CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Nork1 31-05-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 13024738)
More unacceptable work toilet behaviour:

The Mobile User
Yep, there's always one isn't there? Do you really think we want to listen to you talking shit to someone while taking one?

If they're on the phone in the next cubicle (especially if it's a manager on a business related call) you're perfectly entitled to put the heels of your hands over your mouth to make the loudest, wettest fart noises you can accompanied by pained straining noises.

Worksop Palace 31-05-2016 05:24 PM

The phrase 'to end 50 years of hurt' to describe England's attempt to win the euros

What a load of cock.

Worksop Palace 31-05-2016 05:25 PM

Forgetting my jeans for a night out with work and having to buy some I don't really need. 65 bastard quid and I don't really like them.

And my toothbrush so that was another 3

WLYWLYAWYPWF 31-05-2016 05:36 PM

Wankers who stop across keep clear sings at a junction instead of letting you out and then look straight ahead pretending they are oblivious, rather than acknowledging the frenzied torrent of abuse I am putting their way. Learn how to drive you c*nts.

Michaelawt85 31-05-2016 05:37 PM

Beggars who turn rude when you try and ignore them

elgin eagle 31-05-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13025391)
Forgetting my jeans for a night out with work and having to buy some I don't really need. 65 bastard quid and I don't really like them.

And my toothbrush so that was another 3

Keep the receipt and take 'em back in the morning :p

Think you're stuck with the toothbrush mate.

Worksop Palace 31-05-2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13025432)
Keep the receipt and take 'em back in the morning :p

Think you're stuck with the toothbrush mate.

That's why I like you Paul, the thinking mans Palace fan. :p

Could get messy tonight though. In dirty Leeds for beers (as we speak) and then for a ruby and more beers. Not sure they'll take them back with half a lamb chilli masala and some saag aloo down them...

Prolly more chance of taking the toothbrush back

milky87 31-05-2016 06:20 PM

People saying that AFC Wimbledon were at wembley in 1988 when they were only formed 14 years ago

elgin eagle 31-05-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13025438)
That's why I like you Paul, the thinking mans Palace fan. :p

Could get messy tonight though. In dirty Leeds for beers (as we speak) and then for a ruby and more beers. Not sure they'll take them back with half a lamb chilli masala and some saag aloo down them...

Prolly more chance of taking the toothbrush back

:D

They've probably been taken back 3 times already :) The missus bought 2 ties for a funeral today, I had to model them like the face of tk maxx then they'll be straight back to the shop after the old boy has paid his respects.

Have fun in LEEDS.

the drexciyan 31-05-2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaelawt85 (Post 13025407)
Beggars who turn rude when you try and ignore them

Saw a beggar today. He smelled. He was eastern european and had a Man Utd tracksuit top on. Was pleased with how I managed the natural emotions arising from that perfect storm bombarding my senses.

Michaelawt85 31-05-2016 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the drexciyan (Post 13025639)
Saw a beggar today. He smelled. He was eastern european and had a Man Utd tracksuit top on. Was pleased with how I managed the natural emotions arising from that perfect storm bombarding my senses.

Probably lost on the journey home from Wembley

WLYWLYAWYPWF 31-05-2016 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the drexciyan (Post 13025639)
He smelled.

He stank. You smelled.

mroakley9 01-06-2016 01:30 PM

So I'm watching some rugby league and apparently they've introduced a clock to reduce the time the players spend dicking around at scrums. This is okay with me. What really annoys me is that they are calling it a 'shot clock'. They're not ******* shooting anything, it's a ******* scrum. I don't need any shit Americanisms while I'm watching Australian sport for ****s sake.

Jukesy 01-06-2016 02:01 PM

Croydon and it's ridiculous traffic schemes and road works - hour and a half to get home to WW yesterday!!

Isle of Wight 01-06-2016 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jukesy (Post 13026494)
Croydon and it's ridiculous traffic schemes and road works - hour and a half to get home to WW yesterday!!


What you could have walked it quicker!! Where was the hold up?

Jukesy 01-06-2016 02:27 PM

From the top:

Road works in Beddington Farm Road
Road works on A23
Road works around broad green
Road works from the Plough to A23
Road works on Waddon Road (decent cut through - now one-way)
School holidays shoppers
Macro
Best Buy
Croydon drivers (not including me obviously!)

Adlerhorst 01-06-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 13026405)
So I'm watching some rugby league and apparently they've introduced a clock to reduce the time the players spend dicking around at scrums. This is okay with me. What really annoys me is that they are calling it a 'shot clock'. They're not ******* shooting anything, it's a ******* scrum. I don't need any shit Americanisms while I'm watching Australian sport for ****s sake.

If it is rugby league calling it a scrum is a way bigger offence than having a shot clock.

art malice 01-06-2016 04:40 PM

Tim Vickery, the South American correspondent for Talksport. Bore off FFS

ElwissAtMemphis 01-06-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 13026840)
Tim Vickery, the South American correspondent for Talksport. Bore off FFS

He was excellent on 5Live. We need more decent journalists covering football in the media, not the usual retinue of ex-Liverpool players who can string a couple of sentences together.

Or has he dumbed down for TalkSport?

art malice 01-06-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 13026939)
He was excellent on 5Live. We need more decent journalists covering football in the media, not the usual retinue of ex-Liverpool players who can string a couple of sentences together.

Or has he dumbed down for TalkSport?

He certainly knows his stuff but a succession of lame jokes (we even got the 'not even a household name in his own house' today) and ostentatious South American pronunciation tipped me over the edge


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.