CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

KYLIE MINEAGLE 27-07-2016 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 13125850)
Going into my father's place of employment, and being told that I'm tall by every single person I ******* met. Yes, I'm well aware I'm taller than the average person, you don't need to ******* mention it.

How tall are you?

mroakley9 27-07-2016 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE (Post 13125862)
How tall are you?

only 6'4 so it's not like it's even that impressive.

KYLIE MINEAGLE 27-07-2016 06:22 AM

Wow has anyone told you that you are tall?

mroakley9 27-07-2016 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE (Post 13125866)
Wow has anyone told you that you are tall?

maybe once or twice i dunno

KYLIE MINEAGLE 27-07-2016 06:30 AM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 13125868)
maybe once or twice i dunno

:supergrin:

Worksop Palace 27-07-2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 13125865)
only 6'4 so it's not like it's even that impressive.

I've got a mate who is 6'7. We call him nine foot. Which is odd as he's only 6'7.

He can drink a lot of beer.

Wolfnipplechips 27-07-2016 09:19 AM

Being 6'4" myself I am firmly of the opinion that it's tall, but just the right side of freakishness and not worthy of comment.

6'5" and above is freaky.

henryhallandhisbasque 27-07-2016 09:24 AM

Being 6ft 4 tall "what's the weather like up there?" has always proved to be a particularly annoying remark. Now if I had a pound for every time...

mroakley9 27-07-2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque (Post 13125943)
Being 6ft 4 tall "what's the weather like up there?" has always proved to be a particularly annoying remark. Now if I had a pound for every time...

"Do you play basketball?" is probably the comment most likely to send me homicidal.

mroakley9 27-07-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13125937)
Being 6'4" myself I am firmly of the opinion that it's tall, but just the right side of freakishness and not worthy of comment.

6'5" and above is freaky.

I agree. Except in the cases of my dad and my brother, I am highly suspicious as to the species of anyone taller than me.

elgin eagle 27-07-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13125937)
Being 6'4" myself I am firmly of the opinion that it's tall, but just the right side of freakishness and not worthy of comment.

6'5" and above is freaky.

There's a kid at work whose nearly 7 foot tall and thin as a stick. People pull him back by his rucksack and yell 'TIMBER!' Probably childish but he seems to see the funny side most of the time.

art malice 27-07-2016 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13126001)
There's a kid at work whose nearly 7 foot tall and thin as a stick. People pull him back by his rucksack and yell 'TIMBER!' Probably childish but he seems to see the funny side most of the time.

Good to hear he can rise above it.

elgin eagle 27-07-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 13126031)
Good to hear he can rise above it.

He accepts it as character building.

Shit hot at tennis mind.

chav_hater 27-07-2016 11:33 AM

People who make smug comments for no reason. For example on a busy, standing room only train "you'll have to put the paper away this morning", or waiting for people to exit a pub before you enter "you let them out before you let them in".

Tossers.

Chocky 27-07-2016 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 13125865)
only 6'4 so it's not like it's even that impressive.

Only tallies get this. Nobody continually says to others "oh you're short" "oh you're wide".

danpalace07 27-07-2016 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav_hater (Post 13126128)
People who make smug comments for no reason. For example on a busy, standing room only train "you'll have to put the paper away this morning", or waiting for people to exit a pub before you enter "you let them out before you let them in".

Tossers.

glass them

Pidster 27-07-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13124889)
People who let their kids run riot in hotels while they get pissed at the bar.

#prayformaddy

WLYWLYAWYPWF 27-07-2016 10:32 PM

Wankers doing loud DIY at 21.30. I don't mean wanking.

andyocpfc 27-07-2016 10:57 PM

Having Hot feet in bed.

Blind_Eagle 27-07-2016 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 13126561)
Only tallies get this. Nobody continually says to others "oh you're short" "oh you're wide".

As a tallie, I'm guilty of continually calling fat ****'s, "fat ****'s" if that helps?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.