CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

nickgusset 10-11-2016 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 13310811)
I know I've bangs on about this twice but Idris f*cking Elba. 'Ahh man'. It's got to he stage now I bastard hate him almost every ad break ever sometimes twice with that poxy Sky Q box. Akin to someone knocking on your door 20 times a day trying to sell you shit you don't want. 'Ahh man'. Please stop FFS and go and solve some bastard murder before I murder you myself you f*cking c*nt.

He only gets away with it in the gusset household because he was Stringer Bell.

Nostrils 10-11-2016 04:10 PM

Dustbinmen building a barricade of bins in front of my van every Thursday - we tip the b@stards at Christmas as well!

EagleSE24 10-11-2016 04:11 PM

Sitting down for a nice relaxing poo at work when a fat person comes in and sits in the next trap. Having to listen to them huffing and puffing as they squeeze one out and expend more energy than at any other point during their day ruins what should be a great moment. Being paid to shit.

Chocky 10-11-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleSE24 (Post 13310836)
Sitting down for a nice relaxing poo at work when a fat person comes in and sits in the next trap. Having to listen to them huffing and puffing as they squeeze one out and expend more energy than at any other point during their day ruins what should be a great moment. Being paid to shit.

Do to him what they do on those prank videos. Tell him there's no toilet paper in your trap and ask him to hand you some paper under the divider. Dip your hand in a jar of Nutella then as you take the paper from him wipe it on his hand. Mind you the fat bastard would probably immediately know its chocolate spread and lick it off his hand. Therefore I suggest using real shit.

foresthillbilly 10-11-2016 05:18 PM

twats like this. You want kids ? Then pay for them

I've also spent shed-loads at restaurants, but never thought to ask for 'freebies' (think of the children. No, you look after your own kids)

publicity-minted twot of a father. Spend your money , like the rest of us hard-workers (without children)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/215754...-old-daughter/

Salad_Burnet 10-11-2016 06:19 PM

People in Christmas clubs when it's time to cash in, and then brag about it relentlessly. Who really needs to spend more than one month's salary at Christmas-time anyway? Two, if you count November. They're like those obnoxious children you see waiting for other children to finish their sweets before disclosing to all and sundry that they've got loads left. The bloke at work has just cashed in 4,000. Unless he's a guilt-ridden child molester, he really doesn't need to go without 400 a month the rest of the year to pay for his two kids at Christmas time. It's bollox.

art malice 10-11-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13310718)
Excessive nasal hair.

Especially in soups

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 10-11-2016 07:38 PM

Things that annoy you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 13310830)
Dustbinmen building a barricade of bins in front of my van every Thursday - we tip the b@stards at Christmas as well!

We have guerrilla bin-men, that hilariously adopt stealth mode and career down the road 4 hours earlier than the standard 1130 every so often revelling in the peculiarly light workload that day and befuddled why so many vexed people in dressing gowns are visible in their mirrors prowling the streets.

T.C. 10-11-2016 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 13310830)
we tip the b@stards at Christmas as well!

Why?

:confused:

cappuccinoeagle 10-11-2016 07:49 PM

Fireworks still going off this week
Metro and Standard - waste of paper
Farage
Trump

Nostrils 10-11-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.C. (Post 13311033)
Why?

:confused:

Because they take my vastly overloaded bins, heavy cardboard (which they're not supposed to) and occasionally bits and pieces from my van that are, strictly speaking, trade waste, which again they could refuse to take. I know quite a few people that tip.

We also give the postie a fiver for not pinching our bills.

Isle of Wight 10-11-2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 13311041)
Because they take my vastly overloaded bins, heavy cardboard (which they're not supposed to) and occasionally bits and pieces from my van that are, strictly speaking, trade waste, which again they could refuse to take. I know quite a few people that tip.

We also give the postie a fiver for not pinching our bills.

Tip the dustmen or tip their trade waste?

Chris K 11-11-2016 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamy (Post 13310824)
People 'writing open letters' to their sons/daughters/younger selves, when what they are actually trying to do is make a statement in a newspaper, magazine, etc.

Oh very much so, just write a ******* statement. Stop thinking you're better and more intellectual than everyone else and that your point of view is so much more important than the thoughts a normal person would say directly to their kid should be heard by all. If it was Morgan Freeman, fair play. Everyone else can bugger off though

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 13311041)

So essentially you're paying him for breaking the rules?

Maidstoned Eagle 11-11-2016 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris K (Post 13311719)
So essentially you're paying him for breaking the rules?

Would the word "bribe" be a better substitute?

Maidstoned Eagle 11-11-2016 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 13310115)
People on social media who will shoot down anyone pro-Trump/Brexit and label them a fascist etc. and then wonder why people don't openly support Trump/Brexit. Liberal fascists.

Fascist

Worksop Palace 11-11-2016 02:32 PM

'Comedians' that go on for 20 minutes too long

Was at a dinner last night. John Siles (Nobbys lad) was the after dinner speaker. Was funny for 15 minutes. Should have sat down after 30. Went on and on and on for 50 and became tedious. Why do these feckers not know when to STFU and sit down ?

Terrace Bickle 11-11-2016 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamy (Post 13310822)
They are generally made with the year on them now; you can spot the re-users.

I tend to go through about 5 paper poppies a year through damage or them falling off and me not noticing. Am quite happy wearing the metal pin this year.

Surely the people who wear them may have donated again.

Nostrils 11-11-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13311121)
Tip the dustmen or tip their trade waste?

Ha! The Dustmen.

I'd like to add, there's nothing bad like asbestos, just the odd bit of plastic pipe or lagging.

Nostrils 11-11-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13311800)
Would the word "bribe" be a better substitute?

'Bribe' is such an unsavoury word, I prefer reward.

Tony Montana 11-11-2016 02:57 PM

Homes under the Hammer and the music. It really grips me for some reason

Presenter - this house has mouldy walls
Music - the most obscure song you've ever heard which mentions mould walls somewhere in it's lyrics.

It's like someone has gone onto google and literally typed, lyrics with "XXXXXX" in it.

This happens around 12 times per show.