CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

keltic eagle 13-07-2017 04:21 PM

People that belong to a union and slag it off on a public notice board

mushroom 13-07-2017 04:45 PM

:supergrin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by keltic eagle (Post 13729112)
People that belong to a union and slag it off on a public notice board


elgin eagle 13-07-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keltic eagle (Post 13729101)
I'll bring my cat next time. :D

That'll make it interesting.

pallet 13-07-2017 05:54 PM

And tje annoying arsenal advert on talkshite. Free sticker album but 3 booking fee you mugs.

bubbs11 13-07-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keltic eagle (Post 13729101)
I'll bring my cat next time. :D

Hope your cats a tiger Chris cos that's about all that'll stop them.

elgin eagle 13-07-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 13729294)
Hope your cats a tiger Chris cos that's about all that'll stop them.

http://i.imgur.com/Ufl2yZH.jpg

Your cards marked son.

bubbs11 13-07-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13729306)
http://i.imgur.com/Ufl2yZH.jpg

Your cards marked son.

http://i.imgur.com/R1C5txD.jpg

elgin eagle 13-07-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 13729381)

Putins been giving them martial arts tuition as well.

keltic eagle 13-07-2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13729306)
http://i.imgur.com/Ufl2yZH.jpg

Your cards marked son.

Pft. She'll eat the fecker for breakfast. I've had her 6 years. She's got issues. That dogs mince meat

ElwissAtMemphis 13-07-2017 07:55 PM

Go Compare adverts. I've just had to change channel to avoid their latest abomination for the umpteenth time.

Seriously, surely at some point we should mobilise as consumers and fight back. We had the initial campaign that they ditched with an implicit admission that they'd been deliberately irritating as a way of implanting their subliminal message into our subconsciousness. So bringing it back with even more irritating memes "fantastic! ... megamungus!"..." is just unforgivable.

A national boycott is in order. Who the **** gives these people their business? It's not like there's a shortage of these types of websites. If they went bust tomorrow and all their employees were made redundant, I'd cheer and if that fat ******* kvnt opera singer got a kicking I'd be tempted to join in. I fecking hate them more than pay-day loan companies.

elgin eagle 13-07-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keltic eagle (Post 13729451)
Pft. She'll eat the fecker for breakfast. I've had her 6 years. She's got issues. That dogs mince meat

I've told them and the general consensus when I mentioned the c word was 'bring the fecker on'. I can't speak dog but the body language told me they were well up for the ruck.

keltic eagle 13-07-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 13729458)
Go Compare adverts. I've just had to change channel to avoid their latest abomination for the umpteenth time.

Seriously, surely at some point we should mobilise as consumers and fight back. We had the initial campaign that they ditched with an implicit admission that they'd been deliberately irritating as a way of implanting their subliminal message into our subconsciousness. So bringing it back with even more irritating memes "fantastic! ... megamungus!"..." is just unforgivable.

A national boycott is in order. Who the **** gives these people their business? It's not like there's a shortage of these types of websites. If they went bust tomorrow and all their employees were made redundant, I'd cheer and if that fat ******* kvnt opera singer got a kicking I'd be tempted to join in. I fecking hate them more than pay-day loan companies.

So you don't compare insurance then :confused:

Reps AJ 13-07-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13729306)
http://i.imgur.com/Ufl2yZH.jpg

Your cards marked son.

What a cute hamster

elgin eagle 13-07-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 13729489)
What a cute hamster

Add him to the list Chewy

keltic eagle 13-07-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 13729489)
What a cute hamster

There's nothing cute about that

WLYWLYAWYPWF 13-07-2017 11:28 PM

Humidity per se but especially at f*cking night which seems to be the norm this past couple of weeks. Sick of waking up at 4 in the morning stewing in my own juices. Having the central heating on full to dry out the humidity doesn't seem to help either.

cappuccinoeagle 13-07-2017 11:39 PM

Teresa May shedding a tear over the election exit poll prediction. Pity she couldn't spare any for the Grenfell fire victims. Fricking robot.

elgin eagle 13-07-2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keltic eagle (Post 13729556)
There's nothing cute about that

He's fooled many a small child. Aaah turns into AAAH quite easily. Reps AJ has no chance with small talk like that.

Sick Bucket 14-07-2017 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 13729458)
Go Compare adverts. I've just had to change channel to avoid their latest abomination for the umpteenth time.

Seriously, surely at some point we should mobilise as consumers and fight back. We had the initial campaign that they ditched with an implicit admission that they'd been deliberately irritating as a way of implanting their subliminal message into our subconsciousness. So bringing it back with even more irritating memes "fantastic! ... megamungus!"..." is just unforgivable.

A national boycott is in order. Who the **** gives these people their business? It's not like there's a shortage of these types of websites. If they went bust tomorrow and all their employees were made redundant, I'd cheer and if that fat ******* kvnt opera singer got a kicking I'd be tempted to join in. I fecking hate them more than pay-day loan companies.

Those meerkats can **** off too.

Need gassing like badgers.

ExiledStirling 14-07-2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 13729814)
Teresa May shedding a tear over the election exit poll prediction. Pity she couldn't spare any for the Grenfell fire victims. Fricking robot.

Theresa pondered for a short while on the question. Did I cry? Her internal circuitry started to generate dangerous levels of heat. What is the answer, oh dear, I dont know what to answer. 'Come on come on say something Theresa, say something' she said to herself. They told me to do this interview to show I am human. Is being tearful a human emotion? Oh **** it. 'Yes I did'.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.