CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

pallet 26-08-2017 04:59 PM

Foxed barstards would eat their own shit if you wrapped it in a black bin bag.

big bad John 26-08-2017 06:43 PM

people working through their lunch breaks to try and earn brownie points, making their fellow workers who are practicing their basic civil rights to have a break, look bad.

Oldtown Eagle 26-08-2017 10:11 PM

Jimmy Carr.

Danny_Cheviot 26-08-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big bad John (Post 13802574)
people working through their lunch breaks to try and earn brownie points, making their fellow workers who are practicing their basic civil rights to have a break, look bad.

Yep, put your health at risk while your making Directors higher up the chain richer.

The same Directors that wouldn't give it a nano second thought to relieve you of your duties if the companies profits where at risk.

Stellavista 26-08-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgetail (Post 13800431)
Quick cook pasta, tried some by mistake. Awful beyond belief. It only takes 10 or 11 minutes for the real stuff., why is the fake quick monstrosity even needed.

Either make your own or buy fresh. Anything else is garbage. May the quinoa be with you. ;)

cappuccinoeagle 26-08-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 13803414)
Jimmy Carr.

Yep,smug

PeterH 27-08-2017 12:16 AM

Depressing weekends full of sighing when Palace go through their shit periods.

Enough BBS for now. None of us have the answers for this circus.

Herr Colonpharter 27-08-2017 12:44 AM

It's ESSTRAYER not ESTRELLA you illiterate wankers.

CT_Palace 27-08-2017 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter (Post 13803955)
It's ESSTRAYER not ESTRELLA you illiterate wankers.

It's not really ESSTRAYER. the E in the middle of estrella is an E sound (not EE but E), nor ESSTREYER with the Schwa sound ending as that's more an English language thing.
The ending really should sound more like an A (not an Ay, but an A), so, ESS-TRE-YA

richdeniro 27-08-2017 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big bad John (Post 13802574)
people working through their lunch breaks to try and earn brownie points, making their fellow workers who are practicing their basic civil rights to have a break, look bad.

I work with a guy who goes one step further and works late on Friday nights and send emails, copying management of course, on weekends.

That isn't even the most annoying part, one of my responsibilities is to email project and account managers asking for authorisation to invoice specific clients. Often we get the numbers we need to invoice for on a Friday afternoon. Being a normal human who wants to go home for the weekend I will wait until Monday to do this, he has decided to take it upon himself to take this task off my hands without even asking me and send the emails on a Friday night or over the weekend copying in managers whilst doing it :hmph:

Herr Colonpharter 27-08-2017 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13803980)
It's not really ESSTRAYER. the E in the middle of estrella is an E sound (not EE but E), nor ESSTREYER with the Schwa sound ending as that's more an English language thing.
The ending really should sound more like an A (not an Ay, but an A), so, ESS-TRE-YA

:cool:

Hedgehog 27-08-2017 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big bad John (Post 13802574)
people working through their lunch breaks to try and earn brownie points, making their fellow workers who are practicing their basic civil rights to have a break, look bad.


Last week I was eating a banana at lunch at looking at The BBS and a guy comes up and says, "Am I interrupting your lunch?"

"Eh... Yes"

"Well I looked into this problem....... Etc., etc." idiot!

I started to go eat in my car, but it's just too bloody hot this time of year.

davech 27-08-2017 11:00 AM

Spent ages searching the Entertainment section of BBC Text for the result of the Floyd Mayweather contest, only to finally find it in Sport Headlines...

chrisophiex 27-08-2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 13804809)
Spent ages searching the Entertainment section of BBC Text for the result of the Floyd Mayweather contest, only to finally find it in Sport Headlines...


Probably could have found it under "Children's Games" section.

Lombardo 888 27-08-2017 07:16 PM

I'll tell you what really pisses me off.

Seriously, people on here who reply to posts with the comment "Oh dear". Who the F do they think they are. If you don't like the post say so and why. Pretentious twats.



PS, if you are thinking of replying "oh dear" to this, don't, it's too obvious.

Martin H 27-08-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 (Post 13805963)
I'll tell you what really pisses me off.

Seriously, people on here who reply to posts with the comment "Oh dear". Who the F do they think they are. If you don't like the post say so and why. Pretentious twats.



PS, if you are thinking of replying "oh dear" to this, don't, it's too obvious.

You do realise how hard it is now for someone not to weaken.

Oh Heavens, Drafting Even A Real
initial response to this would be impossible now.

OK I am bored - have we signed anyone yet?

Jim Cannon 27-08-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richdeniro (Post 13804027)
I work with a guy who goes one step further and works late on Friday nights and send emails, copying management of course, on weekends.

That isn't even the most annoying part, one of my responsibilities is to email project and account managers asking for authorisation to invoice specific clients. Often we get the numbers we need to invoice for on a Friday afternoon. Being a normal human who wants to go home for the weekend I will wait until Monday to do this, he has decided to take it upon himself to take this task off my hands without even asking me and send the emails on a Friday night or over the weekend copying in managers whilst doing it :hmph:

Send an email to him copying in management that it is nothing to do with him. Failing this, punch him in the face

cappuccinoeagle 27-08-2017 11:17 PM

The Martin Freeman Vodafone ads
The Keeley Hawes car ad

cantspell 28-08-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 13806469)
The Martin Freeman Vodafone ads
The Keeley Hawes car ad


I like the car ad as keeley looks lovely in it

Maidstoned Eagle 28-08-2017 10:07 AM

People that phone you when they know you're in the gym and then get the hump because you don't answer.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.