CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

TonyPulis4PM 26-01-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 12782207)
Grown men who work in offices who use the toilet and are then unable or unwilling to use the toilet brush or perhaps give it another flush, and are content to leave the bowl looking like a 3 year old has been there.

Used to happen in my old office often. Thing is this should only ever happen if someone has been drinking the night before. Proper diet will mean you will never encounter such things.

pallet 26-01-2016 10:59 AM

Idiot parents who park on the zig zag lines of a zebra crossing outside a school.

Isle of Wight 26-01-2016 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12782326)
Idiot parents who park on the zig zag lines of a zebra crossing outside a school.

:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry :veryangry

Then the driver and child suffer when there's an accident. If they get a ticket or a talking to by the school they give an outpouring of indignation. Should have their cars taken away for a month as punishment.:grrr:

Vendy 26-01-2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fozzie (Post 12782216)
So you're annoyed because you didn't look before crossing the road?

:D

ExiledStirling 26-01-2016 03:03 PM

Swintons/Aviva.

Quite happy to have taken my money for the last 11 months so I can have car insurance, only to tell me, following a call yesterday to give me a renewal quote, that they were going to cancel my insurance with 7 days notice as they would not permit me to drive on a company insurance while in work. The knew all of this when I took out my policy. If I had made a claim in the last year chances are my claim would have been knocked back.

Out of the goodness of their heart until Feb 1st they will allow a third party claim from me (I have fully comp insurance) but refuse to commit this to writing.

I want all my premium money back. They are so far refusing.

Though out of the goodness of their hearts (again) they initially said they would waive the 25 cancellation fee and the other 20 odd I would owe on the policy. Have now shifted it to them giving me 50. Now have to get back the rest.

Bastards

art malice 26-01-2016 03:10 PM

Sky Sports News' High Priestess of Smug Natalie Sawyer always getting the cushy afternoon shift. All the others have to move around, what's so special about her? I bet they all fvcking HATE her and shit in her locker when she's not there, which is most of the time.

biggus mickus 26-01-2016 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12782931)
Sky Sports News' High Priestess of Smug Natalie Sawyer always getting the cushy afternoon shift. All the others have to move around, what's so special about her? I bet they all fvcking HATE her and shit in her locker when she's not there, which is most of the time.

You want to cock her, dont you.

art malice 26-01-2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 12783116)
You want to cock her, dont you.

Or flick the 'Sawyer bean'?

No, no I would not.

I don't think.

Reps AJ 26-01-2016 06:49 PM

The woman in front of me in the queue for the bus, who despite waiting for the bus to arrive and knowing the fare, decided to wait until she was at the driver to get her purse out and start rummaging around for change and holding everyone up.

Oh, and her stupidly long nails that meant she struggled to pick the coins from her purse

Terrace Bickle 26-01-2016 10:26 PM

The Seven Seas TV advert. Possibly the most nauseating 2 minutes available. A woman who looks like a pepperami in a wig spouting 'age is just a number' , whilst believing a wet looking hipster colleague, who is young enough to be her grandson, is flirting with her. It makes me want to vomit....

Worksop Palace 26-01-2016 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12782931)

Might have something to do with her being fit as **** and being the hottest chick in town. Except the blonde bird that was on tonight. And Hayley McQueen.

But she's still hot. And you would. Defo you would

Salad_Burnet 27-01-2016 12:44 AM

Guessing right with 1-3 loss to Spurs on the crystal ball thread, but losing points by not naming any poxy Tottenham scorers. And not being given the benefit of the doubt, when it's kind of implied in any prediction of Tottenham scoring three, that at least one of them is going to be by Harry Kane FFS.

"of the seven that guessed the correct result (1-3) only one didn't predict Kane" - makes me look like a ******* moron!

Little Fozzie 27-01-2016 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 12784570)
Guessing right with 1-3 loss to Spurs on the crystal ball thread, but losing points by not naming any poxy Tottenham scorers. And not being given the benefit of the doubt, when it's kind of implied in any prediction of Tottenham scoring three, that at least one of them is going to be by Harry Kane FFS.

"of the seven that guessed the correct result (1-3) only one didn't predict Kane" - makes me look like a ******* moron!

Given the benfit of the doubt? :D

Do shut up. We spend long enough as it is on updating the table after each game without having to guess whether a poster has implied that someone is going to score or not.

Oh and you don't require any help in looking like a ******* moron.

kayjay 27-01-2016 09:29 AM

Posted videos of pea gravel conveyors

PIE "N" MASH 27-01-2016 09:49 AM

My better half betting. Has a 100 bet with me she can go January without a drink. She lasted a week.
Got paid yesterday and goes into a right strop when I insist on my 100, even offered to drive her to the cash point.Feckin women:rolleyes:

Wayne Andrews is God 27-01-2016 10:39 AM

When every player gets their surname spelt in full apart from 'Chungy', why?

Nork1 27-01-2016 11:05 AM

His surname is Lee.

Owngoal 27-01-2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 12784862)
When every player gets their surname spelt in full apart from 'Chungy', why?

Punch, Wardie, the Hen, Damo, Cham, Gaylie, etc will disagree with that one. Even Pards says 'Gaylie is back in training'.:)

elgin eagle 27-01-2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayjay (Post 12784762)
Posted videos of pea gravel conveyors

This.

Backache

Wayne Andrews is God 27-01-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owngoal (Post 12784903)
Punch, Wardie, the Hen, Damo, Cham, Gaylie, etc will disagree with that one. Even Pards says 'Gaylie is back in training'.:)

I mean on the BBS very frequently a poster will state all surnames in full but then say Chungy. I find this annoying as why is he the only one, almost a contagious trait. It wouldnt be so bad if people laited other nicknames but just his.

Is it because of him being South Korean and people are not sure which is his surname, "Lee" or "Chung Yong" or "Chung", as the poster said its "Lee"