CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

fioreuk 20-05-2016 02:42 PM

:veryangry People at work asking if I'm "looking forward to the footie"

It's football, nothing else.

Jim Cannon 20-05-2016 04:21 PM

Anyone at all pontificating that Man United will win tomorrow

cappuccinoeagle 21-05-2016 10:09 PM

Manchester United, especially Beaker,Shrek,Giggs,Rojo,Felliani,Young and Jones.
Also Clatternberg

eaglejez 21-05-2016 10:24 PM

Losing an FA Cup Final

willcpfc 21-05-2016 10:37 PM

Alex Ferguson - especially pretending to put cash into the referees top pocket before the match!

sherrifbart 21-05-2016 11:20 PM

At least he was only pretending this time.

Icy 21-05-2016 11:41 PM

Wankers that don't turn up till they are 2-1 up in the last few minutes of extra time. *****...

dreamer27 22-05-2016 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 13008529)
Wankers that don't turn up till they are 2-1 up in the last few minutes of extra time. *****...


I made it the 85th minute but the points the same.

Chocky 22-05-2016 04:12 AM

Not being able to go more than 5 minutes tonight and all day tomorrow and the next and whenever without thinking of what I saw and saying "oh f*cking hell" or "FFS" or "bloody hell bollocks". I just had a marvellous Croydon kebab ruined by eating it with misery.

Not being able to win just one trophy ever bloody ever.

danpalace07 22-05-2016 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 13009189)
Not being able to go more than 5 minutes tonight and all day tomorrow and the next and whenever without thinking of what I saw at Wembley and saying "oh f*cking hell" or "FFS" or "bloody hell bollocks". I just had a marvellous Croydon kebab ruined by eating it with misery.

Not being able to win just one trophy ever bloody ever.

it's all we ask for :sob:

CPFC2010ANDON 22-05-2016 04:24 AM

We generally do well at Wembley, when it comes to play-offs, and the old ZDS. Why can't we win either the League Cup or FA Cup?

I generally feel this was our best chance for a very long time.

elgin eagle 22-05-2016 04:52 AM

the 'pardew has to go now' thread. Sure his signings haven't been great, and we only have 7 wins in the last 29, but we've narrowly lost a cup final, and had more injuries than Darren Anderton.

firesign 22-05-2016 08:27 AM

Not being able to sleep despite being knackered

Isle of Wight 22-05-2016 09:22 AM

And waking up and feeling like you've been dumped by your girlfriend

Maidstoned Eagle 22-05-2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON (Post 13009194)
We generally do well at Wembley, when it comes to play-offs, and the old ZDS. Why can't we win either the League Cup or FA Cup?

I generally feel this was our best chance for a very long time.

We've never been in a League cup final.

Chocky 22-05-2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13009348)
And waking up and feeling like you've been dumped by your girlfriend

Dumped on more like. A big horrible stinking splattery one as well.

rhiannapaul 22-05-2016 03:25 PM

press embargo on current violent confrontations in calais due to brexit

Breaking rocks 22-05-2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhiannapaul (Post 13010370)
press embargo on current violent confrontations in calais due to brexit

:confused:

mroakley9 22-05-2016 08:23 PM

last night's final has ****ed up my sleep schedule and now i'm in my bed at 4:23am unable to sleep. i blame the wankers.

Supa Pard 22-05-2016 11:30 PM

I'm 52 next week.
Every f*ckng thing annoys me.
C*nts.
I like repeating meself too.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.