CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

PhuketEagle 21-11-2017 06:26 PM

Unused coconut milk going off after 1 day, leading to curry-induced 'spray' diarrhoea

Selhurst Celtic 21-11-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhuketEagle (Post 13952448)
Unused coconut milk going off after 1 day, leading to curry-induced 'spray' diarrhoea

:D

Selhurst Celtic 21-11-2017 07:17 PM

Blokes (that aren't The Pope, pbuh) wearing a hat indoors. I wear a hat & feel like buckling digits that sit in a pub etc with their hat on. Pigs.

CT_Palace 21-11-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 13949639)
Telescopic shower curtain rails

a recipe for disaster.
Clever idea but on the whole, not fit for purpose.

elgin eagle 21-11-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13952582)
a recipe for disaster.
Clever idea but on the whole, not fit for purpose.

True. Can't see any stars either :)

Well not unless it falls on your head.

CT_Palace 21-11-2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13952611)
True. Can't see any stars either :)

Well not until it falls on your head.

EF the inevitable.

Jim Cannon 21-11-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 13949504)
Don't like The Governess either,unpleasant.

Is it me or does she look like a man

elgin eagle 21-11-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13952614)
EF the inevitable.

Superglue the ends.

Hedgehog 21-11-2017 09:22 PM

Printers that won't print in Black only when one of the colour cartridges is out of ink.

very frustrating.

richdeniro 21-11-2017 11:59 PM

Portland Road in South Norwood.

I know this could apply to virtually any main road in London but it just always seems to be carnage and the basic highway code does not apply. Cars pulling out from all over the place, three point turns, overtaking of buses despite traffic coming in the other direction, parking wherever you want (including someone actually stopping dead in the middle of the road and holding up traffic to run into the Sainsburys), pedestrians & cyclists literally jumping out off the pavement into traffic into the road without looking, etc etc.

Am surprised there isn't an accident everyday.

CT_Palace 22-11-2017 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13952761)
Printers that won't print in Black only when one of the colour cartridges is out of ink.

very frustrating.

try this: in the print page set up, check the "print in greyscale" or "print in black only" option.

Stellavista 22-11-2017 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richdeniro (Post 13952989)
Portland Road in South Norwood.

I know this could apply to virtually any main road in London but it just always seems to be carnage and the basic highway code does not apply. Cars pulling out from all over the place, three point turns, overtaking of buses despite traffic coming in the other direction, parking wherever you want (including someone actually stopping dead in the middle of the road and holding up traffic to run into the Sainsburys), pedestrians & cyclists literally jumping out off the pavement into traffic into the road without looking, etc etc.

Am surprised there isn't an accident everyday.

Na, happens everywhere now.
I don't know where these c*nts appeared from, but they're multiplying. Driving in London ceased being a pleasure a long time ago.

Hedgehog 22-11-2017 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13953028)
try this: in the print page set up, check the "print in greyscale" or "print in black only" option.

I did, and was, then this quit working. I read in the manual this will only work for a few days, as all cartridges are all working during even black only printing:

Quote:

Because this feature is only available for approximately five days, replace the expended ink cartridge as soon as
possible
And...

Quote:

To keep the print head clear and ready to print, the printer uses a small amount of ink from all the cartridges whenever it prints. Even if you select Black/Grayscale, some color ink is still being used.
Epson printers contain a permanent print head that needs to be charged with all colors to work. Even when you are printing black text only, a small amount of color ink is used to keep the print head charged. The print head needs to be kept charged to prevent air bubbles from entering. Air bubbles can damage the print head.
Therefore, once one of the cartridges is expended, the printer signals you to replace the cartridge in order for printing to continue.

Maidstoned Eagle 22-11-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13953074)
I did, and was, then this quit working. I read in the manual this will only work for a few days, as all cartridges are all working during even black only printing:

And...

Select very dark purple or blue.

Isle of Wight 22-11-2017 09:00 AM

The BBC, again, in the latest government bash they claim that Philip Hammond is nicknamed "Spreadsheet Phill" one moment and the "box office Phil" next. Which is it or is just being derogatory for the sake of it? Poor journalism.

Blind_Eagle 22-11-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13953160)
Select very dark purple or blue.

Which won’t work either. :)

Maidstoned Eagle 22-11-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13953482)
Which won’t work either. :)

Does for me.

Really, if you're going to post occasionally make them worthwhile, won't you.

Stellavista 22-11-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13953176)
The BBC, again, in the latest government bash they claim that Philip Hammond is nicknamed "Spreadsheet Phill" one moment and the "box office Phil" next.

Yes, they could save themselves the effort and just call him 'that demonic c*nt'.

remmer 22-11-2017 06:40 PM

People who 'hover' behind you when you are using your computer.

Se9 eagles 22-11-2017 07:04 PM

Proper pork scratchings with real hairs growing out of them.....