CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Maidstoned Eagle 14-03-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 13531196)
I think you've just made that up. It's only you demanding lengthy German comestibles.

My USP is all English comestible

little al 14-03-2017 07:58 PM

People that post links and nothing else. Give us a bloody clue as to what we are about to read. The post 2 above this one is the way to do it.

Chris K 14-03-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13531288)
People that post links and nothing else. Give us a bloody clue as to what we are about to read. The post 2 above this one is the way to do it.

check this out

newish eagle 14-03-2017 10:08 PM

Said before I'm certain......but those clackers at Leicester! Sweet Jesus!

Neckinger Eagle 15-03-2017 12:02 AM

People like the wretched Julia Hartley-Brewer complaining about Muslims wearing a hijab.

Why are these people so frightened by a head scarf? She prattles on about 'you don't want people turning up with outrageous political statements on their tee-shirts' and she's correct on that. But it's a head scarf, not an incitement to riot.

She cites France as banning all kinds of religious regalia in public places, but it's just a head scarf. Our ancestors used to wear head scarfs in the 30s. 40s. 50s, 60s, so what's so wrong with them now?

She prattles on about being a feminist, yet feels entitled to deny people their basic right of freedom of belief and religion. Maybe we should ban dog collars? (the religious type).

Why is she so scared?

Chester 15-03-2017 12:09 AM

Pillows. Is there a scientific way of testing them in the shop without trying the shops patience and asking them if they could ask punters not to disturb you for a few hours whilst you tested them out with a little kip?

Ive lost count of the amount of money wasted having thought id found a nice replacement pillow only to get home to find even Terry Waite would have probably asked if they had anything a bit comfier.

mroakley9 15-03-2017 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13531288)
People that post links and nothing else. Give us a bloody clue as to what we are about to read. The post 2 above this one is the way to do it.

u wot

WLYWLYAWYPWF 15-03-2017 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester (Post 13531697)
Pillows. Is there a scientific way of testing them in the shop without trying the shops patience and asking them if they could ask punters not to disturb you for a few hours whilst you tested them out with a little kip?

Ive lost count of the amount of money wasted having thought id found a nice replacement pillow only to get home to find even Terry Waite would have probably asked if they had anything a bit comfier.

Such an important decision to make sure you end up with the right ones. I usually sleep on it before deciding.

Oddjob 15-03-2017 01:45 PM

Humblebragging

CommercialStone 15-03-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 13532116)
Humblebragging

In a similar vein, when someone posts a message of positivism and then declares that they are an opposition fan.

eg. I think Ander Herrera did deserve his red card, and Chelsea played excellently...and I'm a Man United fan.

Bad example but you get the gist.

elgin eagle 15-03-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 13531713)
Such an important decision to make sure you end up with the right ones. I usually sleep on it before deciding.

:)

Can't beat memory foam. So much better than shaving foam.

BERT'S HEAD 15-03-2017 08:37 PM

The One Show. A live cringe fest.

CT_Palace 15-03-2017 08:40 PM

Not being able to find an old thread

elgin eagle 15-03-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13532673)
Not being able to find an old thread

What's it about?

CT_Palace 15-03-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13532699)
What's it about?

The 19% thread

elgin eagle 15-03-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13532702)
The 19% thread

Is it about vat? :)

CT_Palace 15-03-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13532704)
Is it about vat? :)

if that's what you want to call it, fine :D

elgin eagle 15-03-2017 09:10 PM

:D

Feck knows mate. Try searching using some keywords ;)

CT_Palace 15-03-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13532707)
:D

Feck knows mate. Try searching using some keywords ;)

That's why I'm annoyed. I already have!

elgin eagle 15-03-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13532708)
That's why I'm annoyed. I already have!

I just searched for 'low, scummish really' and it came back with hundreds of threads. Probably need to remember what the title was I reckon. HTH :p


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.