CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Se9 eagles 19-10-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13900743)
Funnily enough, police need to eat as well.

All day?

PeterH 19-10-2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13900854)
Oi,no worming out now fella.Where are me feckin LV's:veryangry:veryangry

I can send you some Chilean ones. You can keep them for when you visit here.


Do LVs still exist? Last time I got them was Guardian Royal at Wellesley Road.

Se9 eagles 19-10-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weltklasse (Post 13900837)
***** posting shot on the BBS. Who think they are the boss
Grow some pubes. Seriously

Trolls who hunt for posters they don't agree with on another thread then make comments like that. Vindictive:jerkit:

PIE "N" MASH 19-10-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900861)
I can send you some Chilean ones. You can keep them for when you visit here.


Do LVs still exist? Last time I got them was Guardian Royal at Wellesley Road.

If i can't ride the bike there i don't go:p

As for LV's no idea,some office bod will fill in the blanks:D

FrankieBoy 19-10-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900811)
I don't think annoy is the right word. But the poor losers that save a few pennies by bringing in a microwavable lunch. Really, in 2017 - life is that hard.

Fecking eat breakfast, buy a fecking sandwich and have a good meal when you get home. ******** twats.

How much is your time worth, plus the inconvenience of bringing a school dinner to work.

If there are BBSers that do this, sorry - take a look at yourself.

Wow. Not sure bitter even covers this rant. Some people actually are careful with money- not sure why you seem to have a problem with that. Perhaps they want to spend that saved money towards a holiday or presents for kids or something. God forbid it should have such an enormous impact on your existence.

weltklasse 19-10-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13900864)
Vindictive:jerkit:

Mr no bollocks. Seriously come back when you reach puberty.

PeterH 19-10-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13900857)
Because what you posted was a bunch of elitist bullshit. I take a pot of chilli or curry or stew etc to work that the wife made the day before because,to be quite honest we cannot afford to eat out everyday,also i am in class until 9pm at night and when I get home I dont want a large meal.

Seriously, I am amazed at you.

Seriously, are you getting upset at a BBS post. I am amazed at you.

Don't you own multiple properties. When you've sold that one you had on the Life in the Sun programme - that'll free up some spending money.

I like the fact your wife cooks for you, mine does the same. I suspect she has something tasty at home for me now.

little al 19-10-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13900851)
Send some to me
C/O
Flannery Plant
Bachy Soltanche
Montgomery Bridge
Canary Wharf
London

I'm the starving operator on the 13T digger floating on the Red7 barge.
Thank you so much:love:

Flannerys have loads of plant up here on my site.

PeterH 19-10-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankieBoy (Post 13900869)
Wow. Not sure bitter even covers this rant. Some people actually are careful with money- not sure why you seem to have a problem with that. Perhaps they want to spen that saved money towards a holiday or presents for kids or something. God for Rbs's d it should have such an enormous impact on your existence.

Or tight. I place a value on my the cost of my time and convenience. Saving a quid a day on lunch doesn't do it for me in the grand scheme of things. I think it is a sad state of affairs for adults at least over 40 to be scrimping and saving in such ways. But maybe austerity really is that bad, and I have been away too long.

As I say it doesn't annoy me as such. It bemuses me. Personally I would be looking for a job that pays a bit more or a lifestyle in which I didn't have to bring in a lunch every day.

But each to their own. If I upset the sensitive souls of otherwise hardened football supporters then I apologise.

I'll send some plastic cuttlery in the post. Tweet me on:

#prayforbritainsofficepoor

PIE "N" MASH 19-10-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13900874)
Flannerys have loads of plant up here on my site.

That be the byepass.Wanted us to go up there in the summer,feck that:D

little al 19-10-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13900878)
That be the byepass.Wanted us to go up there in the summer,feck that:D

Most blokes love it, goodmoney and easy work.

Se9 eagles 19-10-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weltklasse (Post 13900870)
Mr no bollocks. Seriously come back when you reach puberty.

What is wrong with you?Are you this bitter and twisted because you have no close family,friends or a decent job?I actually feel sorry for you....

Maidstoned Eagle 19-10-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13900864)
Trolls who hunt for posters they don't agree with on another thread then make comments like that. Vindictive:jerkit:

This seems to happen to you a lot

Maidstoned Eagle 19-10-2017 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900877)
Or tight. I place a value on my the cost of my time and convenience. Saving a quid a day on lunch doesn't do it for me in the grand scheme of things. I think it is a sad state of affairs for adults at least over 40 to be scrimping and saving in such ways. But maybe austerity really is that bad, and I have been away too long.

As I say it doesn't annoy me as such. It bemuses me. Personally I would be looking for a job that pays a bit more or a lifestyle in which I didn't have to bring in a lunch every day.

But each to their own. If I upset the sensitive souls of otherwise hardened football supporters then I apologise.

I'll send some plastic cuttlery in the post. Tweet me on:

#prayforbritainsofficepoor

A quid? For lunch? Seriously?

PIE "N" MASH 19-10-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13900879)
Most blokes love it, goodmoney and easy work.

Better rate at home and indoors everynight.Had 16 years on the road,it doesn't end well for blokes over 50:frown::frown:

Se9 eagles 19-10-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13900884)
This seems to happen to you a lot

Because I'm a Tory who voted to leave the EU and am not ashamed to say so.For people like Wetarse that makes you worse than a paedophile in their twisted minds.Anyway,this is a great thread so let's not let his bile ruin it....

Maidstoned Eagle 19-10-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900871)
Seriously, are you getting upset at a BBS post. I am amazed at you.

Don't you own multiple properties. When you've sold that one you had on the Life in the Sun programme - that'll free up some spending money.

I like the fact your wife cooks for you, mine does the same. I suspect she has something tasty at home for me now.

Just because we own two properties, it doesnt mean we can lunch out every bloody day! Are you on ******* crack or something? I am amazed at the condescending attitude you have put across.

Just a personal thing here but, thanks to the Brexit uncertainty my wife has lost upwards of 400 a month in wages due to the weak pound. Our house, which was an investment for our pension and our two kids futures, paid for by my inheritance from my father, had been put up for sale out of a stark neccesity, not ******* choice! Saving a, as you flippantly put it, a quid or a euro a day is how tight things have got here!

The reason it has annoyed me to such an extent is your gross rudeness and inability to understand peoples situations....I never expected such snobbery from you.

Vendy 19-10-2017 09:05 PM

Now I know how to get at ME!!

Dan A 19-10-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900811)
I don't think annoy is the right word. But the poor losers that save a few pennies by bringing in a microwavable lunch. Really, in 2017 - life is that hard.

Fecking eat breakfast, buy a fecking sandwich and have a good meal when you get home. ******** twats.

How much is your time worth, plus the inconvenience of bringing a school dinner to work.

If there are BBSers that do this, sorry - take a look at yourself.

What a load of rubbish. I’d much rather have 3 decent meals a day then buying a meal deal from the co-op or Tesco. It’s as simple as cooking an extra portion the night before.

RazorsEdge 19-10-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13899969)
There's a bloke at work who won't acknowledge you if you say "good morning" because apparently "there is nothing good about it". :jerkit:

I had one at work who used to say that, I replied, you are alive aren't you, ever since then he has not said what is good about it, and grunts when I say good morning :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.