CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

jjeagle 25-10-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12635803)
YW. :)

Should not that be YAW?

For Paranoias 25-10-2015 01:08 PM

'Glaziers Fan'

For Paranoias 25-10-2015 01:08 PM

'Scro'

davech 25-10-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Paranoias (Post 12635813)
Restaurants that are empty and the waiters direct you to sit next to the only other people in there.

With annoying kids on video games?

For Paranoias 25-10-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 12635843)
With annoying kids on video games?

:lux:

Chocky 26-10-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malarkey (Post 12601062)
That short whistling ringtone. It doesn't make you cool and it's ******* annoying. Put your phone on silent.

It's like a shit B side to the McDonalds jingle.

Chocky 26-10-2015 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12634811)
I've remembered, I've remembered! It actually not worth the angst in hindsight.

It's Halloween decorations at work put up the first week in October... If ever there is a more stupid, worthless, consumer driven event/holiday (well Valentines I guess) I don't know what.

What is the point of Halloween decorations all over your cubical??? Some of these people are scary enough 52 weeks a year, they don't need any help. :eek:

Hope that makes you Happy Chocky and CT.... :rolleyes:

Now I can sleep and its a very valid annoyance. What sort of company other than one run by David Brent would put bloody Halloween decorations up? Sad and pathetic. Oh I forgot you're in the States.

Nork1 27-10-2015 01:22 PM

I'm too ******* angry to comment on BBC's arselicking Man U wankfest month....

5th October BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
11th October BBC1 22:30 - 23:30 Sir Alex Ferguson: Secrets of Success
11th October BBC1 23:30 - 0:30 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
14th October BBC1 23:10 - 0:10 Sir Alex Ferguson: Secrets of Success
15th October BBC3 21:00 - 22:00 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
29th October BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Class of '92: Out of Their League ep.1/2
5th November BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Class of '92: Out of Their League ep.2/2

***** ***** ***** ***** :veryangry

Chocky 27-10-2015 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12638414)
I'm too ******* angry to comment on BBC's arselicking Man U wankfest month....

5th October BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
11th October BBC1 22:30 - 23:30 Sir Alex Ferguson: Secrets of Success
11th October BBC1 23:30 - 0:30 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
14th October BBC1 23:10 - 0:10 Sir Alex Ferguson: Secrets of Success
15th October BBC3 21:00 - 22:00 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
29th October BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Class of '92: Out of Their League ep.1/2
5th November BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Class of '92: Out of Their League ep.2/2

***** ***** ***** ***** :veryangry

When is Cantona: F*cking C*NT on?

What about Saturday night? Man Utd: Pissed on by the Palace?

We can hope.

Maidstoned Eagle 27-10-2015 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12638414)
I'm too ******* angry to comment on BBC's arselicking Man U wankfest month....

5th October BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
11th October BBC1 22:30 - 23:30 Sir Alex Ferguson: Secrets of Success
11th October BBC1 23:30 - 0:30 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
14th October BBC1 23:10 - 0:10 Sir Alex Ferguson: Secrets of Success
15th October BBC3 21:00 - 22:00 Rooney: The Man Behind the Goals
29th October BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Class of '92: Out of Their League ep.1/2
5th November BBC1 21:00 - 22:00 Class of '92: Out of Their League ep.2/2

***** ***** ***** ***** :veryangry

I keep applauding the BBC on faceache when they manage to shoehorn some mention on Manure into one of their Motd, Bbcsport statuses. I get dogs abuse for that. :)

CT_Palace 27-10-2015 08:38 PM

******* BA wanting to charge me $700 for the pleasure of using airmiles to fly to London and back.
The ******* economy price, without burning any airmiles is $1021 on the exact same flights.
**** off.

StonePenge 27-10-2015 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12638879)
******* BA wanting to charge me $700 for the pleasure of using airmiles to fly to London and back.
The ******* economy price, without burning any airmiles is $1021 on the exact same flights.
**** off.

AA for week of intermodal is $914.7 day min stay.

Isle of Wight 28-10-2015 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12638879)
******* BA wanting to charge me $700 for the pleasure of using airmiles to fly to London and back.
The ******* economy price, without burning any airmiles is $1021 on the exact same flights.
**** off.

Good one. This pisses me off as well and is the reason I have nearly half a million of the ****ers 😡

Hedgehog 28-10-2015 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12638879)
******* BA wanting to charge me $700 for the pleasure of using airmiles to fly to London and back.
The ******* economy price, without burning any airmiles is $1021 on the exact same flights.
**** off.

Isn't it the Heathrow taxes you are paying, not BA?

Paid $22 for two using my AA miles to Hawaii.

Bones14 28-10-2015 01:37 AM

The constant whingeing about ffs going. He's gone ffs, leave it alone.

CT_Palace 28-10-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12639095)
Isn't it the Heathrow taxes you are paying, not BA?

Paid $22 for two using my AA miles to Hawaii.

It's not clear from the website what the individual "taxes, fees and ticketing" charges actually are. Nevertheless, BA chose to operate out of Heathrow, therefore I would say they have a big say in what "taxes, fees and ticketing" charges are actually levied. And to be honest, I don't care. I expect to get my flights for next to nothing when using my airmiles - that's the whole point of them. BA should be covering those taxes (or whatever) within the airmile price. It's a disgraceful rip-off.

Mrs CT flies to Santiago tomorrow with LAN using my BA airmiles for $25.

Isle of Wight 28-10-2015 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12639099)
It's not clear from the website what the individual "taxes, fees and ticketing" charges actually are. Nevertheless, BA chose to operate out of Heathrow, therefore I would say they have a big say in what "taxes, fees and ticketing" charges are actually levied. And to be honest, I don't care. I expect to get my flights for next to nothing when using my airmiles - that's the whole point of them. BA should be covering those taxes (or whatever) within the airmile price. It's a disgraceful rip-off.

Mrs CT flies to Santiago tomorrow with LAN using my BA airmiles for $25.

Tax from Heathrow would be about 120 pp the rest is simply profiteering by BA. Starting to build up star alliance miles as at least you can use them.

adrenalin john 28-10-2015 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12639099)
It's not clear from the website what the individual "taxes, fees and ticketing" charges actually are. Nevertheless, BA chose to operate out of Heathrow, therefore I would say they have a big say in what "taxes, fees and ticketing" charges are actually levied. And to be honest, I don't care. I expect to get my flights for next to nothing when using my airmiles - that's the whole point of them. BA should be covering those taxes (or whatever) within the airmile price. It's a disgraceful rip-off.

Mrs CT flies to Santiago tomorrow with LAN using my BA airmiles for $25.

In fairness the tax imposed on flights is hardly BA's fault.

I use my airmiles to book hotels in expensive citiies: Venice, New York etc always seems more of a saving

Isle of Wight 28-10-2015 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrenalin john (Post 12639127)
In fairness the tax imposed on flights is hardly BA's fault.

I use my airmiles to book hotels in expensive citiies: Venice, New York etc always seems more of a saving

If it was just taxes then fair enough but BA seem to add a service charge a booking charge and then some other charge way above the airport tax. I've used mine for car hire a couple of times but flights are a waste of time

GorBlimey 28-10-2015 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12638879)
******* BA wanting to charge me $700 for the pleasure of using airmiles to fly to London and back.
The ******* economy price, without burning any airmiles is $1021 on the exact same flights.
**** off.

You haven't worked out the best way to use them then.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.