CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

saxoneagle 18-10-2017 09:15 AM

A woman asked a kid to stand up this morning so she could sit down and apply her makeup. Two annoying things about this:

1. The woman thinking she had a right to ask the kid to move.
2. People putting on makeup, or any sort of personal grooming, on public transport. Get up 10 minutes earlier, you inconsiderate arseholes.

Maz 18-10-2017 09:17 AM

Your first point is debatable, although I see where you're coming from. No doubt however about the second…

saxoneagle 18-10-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13898475)
Your first point is debatable, although I see where you're coming from. No doubt however about the second…

Perhaps, but there's no more reason for a woman in her 20's or 30's to be deserving of a seat than a 5/6 year old.

Se9 eagles 18-10-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13898454)
In the absence of a violin-playing emoji…

:S:

Better than :jerkit: which is applicable to you.Just seen your pic-I'm not surprised by your smug look but surely do something with the ridiculous beard/tash arrangement.Makes you look like a right ****!Now,see what you've done.Brought me down to your level.Maybe others should look at your pic and find you in the Arthur for a face-to-face chat rather than you trolling on here.Maybe not,you're not worth it.....

Maidstoned Eagle 18-10-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13898502)
Better than :jerkit: which is applicable to you.Just seen your pic-I'm not surprised by your smug look but surely do something with the ridiculous beard/tash arrangement.Makes you look like a right ****!Now,see what you've done.Brought me down to your level.Maybe others should look at your pic and find you in the Arthur for a face-to-face chat rather than you trolling on here.Maybe not,you're not worth it.....

Do your own dirty work

Se9 eagles 18-10-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13898502)

And a haircut would be a good idea.Menopause?

Se9 eagles 18-10-2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13898503)
Do your own dirty work

Got far better things to do on a match day.Drinking with my mates for one....

Little Fozzie 18-10-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13898511)
And a haircut would be a good idea.Menopause?

Please take your shit elsewhere and leave the best thread on the bbs alone

Terrace Bickle 18-10-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13898474)
2. People putting on makeup, or any sort of personal grooming, on public transport. Get up 10 minutes earlier, you inconsiderate arseholes.

Could you make that 25mins earlier so they can have their breakfasts at home too? What is wrong with people? Free milk for teas and coffees doesn't mean you use it all on your breakfast cereal when you arrive at work. I expect they'll be taking toilet rolls home from work soon too.

bubbs11 18-10-2017 10:04 AM

Accidentally swallowing toothpaste. WTF!! My throat feels like I smoked 10 packs of Marlboro last night.

saxoneagle 18-10-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 13898520)
Could you make that 25mins earlier so they can have their breakfasts at home too? What is wrong with people? Free milk for teas and coffees doesn't mean you use it all on your breakfast cereal when you arrive at work. I expect they'll be taking toilet rolls home from work soon too.

I've no issue with people eating breakfast at work - I do because if I eat within the first hour or so of waking up, I'm often sick. So I get up at 6, leave the house at 7 and have breakfast about 7.45 when I reach my office (although my breakfast is usually just a coffee and a banana!).

Now, eating breakfast on the train is annoying... but mostly because it makes me feel sick! :D

I'm OK, generally, with other food on trains as long as the smell isn't over-powering and you aren't affecting other people. Kebabs, McDonalds/BK/KFC are not acceptable. A sandwich is. And take your ******* rubbish away with you, too. :)

saxoneagle 18-10-2017 10:06 AM

And on the subject of rubbish: if you choose to take a newspaper to read on the train in the morning, then don't just chuck it on a seat or on the floor when you're done - throw it away, or take it away with you.

Vendy 18-10-2017 10:15 AM

Perfume - Aftershave - Fabric Softeners - Shops with PHS air freshener. Its ******* awful. Some of these feckers must be doing whole body washes in Perfume, its getting to be worse than secondhand smoke!

Go in to a public toilets and pish pish PHS machines everywhere - Premier Inn same shit in the halls.

And another thing I KNOW for a fact that some of you have this problem and no nothing about it, your HE washing machine is ****ed - you ****ed it by overloading it with detergent, doing constant 30 degree washes and because it smells a bit weird your solution is put in more detergent which is making more mouldy detergent in the drum. This is at epidemic levels it is a cross between mould smell and detergent ******* revolting.

http://blog.espares.co.uk/wp-content...970b-800wi.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ULQO4D--0nI4fQ

fioreuk 18-10-2017 10:22 AM

The pretentious twat at work who has installed his own coffee machine on his desk. The twattery knows no bounds and the phutting and bubbling and the foul smelling brew, probably some of that civet cat shit coffee, is seriously annoying.

Needless to say, he is an Arsenal fan :jerkit::jerkit:

davech 18-10-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fioreuk (Post 13898557)
The pretentious twat at work who has installed his own coffee machine on his desk. The twattery knows no bounds and the phutting and bubbling and the foul smelling brew, probably some of that civet cat shit coffee, is seriously annoying.

Has it been fully checked out and approved by Elf and Safety with the appropriate sticker to ensure it is safe? It could be a fire risk and exposing all and sundry to unnecessary risk..... At my old place, this procedure could take weeks, as the maintenance/electricias were always so busy ;)

pallet 18-10-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Piss in it when he leaves.

Palace Dan 18-10-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 13898687)

What a combo with cat poo coffee!:clown:

fioreuk 18-10-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 13898673)
Has it been fully checked out and approved by Elf and Safety with the appropriate sticker to ensure it is safe? It could be a fire risk and exposing all and sundry to unnecessary risk..... At my old place, this procedure could take weeks, as the maintenance/electricias were always so busy ;)

Genius :lux: :p

fioreuk 18-10-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 13898687)

Difficult tactic with me being a lazy sod who leaves well before him :(

Terrace Bickle 18-10-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Add some used cat litter for a fresh authentic taste.