CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

art malice 04-06-2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 13031044)
Really? And I assume the majestic irony was lost on the sceptic buffoon.


(I do hope I have not been whooshed)

No you have not!

Isle of Wight 05-06-2016 10:22 AM

"Substitutions mercifully broke up the second-half rhythm, allowing the Scots to escape with their dignity intact."

More journalistic lies from the BBC. The Scots dignity was shattered the moment they walked on the pitch in that kit. Makes England's red kit seem good.

PALACEWU 05-06-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woldinghameagle (Post 13029865)
People that chain their bikes to a lamp post in the City. They always fall over and you have to clamber over them. I know it's only a few extra seconds delay in the pedestrian bottleneck but it f*cking irritates me.

Pick it up you bell.

DaveTuttles 05-06-2016 12:36 PM

People that write City with a capital C

chrisophiex 05-06-2016 12:47 PM

What about Capital city ?

Vince Hilaire's Afro 05-06-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking's no1 (Post 13029528)
Service Stations that still have paper towels in them. Get a ******* Dyson.

I prefer a towel/dryer combo. Dry your hands with a towel under the dryer for double speed, and use a towel to grab the handle of the door to exit without having to cover your clean hand with the piss, faeces, and perianal sweat of the multitude of dirty bastards who don't bother to wash their hands.

elgin eagle 05-06-2016 03:57 PM

tv/radio show presenters who do a huge feck off pause before announcing the result.

Adlerhorst 05-06-2016 04:14 PM

working all weekend during my notice period. Damn professional integrity

Ardent Eagle Forever 05-06-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking's no1 (Post 13029528)
Service Stations that still have paper towels in them. Get a ******* Dyson.

Hate to say it but paper towels are more hygienic than some hand dryers that blow bugs and bacteria around the room. Helps though if the paper towel machines are filled up correctly :(

ConCPFC 06-06-2016 10:37 AM

On the topic of paper towel...those paper towel dispensers where you have to pull that lever thing on the side multiple times, which is usually still wet from the previous user, for the paper to come out before ripping it off.

kayjay 06-06-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 13029768)
And I bet none of them can unload a dishwasher.

The dishwasher debate

elgin eagle 06-06-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 13032246)
What about Capital city ?

:D:p

I love it when people say 'I support city', as if its the only one ever.

mroakley9 06-06-2016 12:07 PM

The fact that my TV doesn't pick up ABC, which makes no sense to me because I live literally right next door to ABC studios.

strawberry mivi 06-06-2016 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 13033576)
The fact that my TV doesn't pick up ABC, which makes no sense to me because I live literally right next door to ABC studios.

Can't you just peer through the window?

Jim Cannon 06-06-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13033497)
:D:p

I love it when people say 'I support city', as if its the only one ever.

It is acceptable if for example you are a Cardiff fan who lives in Cardiff and are actually in Cardiff while having the conversation. But now that Man City have been accepted as part of the footballing gentry these days, and the media talk of City as though there is only one is very annoying.

Chocky 06-06-2016 04:50 PM

There's only one Palace.

elgin eagle 06-06-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 13033681)
It is acceptable if for example you are a Cardiff fan who lives in Cardiff and are actually in Cardiff while having the conversation. But now that Man City have been accepted as part of the footballing gentry these days, and the media talk of City as though there is only one is very annoying.

True. Annoying, inaccurate, and massively disrespectful to all the other 'city' clubs. Typical that it all stems from one of britains wankiest places. 'united' is just as bad, and the media don't exactly help to quash it.

Dan Dare 06-06-2016 05:25 PM

If anyone tells you they support city, just reply with how great you found it that city won the league this year instead of any of those wanky clubs from Manchester.

Stellavista 06-06-2016 06:55 PM

http://www.culturamas.es/wp-content/...il+Collins.jpg

elgin eagle 06-06-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Dare (Post 13034048)
If anyone tells you they support city, just reply with how great you found it that city won the league this year instead of any of those wanky clubs from Manchester.

Nice one, i'm definitely using that. Works for Man Utd wankers as well, which is a bonus :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.