don't you just teach it to wipe its arse when it's finished. I bet the inconsiderate sod just leaves the skid marks on the U-bend afterwards.

Stellavista 13-01-2017 02:19 AM

'Affordable', probably one of the most abused terms of modern times.

pallet 13-01-2017 11:05 AM

My wife so ill she cant go and pick up the children from school but will be ok to go to her nail appointment.:wallbash:

Icy 13-01-2017 05:39 PM

Wankers vs Scousers news stories. Couldn't give a **** about either mid table team so the endless press in London news print is tedious as ****.

cappuccinoeagle 14-01-2017 08:20 PM

Jilly Goolden

Anagrams

chrisophiex 14-01-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13427722)
I send my cat out as soon as the pigeons land on my back garden. I tell him to leave the little Robin that lives in the hedge alone though. And the dormouse cos he's cute.


:D

Thing is, cats understand you.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.