CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

TopKnot 09-03-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LN1 (Post 13525535)
Same for planes where someone has sneaked in before their seating area has been called and then spends ages unloading their hand luggage in the middle of the aisle.

and when the plane has landed, there's always a bunch of people who sit waiting until the doors open before standing up in the aisle, blocking the way while they fackarse about getting their luggage out, putting their coat on etc.

Theres always a few minutes between the seatbelt sign going off and the doors opening for you to get your shit together and get ready to leave. USE IT

Slimbloke'H' 09-03-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fioreuk (Post 13525448)
Mine are more akin to the pitchers mound these days :frown:

Diabetic?

WLYWLYAWYPWF 09-03-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 13525431)
Did it look like a bat, a ball or a catcher's mitt?

Turd base.

cappuccinoeagle 09-03-2017 07:31 PM

Luis Suarez,cheating again. Currently,my least favourite footballer

Terrace Bickle 09-03-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weltklasse (Post 13525387)
Commuters boarding busy trains then spending time folding their clothes and shuffing round their items and blocking the gangway then looking offended if you ask to get past.. By the time they have finished most if not all of the available seating is gone.

I'll raise you commuters wearing heavy coats opening train windows in winter, without asking anyone else, rather than taking their ******* coats off to cool down.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 09-03-2017 08:40 PM

Owen Hargreaves. Chats a "tonne" of shit whilst trying to sound cool and authorative. #TwaddlewithaMidAtlantictwangtosser

SeanPalace84 09-03-2017 09:04 PM

The fact that I still can't watch or think about the fa cup final last year. 8 ******* minutes and losing to them wankers after one of the best moments of my life.

jjeagle 09-03-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 (Post 13525768)
The fact that I still can't watch or think about the fa cup final last year. 8 ******* minutes and losing to them wankers after one of the best moments of my life.

I still haven't watched it. As for them........fill in the blanks. _______ ____ _____

richdeniro 09-03-2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Never watched it either, haven't seen either of their goals and doubt I ever will, most I've ever done is watched Puncheon's goal once on YT but that's it.

I loathe them and I loathe Clattenberg.

fioreuk 09-03-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 13525686)
Diabetic?

Alcoholic.

fioreuk 09-03-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 13525692)
Turd base.

:D

Hedgehog 10-03-2017 02:37 AM

Quote:

I haven't been able to read the programme... probably never will now.

I did watch the game recorded on a Spanish (Mexican) channel, which meant I didn't have to listen to the Wanker fest.

Hedgehog 10-03-2017 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 13525560)
and when the plane has landed, there's always a bunch of people who sit waiting until the doors open before standing up in the aisle, blocking the way while they fackarse about getting their luggage out, putting their coat on etc.

Theres always a few minutes between the seatbelt sign going off and the doors opening for you to get your shit together and get ready to leave. USE IT

Funny I feel sort of the opposite, especially if I'm stuck in a window seat. All gets a bit claustrophobic.

Bipe 10-03-2017 07:31 AM

Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to hear 'Savage, Flintoff and the Ping Pong Guy' or whatever the **** it's called on radio 5? I quite enjoy Matthew Syed's articles on sports psychology and such like in the newspapers so I thought I would risk it, but after a couple of tries I cannot stand it any longer.

For those who haven't heard it, imagine Albert Einstein attempting to sustain an erudite conversation with a couple of chimpanzees and you are getting close to the money. In truth Syed acts as little more than an Ernie Wise style link man between the other two chumps' interminable rants and anecdotes, struggles to get a word in edgeways and hence comes across as rather dull.

Everyone knows Savage is a twat anyway, but it's Flintoff that I find really irritating. He clearly thinks he's the new Peter Ustinov, one of the most amusing and entertaining raconteurs on the planet. Everything he says in that broad Lancashire accent gradually gets louder and more hysterical as he reaches what passes for a punchline in a crescendo of incredulous shouting, Savage shrieking with delight in the background. And if he mentions that ******* pedalo one more time i will personally strap him into one and let it loose in the middle of the Atlantic, that'll give him a fresh anecdote for his after dinner speaking.

Hedgehog 11-03-2017 04:00 AM

New guy at work showing up for casual Friday in a Manchester United T-Shirt!

Comes from Bath... so his local team I guess.

I was going to show him my photos from the Final, but then thought why bother.

Hedgehog 11-03-2017 04:00 AM

Double Post

ExiledStirling 11-03-2017 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipe (Post 13526068)
Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to hear 'Savage, Flintoff and the Ping Pong Guy' or whatever the **** it's called on radio 5? I quite enjoy Matthew Syed's articles on sports psychology and such like in the newspapers so I thought I would risk it, but after a couple of tries I cannot stand it any longer.

For those who haven't heard it, imagine Albert Einstein attempting to sustain an erudite conversation with a couple of chimpanzees and you are getting close to the money. In truth Syed acts as little more than an Ernie Wise style link man between the other two chumps' interminable rants and anecdotes, struggles to get a word in edgeways and hence comes across as rather dull.

Everyone knows Savage is a twat anyway, but it's Flintoff that I find really irritating. He clearly thinks he's the new Peter Ustinov, one of the most amusing and entertaining raconteurs on the planet. Everything he says in that broad Lancashire accent gradually gets louder and more hysterical as he reaches what passes for a punchline in a crescendo of incredulous shouting, Savage shrieking with delight in the background. And if he mentions that ******* pedalo one more time i will personally strap him into one and let it loose in the middle of the Atlantic, that'll give him a fresh anecdote for his after dinner speaking.

You deserve lots of rep

Selhurst Celtic 11-03-2017 05:35 AM

Bipe's rant was glorious.

Selhurst Celtic 11-03-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13527326)
New guy at work showing up for casual Friday in a Manchester United T-Shirt!

Comes from Bath... so his local team I guess.

I was going to show him my photos from the Final, but then thought why bother.

Don't entertain football conversation with him whatsoever. I blank the Liverpool/Man Utd supporters at my gaff who aren't from the area or have a decent reason to support them.

Pat of the Palace 11-03-2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester (Post 13525099)
Having stitches on your forehead. The annoying thing is the permanent marker the surgeon used to mark the area that 2 days later still hasnt come off!

So im currently walking round like i got pissed at a college party, fell asleep and my mates decided to draw on me

I don't know why but that made me LOL.