CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

davech 18-11-2017 05:42 PM

Len Goodman's 'Partners in Rhyme'. Total abject shite. They wasted my licence money on that.

In fact, Len Goodman would have sufficed :hmph:

Stellavista 18-11-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 13947575)
Len Goodman's 'Partners in Rhyme'. Total abject shite. They wasted my licence money on that.

In fact, Len Goodman would have sufficed :hmph:

Why the f*ck would you consider watching it in the first place?

Johnnieboy 18-11-2017 06:04 PM

He must have some dirt on somebody to even be considered for a show of his own. Is in the creepy bin for me

Maidstoned Eagle 18-11-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13947446)
Sounds like another black eye needs to be handed out.

If I saw the prick doing it I would've

Pat of the Palace 18-11-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13946503)
Some **** scratching my car from front to back in the car park of a supermarket.

Keyed or done with a motor?

davech 18-11-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13947608)
Why the f*ck would you consider watching it in the first place?

It came on after Final Score. I didn't switch over in time and became transfixed :frown:

cappuccinoeagle 18-11-2017 09:41 PM

Oumar Niasse

the digger 18-11-2017 10:10 PM

Nuances of language.

Gentrification vs displacement.

the digger 18-11-2017 10:46 PM

Self awareness

Johnnieboy 18-11-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 13948239)
Self awareness

It's wonderful that you have such insight into what doesn't work for you {hippysmiley}

PeterH 19-11-2017 04:22 AM

Endlessly waiting for us not to kick start our season.

PeterH 19-11-2017 04:27 AM

A Chilean take on the thread. Young adults seem to be veritable wizzes on their smart phones here. But when they get a new bank card they have the universally inability to change the password onscreen. It is easy, type the paswword you were given, hit the green button. Type your new password hit the button again, type the new password again.

They dont read the instructions on the screen.

When I see them pissing about, I head off to find another machine.

They also cant get their head around having no money in their account. And have to put the card in a few times, and print a piece of paper to confirm the fact. This usually ends up with me telling them to move on TBH. Students going a bit lairy on daddies allowance on Friday night and shocked that there isnt any more money left on Monday morning, or at least that daddy hasnt sent through the top up as he promised. Probably mummy tbf - a nation of mummies boys here. Despite my wifes supposed blanket refusal regarding my kids (32, 31, 29), I often see the odd 20 or 30 quid being transferred to their accounts.

PeterH 19-11-2017 04:34 AM

Oh, and my daughter giving up on her higher education career a month before graduation.

Now that is seriously fecked.

I am going to have get onto that situation tomorrow.

Worksop Palace 19-11-2017 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13948378)
Oh, and my daughter giving up on her higher education career a month before graduation.

Now that is seriously fecked.

I am going to have get onto that situation tomorrow.

Updates will be required

pallet 19-11-2017 09:02 AM

Ticketing websites have tickets for concerts days before they go on general sale and charging over the top prices for average seats.

chrisophiex 19-11-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13947608)
Why the f*ck would you consider watching it in the first place?


:D

Nostrils 19-11-2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13948378)
Oh, and my daughter giving up on her higher education career a month before graduation.

Now that is seriously fecked.

I am going to have get onto that situation tomorrow.

Seek out the most popular, dandy and confident lecturer, cable tie him to a tree and strategically place vinchucas or recluses on the soft parts around the front and middle of his body until you get some answers. A background soundtrack of Stealers Wheel might add tho the effect.

Or maybe just talk it through with your daughter first.

Yoda 19-11-2017 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13948378)
Oh, and my daughter giving up on her higher education career a month before graduation.

Now that is seriously fecked.

I am going to have get onto that situation tomorrow.

Good luck, that sounds a crazy thing to do.

Even if she now thinks she doesnít want to use those qualifications specifically, itíll still look odd on her CV that this studying resulted in her leaving.

I hope you can help her stay that one more month...even if you have to bribe her with the promise of a treat afterwards.

Panther 19-11-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13948377)
A Chilean take on the thread. Young adults seem to be veritable wizzes on their smart phones here. But when they get a new bank card they have the universally inability to change the password onscreen. It is easy, type the paswword you were given, hit the green button. Type your new password hit the button again, type the new password again.

They dont read the instructions on the screen.

When I see them pissing about, I head off to find another machine.

They also cant get their head around having no money in their account. And have to put the card in a few times, and print a piece of paper to confirm the fact. This usually ends up with me telling them to move on TBH. Students going a bit lairy on daddies allowance on Friday night and shocked that there isnt any more money left on Monday morning, or at least that daddy hasnt sent through the top up as he promised. Probably mummy tbf - a nation of mummies boys here. Despite my wifes supposed blanket refusal regarding my kids (32, 31, 29), I often see the odd 20 or 30 quid being transferred to their accounts.

Blimey, thatís a lot of kids, itís hardly surprising youíre unsure how many youíve got.

Maidstoned Eagle 19-11-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 13947764)
Keyed or done with a motor?

Key or some other type of thing. Maybe the edge of a trolley.

Oh and message for Woldingham CP, stop hiding behind rep you sad little oik.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.