CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Chester 08-11-2016 12:27 AM

Its a Palace mug too :(

Have i just found out i work with a weed? Eurgh.

Honestly, we get on fine as colleagues so no issues there its like some bizarre tick she has

KYLIE MINEAGLE 08-11-2016 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy (Post 13306394)
My sociology dissertation at Sussex University got a first. The statistics in it were robust though I'd be the first to admit that the principles behind my conclusions were based on one of Durkheim's more anthropological texts.

Would I get a first today for it, probably not but my annoyance is probably higher.

Having just read that I feel like Prince George in Blackadder where Doctor Johnston (Robbie Coltrane) is trying to explain his dictionary. Just throw in some mother tongue and we're there.:confused:

Terrace Bickle 08-11-2016 07:13 PM

Grown (able bodied) adults who claim they are unable to change a fluorescent tube. WTF have they been doing all their lives.

Oldtown Eagle 08-11-2016 07:49 PM

While this thread is popular. Do you ever wake up with the hump, angry over nothing in particular, but just fancy fighting the pillow and cannot shake it off all day. I will be better tomorrow.

sherrifbart 08-11-2016 08:10 PM

I used to work with a woman who used to randomly steal other folks food,milk etc.from the fridge,when one of the lads confronted her about it she was very "so what"about it,the lads didnt want to report her for it,but a couple of the wilder young bucks deceided to take revenge,As she was always in before anyone else,they doctored the milk left in the fridge,they added spit,snot piss ,knob wipings,and for good measure,two sleeping tablets,When every one else arrived at starting time,the woman was found looking absolutely green with sickness,and spent the rest of the day snoring at her desk,a bit harsh,possibly dangerous,but the thieving stopped there.

Terrace Bickle 08-11-2016 10:39 PM

******* Christmas adverts, I've only just finished trying to ignore Halloween and Guy Fawkes night.

fioreuk 08-11-2016 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 13307699)
While this thread is popular. Do you ever wake up with the hump, angry over nothing in particular, but just fancy fighting the pillow and cannot shake it off all day. I will be better tomorrow.

Every flucking day.

andyocpfc 08-11-2016 11:01 PM

Bed decorations. We have two cushions and a bed runner at the bottom that lays on top of the quilt. We're the only two that ever see it and have to put it on and off everyday [emoji3]

Oli28 08-11-2016 11:09 PM

The fact that my house is still bloody freezing despite having had the radiators on all evening.

Terrace Bickle 08-11-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oli28 (Post 13308048)
The fact that my house is still bloody freezing despite having had the radiators on all evening.

Close the windows?

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 09-11-2016 09:59 AM

Toilet visit frequency and purpose chat at neighbouring breakfast table.
Oh the glamours of cheap hotels in the north.

firesign 09-11-2016 10:54 AM

Clingfilm

pallet 09-11-2016 11:06 AM

Hate Clingfilm. Who invented it and why does it never never come off the roll thing?

Olympian2 09-11-2016 01:02 PM

Over attentive waiters/waitresses who stand two feet behind me and top up my drink every time I take a sip.

I'm 47, I can pour my own ******* drink, thanks.

Chocky 09-11-2016 04:05 PM

Everyone at the Clinton rally in tears and shock, the same image as people who had just watched the Space Shuttle blow up.

richdeniro 09-11-2016 04:32 PM

Hysterical people on social media especially from grown adults who have lived through tons of elections and don't seem to realise that it isn't the end of the world and life generally does go on.

JohnInTheUSA 09-11-2016 04:51 PM

Right now? America

Salad_Burnet 09-11-2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 13308816)
Toilet visit frequency and purpose chat at neighbouring breakfast table.
Oh the glamours of cheap hotels in the north.

What is 'purpose chat'?

Martin H 09-11-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 13309642)
What is 'purpose chat'?

Stop it - You really shouldn't dolphin to someone else's business....... :D

Icy 09-11-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richdeniro (Post 13309438)
Hysterical people on social media especially from grown adults who have lived through tons of elections and don't seem to realise that it isn't the end of the world and life generally does go on.

Good shout. Some of the over the top reactions by the press and public over here are ludicrous. Most have no idea of policies and are purely going on personality and public opinion anyway. Yes, Trump is a bit of a **** but Hillary isnt much better.

The really ******* annoying ones are the idiots that think this is some kind of class / race / anti-facisim war and Trumps election is some kind of call to arms.