CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

the digger 29-12-2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14017147)
Sanchez - mercenary absolute piece of shite.

Hope someone breaks his leg, and he never plays again

It's funny how all the "the one thing you can't question with Sanchez is his commitment and work rate (sic)" comments have dried up, isn't it?

the digger 29-12-2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14017113)
It's a weird thing. If you are the 'mummy' of that four-legged shitting machine, you are a biological miracle.

I've slept with a few dogs in my time, but...

PeterH 29-12-2017 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14017167)
People forming an opinion on a sportsman without proper analysis.

He is an utter cunit. Do you not think I have seen his lame performances for Chile?

Slimbloke'H' 29-12-2017 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14016899)
The way so many web site now have to send you a verification code as part of the log in process.

I appreciate the sentiment to keep my data secure, but it seems to me that most of the security breaches happen at their end not my end.

It's all about email harvesting, Hedge.

PeterH 29-12-2017 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14017168)
It's funny how all the "the one thing you can't question with Sanchez is his commitment and work rate (sic)" comments have dried up, isn't it?

Aaaaaah. Indeed. Unless there is a transfer window very close. And Man City will reward him for his lack of commuitment. That is why I want to see a career threatening injury. He has been an utter disgrace for four months.

the digger 29-12-2017 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14017171)
He is an utter cunit. Do you not think I have seen his lame performances for Chile?

Cook, not Sanchez. And, not you.

Hedgehog 29-12-2017 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 14017173)
It's all about email harvesting, Hedge.

Is that what it is? Bar Stewards. Same with texting the code I guess... get your mobile number.

Tony Montana 29-12-2017 07:57 AM

PeterH taking the moral high ground on other threads about being a nice person and then wishing someone he has never even had a conversation with a broken leg.

Stay classy.

Worksop Palace 29-12-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14017147)
Sanchez - mercenary absolute piece of shite.

Hope someone breaks his leg, and he never plays again

Wow Pete

Not sure thatís particularly becoming of you

chrisophiex 29-12-2017 10:08 AM

Do mercenaries build football pitches for deprived kids ?

Worksop Palace 29-12-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 14017440)
Do mercenaries build football pitches for deprived kids ?

I think our Pete may have taken last nights defeat a little bit harder than the rest of us ...

PeterH 29-12-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 14017242)
PeterH taking the moral high ground on other threads about being a nice person and then wishing someone he has never even had a conversation with a broken leg.

Stay classy.


I liked Sanchez, now I can only feel the worst for him.

He was dreadful for Chile at home against Paraguay on the last day of the transfer window. All about him and a Man City move.

You come and walk in my shoes in Chile. For 5 years almost every single sports news report is sucking his cock - even after he let them down so badly. Think about Man Utd, Rooney, Liverpool, Gerrard etc. Triple that.

A career killing injury and no more talk of the odious little turd will do me just fine.

Just like most Palace fans felt about Cantona, Gerrard, Terry, and a host of other footballing cunits.

Does that meet with your approval?

Why are you on my case so much lately? I think it is to provoke a reaction and to make the BBS more interesting TBH. Otherwise it would just be stalking.

PeterH 29-12-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 14017440)
Do mercenaries build football pitches for deprived kids ?

From the change they have down the back of the sofa.

I find it hard to take that the little twat has been shite for 4 months, uninterested, a shadow of the player he was. Three days before the window opens he becomes World Class.

Against Us.

All my students know I am a Palace fan, and it being covered across all Chilean news channels just means I get constant abuse.

They only show Palace on Chilean TV when we play Arsenal (Sanchez) or Man City (Bravo and leaders). Invariably we are well beaten in these games.

It is hard enough for all of us to take jokes from our armchair Man Utd, Chelsea office twats. Imagine it from know-nothing Chilean sports fans who think the likes of Marcelo Rios was the best ever tennis players or switch from Real Madrid to Barcelona shirts on a yearly basis depending on who is winning the Champions League this season.

PeterH 29-12-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14017519)
I think our Pete may have taken last nights defeat a little bit harder than the rest of us ...

With Sanchez scoring twice, yes.

Palace played well second half, and for 5 beautiful minutes after we equalised I thought we were going to destroy them.

Cyneagle 29-12-2017 04:28 PM

Post Xmas beds, furniture, holiday TV commercials.

It's just non stop mental torture.

chrisophiex 29-12-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14018463)

It is hard enough for all of us to take jokes from our armchair Man Utd, Chelsea office twats. Imagine it from know-nothing Chilean sports fans who think the likes of Marcelo Rios was the best ever tennis players or switch from Real Madrid to Barcelona shirts on a yearly basis depending on who is winning the Champions League this season.


Fair enough if you feel like that. I personally take great pleasure in revelling in the fact that I support Palace.

There's nothing anyone can say or do to make me envious of any other club in the world. Whether they are ignorant or experts.

Slimbloke'H' 29-12-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14017204)
Is that what it is? Bar Stewards. Same with texting the code I guess... get your mobile number.

Yep.

Tony Montana 29-12-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14018444)
I liked Sanchez, now I can only feel the worst for him.

He was dreadful for Chile at home against Paraguay on the last day of the transfer window. All about him and a Man City move.

You come and walk in my shoes in Chile. For 5 years almost every single sports news report is sucking his cock - even after he let them down so badly. Think about Man Utd, Rooney, Liverpool, Gerrard etc. Triple that.

A career killing injury and no more talk of the odious little turd will do me just fine.

Just like most Palace fans felt about Cantona, Gerrard, Terry, and a host of other footballing cunits.

Does that meet with your approval?

Why are you on my case so much lately? I think it is to provoke a reaction and to make the BBS more interesting TBH. Otherwise it would just be stalking.

I don't see any justification above? you have in the past called me one of the more unpleasant posters and all I am doing is highlighting the hypocrisy. Don't take my posts personally, it probably feels like I am on your case because it would seem as if you have decided to start posting some rather ludicrous nd outlandish comments.

cantspell 29-12-2017 05:19 PM

Pricks that nick your anorak st the gym when you nip off to the toilet - hope it doesnít fit you twat

PeterH 29-12-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 14018489)
Fair enough if you feel like that. I personally take great pleasure in revelling in the fact that I support Palace.

There's nothing anyone can say or do to make me envious of any other club in the world. Whether they are ignorant or experts.

Indeed. But I am in the job of re-education. I have a very limited number of Palace shirts to give out. One or two a term. And if Sanchez moves to Man City all those hooky Arsenal shirts will be in the back of the closets and there will be Man City shirts everywhere.

Chilean men are mummys boys, and they have to support the team that are winning things or have a high profile Chilean and winning things.

They dont understand that you cant just change allegiances like that.

They are like Asian half and half shirt wearers.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.