CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Far East Eagle 14-10-2017 02:44 PM

Shit Chinese internet. Slow, filtered and a million pop-ups.

glenn.f 14-10-2017 11:03 PM

Berks that overtake in the fast lane blatantly poodling along on cruise control. Usually at about 1 or 2 mile an hour quicker than those in the inside lane. Oh and that Audi advert insinuating that every vehicles driver are clowns when a fair majority of their own vehicles are driven by one.

Prince Phillip 15-10-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Bassett (Post 13891951)
Sky adverts with that so over the top Idris Alba ? whatever his name he needs to calm down.

....and decide if he's going to adopt that mockney accent full time instead of dipping in and out of it like a right Luvvie.

Purepalace 15-10-2017 08:55 PM

Bad manners. Lack of gratitude.

iwozjacko 15-10-2017 09:10 PM

People at work who when they want you to do something say in an email, 'Grateful if you would etc, etc......Just say 'please' and be ******* grateful when I've done it by saying 'thank you!'

Coastal Palace 15-10-2017 11:43 PM

So much hatred and so little time but the latest thing that's really ******* me right off at the mo is that ad where the girl and her gay male friend are in a passport photo booth.
The one where he says that Fight Club is their favourite film but then she chips in and says that it's actually Lion King.

Paira wankas.

Isle of Wight 15-10-2017 11:51 PM

The Tesco advert where a farmer is almost cuming in his pants over the carrots he grows.

Coastal Palace 15-10-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13895600)
The Tesco advert where a farmer is almost cuming in his pants over the carrots he grows.

You can't blame him though really can you?
They are pretty nice carrots.

Maidstoned Eagle 15-10-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 13895610)
You can't blame him though really can you?
They are pretty nice carrots.

He's probably got one up his arse right now.

Coastal Palace 16-10-2017 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13895619)
He's probably got one up his arse right now.

And who could blame him?
They look like really nice carrots afterall.

Vendy 16-10-2017 12:14 AM

Do people still watch adverts?

Maidstoned Eagle 16-10-2017 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendy (Post 13895650)

Only the ones with farmers putting carrots up their arses.

Coastal Palace 16-10-2017 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendy (Post 13895650)

I don't. That's for sure.
I was only saying to my mate the other day that in The Congo they drink Um Bongo.
He thought he was talking a load of old rich creamery butter.
The stupid stringy cheese.

N Herts Eagle 16-10-2017 07:35 AM

I am turning into my Dad who often complained about this. TV Drama that distorts history. Ok it was Victoria last nights episode that annoyed me. I like the program though its pretty much nonsense. The actress that plays Victoria is on my guilty fancy list (ok for you youngsters on that thread but the age difference some of you talk about on there mine would be 90 odd, so mine is in reverse though not younger than 30 I have a heart condition and anyway its just totally wrong).
I digress the issue was the death of Drummond I should of realised who he was supposed to be the name was the same. So anyone who watches it (might just be me) Drummond was a civil servant (not an MP) who was shot (3 years before the scene he was supposed to be shot for last night) , he was mistaken for Peel whilst walking alone ( none of that take a bullet stuff for the Prime Minister). I am guessing that he was hetrosexual seeing everything else about the character was wrong.

Edit Did some more Research on this so the guy he was supposed to be having the affair with never joined the court until after Drummond was dead, oh and he had 14 kids ( I know proves nothing, but does make me think the story might just be that a story). Drummond got up and walked away after being shot then got taken ill and died 5 days latter (not the dramatic death scene of last night (ok not dramatic that is stretching the acting in Victoria to far))

TopKnot 16-10-2017 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Bassett (Post 13891951)
Sky adverts with that so over the top Idris Alba ? whatever his name he needs to calm down.

The new ones are worse, some gimps talking about crisps and coffee accompanied by loud close munching and slurping sounds. Makes my skin crawl.

bubbs11 16-10-2017 08:57 AM

Louis Theroux last night on his show about pimps and prossies in America.

I know this socially awkward, little boy nerd thing he does entices the interviewee to be off their guard and divulge more than they ordinarily would, but it doesn't half grate sometimes. It's like he gets them to a place but then is unable to take it anywhere because of his style and the show goes round in circles.

Ended up switching off halfway through.

Neckinger Eagle 16-10-2017 09:13 AM

James Corden. He's being called a comedian on the news. I just think he's a joke.

SeanPalace84 16-10-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neckinger Eagle (Post 13895777)
James Corden. He's being called a comedian on the news. I just think he's a joke.

I think he's alright, good to see a Brit make it big in the US and some of the Carpol Karaoke episodes are good.

weltklasse 16-10-2017 10:28 AM

no ******* milk in the fridge at work first thing this morning.AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Jimmy Eagle 16-10-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 13892159)
Shit Chinese internet. Slow, filtered and a million pop-ups.

Is Chinese internet heavily censored?