CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13900724)
Police spending all their time eating and drinking in BP stations when the streets are full of thieves.....

Full of thieves? I'm imagining a street full of Black and white striped burglers.

PIE "N" MASH 19-10-2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13900806)
Is the Clash version better though?

YES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6FZwVvS8_8

Oddjob 19-10-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900811)
I don't think annoy is the right word. But the poor losers that save a few pennies by bringing in a microwavable lunch. Really, in 2017 - life is that hard.

Fecking eat breakfast, buy a fecking sandwich and have a good meal when you get home. ******** twats.

How much is your time worth, plus the inconvenience of bringing a school dinner to work.

If there are BBSers that do this, sorry - take a look at yourself.

You sound like a massive bellend there btw.

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 13900805)
On the theme of irritating social media phrases (nom nom) this thing of mothers now referring to themselves as 'lionesses'

Point out what the role of lionesses is in the natural world. Do all the fecking work, while the lazy man has first dibs at the benefits; the hunt, and his pick of the pride. Plus, he can just kill another Lion's kids when shacking up with a bint that has been around the block a bit.

Maybe pointing this out to these women will show them their lack of intelligence.

Probably, in a stunning show of even further stupidity they will call you sexist.

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 13900824)
You sound like a massive bellend there btw.

Why? Do you spend your precious time on the planet heating up a pot noodle for lunch. Do you also take time out of your day to buy said pot noodle.

Or is it because you have a particularly odd job that this is necessary.

Each to their own, but an adult person bring ing lunch in from home in a plastic container needs to work in an office with David Brent.

I'll live life well as a bellend if I never have to resort to being that sad.

Maidstoned Eagle 19-10-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900829)
Why? Do you spend your precious time on the planet heating up a pot noodle for lunch. Do you also take time out of your day to buy said pot noodle.

Each to their own, but an adult person bring ing lunch in from home in a plastic container needs to work in an office with David Brent.

You are out of order.

weltklasse 19-10-2017 07:15 PM

Looking at the drab greyness of the back of the seat in front of you on a new Thames link train. Makes looking at the lurid back of a Ryanair search a stimulating experience. FFS!

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13900831)
You are out of order.

Why?

weltklasse 19-10-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13900724)
Police spending all their time eating and drinking in BP stations when the streets are full of thieves.....

***** posting shot on the BBS. Who think they are the boss
Grow some pubes. Seriously

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13900831)
You are out of order.

Why?

Someone posts a funny meme that Dave will be fired because he brings in a smelly tuna casserole. Others talk about smelly kippers.

I comment that the whole practice of bringing in a school packed lunch (with penguin) is silly, and even Mr 'Faggot' says I'm out of order.

Something has gone very wrong in London in 2017.

I managed 18 years in Croydon and London offices without having to prepare a home made lunch to bring in.

PIE "N" MASH 19-10-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900829)

Not all of us work in an office,and grabbing a bite to eat on a half hour break is a pain.
I must say i'm glad i don't work in an office,think i would top someone :cool:

Not you PeterH,was a figure of speech:D

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:21 PM

Anyway maybe I'm out of touch about how austerity is biting. I think a new thread with a poll on the subject.

If you are all that poor I'll send over some luncheon vouchers from Chile.

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13900841)
Not all of us work in an office,and grabbing a bite to eat on a half hour break is a pain.
I must say i'm glad i don't work in an office,think i would top someone :cool:

I can understand that. But the pics and references I'm referring to definitely relate to people eating heated up food at a regular location with a microwave. Working on the road, down a mine, on a boat, in construction would warrant packed sandwiches.

andyocpfc 19-10-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900811)
I don't think annoy is the right word. But the poor losers that save a few pennies by bringing in a microwavable lunch. Really, in 2017 - life is that hard.

Fecking eat breakfast, buy a fecking sandwich and have a good meal when you get home. ******** twats.

How much is your time worth, plus the inconvenience of bringing a school dinner to work.

If there are BBSers that do this, sorry - take a look at yourself.

I canít eat bread and the free from bread is shocking. Do I skip lunch?

thefox 19-10-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900814)
Give us some context. Is that milk from tits or milking over tits?

The first. Dirty boy.

PIE "N" MASH 19-10-2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900842)
Anyway maybe I'm out of touch about how austerity is biting. I think a new thread with a poll on the subject.

If you are all that poor I'll send over some luncheon vouchers from Chile.

Send some to me
C/O
Flannery Plant
Bachy Soltanche
Montgomery Bridge
Canary Wharf
London

I'm the starving operator on the 13T digger floating on the Red7 barge.
Thank you so much:love:

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13900851)
Send some to me
C/O
Flannery Plant
Bachy Soltanche
Montgomery Bridge
Canary Wharf
London

I'm the starving operator on the 13T digger floating on the Red7 barge.
Thank you so much:love:

Where will you spend them? You could phone for a pizza, give them a delivery logistics headache.

PIE "N" MASH 19-10-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900843)
I can understand that. But the pics and references I'm referring to definitely relate to people eating heated up food at a regular location with a microwave. Working on the road, down a mine, on a boat, in construction would warrant packed sandwiches.

Oi,no worming out now fella.Where are me feckin LV's:veryangry:veryangry

PeterH 19-10-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 13900844)
I can’t eat bread and the free from bread is shocking. Do I skip lunch?

Aaah. Not at all a specific case. Is everyone in the UK allergic to food now?

I wonder what previous generations would have thought with their ration cards.

Like a Monty Python sketch. Eat your Bread and Dripping and be happy about it, wash it down with some cod liver oil and Galloways.

Jeepers.

Maidstoned Eagle 19-10-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13900840)
Why?

Someone posts a funny meme that Dave will be fired because he brings in a smelly tuna casserole. Others talk about smelly kippers.

I comment that the whole practice of bringing in a school packed lunch (with penguin) is silly, and even Mr 'Faggot' says I'm out of order.

Something has gone very wrong in London in 2017.

I managed 18 years in Croydon and London offices without having to prepare a home made lunch to bring in.

Because what you posted was a bunch of elitist bullshit. I take a pot of chilli or curry or stew etc to work that the wife made the day before because,to be quite honest we cannot afford to eat out everyday,also i am in class until 9pm at night and when I get home I dont want a large meal.ī

Seriously, I am amazed at you.