CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

BERT'S HEAD 16-03-2017 07:03 PM

Jimmy Krankie hogging the BBC news headlines again. Feck off ya eejit.

PhuketEagle 16-03-2017 07:38 PM

Paul O'Grady...yes, I've said it before but he's so smarmy. Loves dogs, loves old ladies & anyone/anything who/that 'needs help', including animals in faraway countries. Latest 'contribution' to the world of entertainment being 'The Sally Army & Me' in which (ads) he spends most of his time with a fixed grin, laughing & yakking in a ridiculous accent. Someone shoot him PLEASE & do us all a favour. Unfortunately I can't avoid ads for his progs as they're on every day, but as soon as I see his smug face I press the MUTE button till the next ad comes on. Anyone else hate him as much as me? I can't be the only one, surely. A bullet well worth its use.

dannyb1 16-03-2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhuketEagle (Post 13533855)
Paul O'Grady...yes, I've said it before but he's so smarmy. Loves dogs, loves old ladies & anyone/anything who/that 'needs help', including animals in faraway countries. Latest 'contribution' to the world of entertainment being 'The Sally Army & Me' in which (ads) he spends most of his time with a fixed grin, laughing & yakking in a ridiculous accent. Someone shoot him PLEASE & do us all a favour. Unfortunately I can't avoid ads for his progs as they're on every day, but as soon as I see his smug face I press the MUTE button till the next ad comes on. Anyone else hate him as much as me? I can't be the only one, surely. A bullet well worth its use.

I have that same kind of regard to James corden, can't stand the guy who is on everything and everywhere at the moment.
And to make things worse people say I look like him :veryangry:veryangry

Salad_Burnet 16-03-2017 07:55 PM

Going by your avatar, I'd say you look more like Steve Coppell.

bubbs11 16-03-2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD (Post 13533832)
Jimmy Krankie hogging the BBC news headlines again. Feck off ya eejit.

Swingers! Fan-Dabi-Dozy!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...-swingers.html

Salad_Burnet 16-03-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 13533876)

This is 'things that annoy', not things that make you happy.

BERT'S HEAD 16-03-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhuketEagle (Post 13533855)

Hate to tell you this but he's just been given the Blind Date gig :D

Sick Bucket 16-03-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foresthillbilly (Post 13533104)
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
I'm sure I'm not making this up but near the village of Ucking there was a sign that said 'no Ucking U-turn' Can anyone confirm that?

It was either Ucking, or Hucking as you were near the border with Kent. That was in the 1970's when I used to see it. Probably the PC police have taken it down since then :D

:lux::lux::lux:

Yeah you see!? it's true, although I had a feeling it was somewhere around Box Hill but it's all very vague.

davech 16-03-2017 08:18 PM

Anyone else just see the bearded :jerkit: on BBC London News prancing around the animal pen "in the name of art"? What a complete and utter tosser! This is worthy of airtime exactly how ffs?? And the total pseuds going, "yeah, like, very expressive, like" etc., while the goats are going 'wtf?? :confused::confused:'

Maybe it is just me... :wallbash:

Owngoal 16-03-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 13533901)
Anyone else just see the bearded :jerkit: on BBC London News prancing around the animal pen "in the name of art"? What a complete and utter tosser! This is worthy of airtime exactly how ffs?? And the total pseuds going, "yeah, like, very expressive, like" etc., while the goats are going 'wtf?? :confused::confused:'

Maybe it is just me... :wallbash:

They were just a bunch of tossers with too much time on their hands. Doing a shit in front of the goats would have been more artistic

Maz 16-03-2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foresthillbilly (Post 13533104)
It was either Ucking, or Hucking as you were near the border with Kent. That was in the 1970's when I used to see it. Probably the PC police have taken it down since then :D

There is no place called Ucking. There are however lots of posts on the internet about a U-turn sign in Ucking.

And who is this PC Police? Until very recently of course our most senior justice was called His Honour Judge Judge, so I suppose there is precedent.

Salad_Burnet 16-03-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13533910)
There is no place called Ucking. There are however lots of posts on the internet about a U-turn sign in Ucking

Vintage Maz

Owngoal 16-03-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Addonians (Post 13533327)
Just had an arguement at work with someone who thought Eire was part of the U.K. At first I tried explaining that he was wrong and showed him a U.K Wiki page and followed that up by showing him a map of Eire showing the border with N.I. He replied with 'So technically, I'm right 'cos they're joined'
So in summary things that annoy me today are,
1) Stupid people who refuse to accept they're wrong
2) People who think Eire is part of the U.K (I'm 2nd generation Irish and proud)
3) People who use 'Technically' in an arguement because they think it gives them wide ranging scope to talk complete and utter B***cks!!!!!

Mess with his head and tell him it's a North American lake

Sick Bucket 16-03-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foresthillbilly (Post 13533115)
am pretty sure that was Hucking

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...564!4d0.642891

and yes, the sign was there. No Hucking U-turns,..............you Kents

Thanks! Wrong thread but this makes me happy!

Sick Bucket 16-03-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 13533913)
Vintage Maz

Yeah. I got the idea form the internet and posted it on here to try and impress people... or something like that :jerkit:

Maz 16-03-2017 08:45 PM

Meh. Best not read my posts if you can't handle the truth.

elgin eagle 16-03-2017 08:53 PM

http://i.imgur.com/p4gEsVt.jpg

kabbott 16-03-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owngoal (Post 13533914)
Mess with his head and tell him it's a North American lake

That's eerie. I was thinking the same thing.

CT_Palace 16-03-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabbott (Post 13533951)
That's eerie. I was thinking the same thing.

A superior idea if ever there was one!

Adlerhorst 16-03-2017 09:19 PM

In my fourth continent in five days

Body clock totally ****ed.