CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Johnsonpen 06-12-2023 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 17155653)
Balding blokes who grow beards to compensate.

You've lost your head hair so growing it on the bottom half of your face ain't going to replace it you wankers.

I could grow enough ear hair for a full head combover

Maidstoned Eagle 06-12-2023 06:00 PM

Bumfluff Blimey

GorBlimey 06-12-2023 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 17156192)
Bumfluff Blimey


Hairy arsed Maidstoned - it's like being back at school again! :D

Maidstoned Eagle 06-12-2023 06:11 PM

Have you been looking at my arse? Are you thinking of experimenting? Maybe it's the lack of male hormones showing through.

ceeby 06-12-2023 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 17155653)
Balding blokes who grow beards to compensate.

You've lost your head hair so growing it on the bottom half of your face ain't going to replace it you wankers.

Oooh bit harsh GorBlimey. I lost my hair at 22 and have had a beard last 20 years. It's not much fun having a blank head, so a bit of lower facial hair gives me something to look at, and rub 70's smelling Boots after shave balm in.

:p

GorBlimey 06-12-2023 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 17156202)
Have you been looking at my arse? Are you thinking of experimenting? Maybe it's the lack of male hormones showing through.


You're out of luck mate - I prefer the smoothness of the fairer sex and they have seemed to like someone who isn't covered in bog brush material too!

cappuccinoeagle 09-12-2023 08:29 PM

Andy Madley

Oldtown Eagle 09-12-2023 10:18 PM

Anything Scouse.

andyocpfc 09-12-2023 10:46 PM

Why is it every train seat tray screeches like a f—ker when you put it down/up?!

Isle of Wight 10-12-2023 11:10 AM

Historical terms being described as 1066 CE I always have to translate to 1066 AD. I think I’m just getting old, which is also annoying.

Sharkba1t 10-12-2023 02:15 PM

People putting their feet on train seats. Seems to be loads more at it these days. I’ve given up pointing it out.

LN1 11-12-2023 04:43 PM

'The customer is always right' ..B*****ks! Just had another of those 'your appointment was last week' when I queried when it was calls

ME: Well it would have nice if you had told me?'

THEM 'we did we sent you a message'

ME: 'No you didn't'

It carried on and the vendor did not back down and your made to feel a liar despite me checking messages in all formats including deleted ones and nothing found. :veryangry

Alfies army 11-12-2023 04:59 PM

The club being fine £25,000 for 8 bookings on Saturday because of that shite madley

Brixton Boy 11-12-2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfies army (Post 17165419)
The club being fine £25,000 for 8 bookings on Saturday because of that shite madley

Is that true? If yes then Madley should be challenged to explain everyone of them and CPFC should have the right of reply.

Martin H 11-12-2023 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brixton Boy (Post 17165430)
Is that true? If yes then Madley should be challenged to explain everyone of them and CPFC should have the right of reply.

I think he should be asked to explain how we got 8 and Liverpool didn’t get any at all in the first 90 mins. Just the two token and meaningless ones in ET and those probably when he realised how bad it would look. I thought i would watch it again and try to count how many similar fouls by a Liverpool went uncarded but I have run out of fingers before half time :(

stange555 12-12-2023 09:26 AM

I was in Lincolnshire at the weekend. I was amazed how bad the standard of driving was. Now, I'm not a brilliant driver, but I know not to put my car in a place where it blocks the road in all directions, and I also know that it's normal for a car to stick to its lane rather than just drive down the middle! On the other hand, Lincolnshire was great.

Martin H 12-12-2023 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stange555 (Post 17166030)
I was in Lincolnshire at the weekend. I was amazed how bad the standard of driving was. Now, I'm not a brilliant driver, but I know not to put my car in a place where it blocks the road in all directions, and I also know that it's normal for a car to stick to its lane rather than just drive down the middle! On the other hand, Lincolnshire was great.

And very, very flat with the exception of the ‘Edge’ (not the musician).

stange555 12-12-2023 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin H (Post 17166033)
And very, very flat with the exception of the ‘Edge’ (not the musician).

Yes, apart from the imaginatively named street in Lincoln

Brett 12-12-2023 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lingfield Eagle (Post 17156055)
Being called a wanker by someone who i've never met simply because despite going bald I decide to cultivate a short and well kept beard (this should be in the mildly annoyed thread as I have a million more pressing concerns than being anonymously insulted by someone).

He was once touched on his front bottom by Stanley Tucci in a business class lounge.

clockhouse 12-12-2023 01:10 PM

The price of theatre tickets. Thought I’d look to take the family to see Stranger Things. Stall seats at £250 a pop. A f**king grand for 4 tickets? £75 even up in the gods at the back. They can feck right off!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.