CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Vince Hilaire's Afro 17-11-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13945479)
Arsed. Let's stay British.

His post.....

Selhurst Celtic 17-11-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13945435)
doubt heŽll be seeing much through the shiner I gave the twat.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHFE-EvWwAA2rpH.jpg

http://s2.b3ta.com/host/creative/538...innyreckon.jpg

PeterH 17-11-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy the gent (Post 13945096)
I think this is overstated. Yes, when you're in your early adulthood you can shrug off a session in a blink of an eye, but if you follow basic recovery steps there's no reason a hangover should last anything beyond a day, no matter your age.

If you drink like a tool, ie scotch, beer and wine, dont drink water, drink absolute shit quality stuff, then obviously you're going to get stung. But if you rehydrate properly (magnessium and potassium tablets the next day and before bed if possible are a lifesaver), get a good breakfast in, then get a good walk and plenty of fresh air, then you should be able to shift a hangover within 5 or 6 hours easy. If that doesnt work, then hair of the dog, taper off and crash early in the evening.

Yep, I agree. I just stick to one kind of drink now. And even just one type of beer.

And feel better on the morning after.

Maidstoned Eagle 17-11-2017 05:42 PM

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...age+knix+4.jpg

the digger 17-11-2017 06:34 PM

The bloke sitting next to me in the pub, who is grooming his moustache with a specially designed brush.

Annoying, on so many levels.

the digger 17-11-2017 06:38 PM

People with no special awareness.

There's a lot of us living on this tiny parcel of land, ****tards, be a bit aware.

On the other side of me from Mr Moustache is a couple taking up 6 seats and 3 tables while other customers are forced to stand.

the digger 17-11-2017 06:42 PM

Oh, and add Movember to the list.

In fact, add most charity/awareness campaigns

the digger 17-11-2017 06:44 PM

People whinging about tax avoidance.

Everyone tries to avoid paying tax but successful Capitalists are better at Capitalism than those who aren't as good at it. Who knew?

Danger Mouse 17-11-2017 06:46 PM

Toilet paper that isn’t perforated properly. It either leaves a bit behind or you get half of the next bit with it ��

Johnnieboy 17-11-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 13945674)
On the other side of me from Mr Moustache is a couple taking up 6 seats and 3 tables while other customers are forced to stand.

To be fair, it sounds like you wouldn't want to sit next to them anyway...

the digger 17-11-2017 06:48 PM

Ps. Mr Moustache is a chef, and bigging up that fact to the girl he's trying to chirpse.

It's 5.45 Friday night and any self-respecting chef is readying their section for a rogering.

And, before you ask, I have no self-respect. Hence my regular postings on this thread.

the digger 17-11-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnieboy (Post 13945685)
To be fair, it sounds like you wouldn't want to sit next to them anyway...

They're normal sized, just socially inept.

the digger 17-11-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danger Mouse (Post 13945683)
Toilet paper that isn’t perforated properly. It either leaves a bit behind or you get half of the next bit with it ��

Double fold my friend

the digger 17-11-2017 06:54 PM

Hyper-sensitivity.

Superhero senses suck.

little al 17-11-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13945121)
So kind of like android then.

Is it? I have no idea.

Maidstoned Eagle 17-11-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 13945687)
Ps. Mr Moustache is a chef, and bigging up that fact to the girl he's trying to chirpse.

It's 5.45 Friday night and any self-respecting chef is readying their section for a rogering.

And, before you ask, I have no self-respect. Hence my regular postings on this thread.

Cooking chips in a kebab shop doesnt make you a chef, how many times have i told you that?

the digger 17-11-2017 07:52 PM

Twice, now.

PeterH 17-11-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 13945681)
People whinging about tax avoidance.

Everyone tries to avoid paying tax but successful Capitalists are better at Capitalism than those who aren't as good at it. Who knew?

I have seen this one wheeled out. Are you talking about the sad duty free argument again.

How does everyone try to avoid paying PAYE income tax?

How is the Duke of Westminster, Lewis Hamilton or the Qeen a successful capitalist? How is Donald Trump assuccessful capitalist for that matter?

Successful capitalists only avaoid paying tax because they have access to the people and infrastructure not available to mere mortals.

Would an offshore bank in the Caymans be interested in helping you with your pension pot, and the paltry amount you are likely to leave to your kids.

And it is the way the world works which is why governments dont tackle it.

Dont talk shite.

Palace Dan 17-11-2017 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13945739)

Go self-employed?

the digger 17-11-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13945739)
I have seen this one wheeled out. Are you talking about the sad duty free argument again.

How is the Duke of Westminster, Lewis Hamilton or the Qeen a successful capitalist? How is Donald Trump assuccessful capitalist for that matter?

Successful capitalists only avaoid paying tax because they have access to the people and infrastructure not available to mere mortals.

Would an offshore bank in the Caymans be interested in helping you with your pension pot, and the paltry amount you are likely to leave to your kids.

And it is the way the world works which is why governments dont tackle it.

Dont talk shite.

We have the government we have because people voted for lower taxation.

(almost) everyone pays as little taxes they can and looks for every single rebate, loophole or allowance they can find.

I don't agree with tax avoidance, I just think complaining about people being better at it than you has the faint aroma of hypocrisy.

Clearly the Queen, Duke of Wellington, Lewis Hamilton and Trump are successful Capitalists. They live at the acme of Capitalist society and milk it for all its worth.