CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Webb 13-11-2014 03:34 PM

The person I sit opposite at work emailing me a single, simple query. You have a mouth, use it FFS.

Chocky 13-11-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webb (Post 12070529)
The person I sit opposite at work emailing me a single, simple query. You have a mouth, use it FFS.

Gareth Keenan?

Selhurst Celtic 13-11-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webb (Post 12070529)
The person I sit opposite at work emailing me a single, simple query.

You have a mouth, use it FFS.

If your second sentence was the query you're referring to, then maybe he was just too shy to ask for a BJ out loud?

kayjay 13-11-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crozzy71 (Post 12069958)
The BBS.

it's gone from being fun to spiteful and boring. Full of keyboard hard men and know-alls.

They even drove away Steve Browett.

Know-all?
I thought I was wrong once but I was just mistaken.

tasty_snacks 13-11-2014 09:03 PM

Having to fill in your email address in twice on EVERY internet registration/ purchase page. Why - can I not be trusted to get it right? And worse than that, sites which prevent me copying and pating the email address when confronted by such patronising restrictions. I've actually goten to the point where I won't register with/ buy from such companies. The thorough, absolute wankers.

cappuccinoeagle 13-11-2014 09:27 PM

The continuing popularity and fame of Ant and Dec

chrisophiex 13-11-2014 10:35 PM

People who say "I'm loving this new ......" Or "I'm loving your ......."

I've always hated the way people go up at the end of their sentences , but just cannot believe how many people do it now. It seems like anyone on the tv or radio does it on phone ins, or guests in the studio.... I switch off as soon as I hear them doing it, can't be bothered to listen to them !

Chocky 13-11-2014 10:43 PM

Japanese or Chinese women with big knockers.

Stop f*cking confusing me.

mushroom 13-11-2014 11:12 PM

Chavs who get their 6 month old kid's ears pierced.

Skiddo 13-11-2014 11:20 PM

Stand-up tv shows and DVDs that cut to the audience every 10 seconds to show some mush giggling away.

Oddjob 14-11-2014 12:09 AM

Christmas adverts

OK a few years back John Lewis did a decent one but rather than just enjoy that and move it on we are now in a point where it's an annual ******* event like the release of a new Star Wars film.

Oh look Halfords did an advert where 2 reindeer kissed in front of some windscreen wash to the tune of Lady In Red, give it an oscar.

Norvun Mankey 14-11-2014 01:03 AM

People at work who ignore the fact you are having a discussion and just start up another discussion with the other person

People at work who hover around your desk when you are having a discussion

Most other people

cupid stunt 14-11-2014 02:06 AM

When someone asks how your doing and you reply and ask back, they then ask you again...

Selhurst Celtic 14-11-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norvun Mankey (Post 12071073)

People at work who hover around your desk when you are having a discussion

A lad at our place is nicknamed Flymo for doing this hovering around your desk thing, with his eyes locked onto your screen reading the latest musings from the BBS on my monitor.

Chocky 14-11-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tasty_snacks (Post 12070889)
Having to fill in your email address in twice on EVERY internet registration/ purchase page. Why - can I not be trusted to get it right? And worse than that, sites which prevent me copying and pating the email address when confronted by such patronising restrictions. I've actually goten to the point where I won't register with/ buy from such companies. The thorough, absolute wankers.

I have to do that on my site though for those that don't email me directly, there ARE too many idiots who don't type their email address correctly which causes loss of orders when you can't contact them back, and/or they might not come back to you because they think you're a bad business who can't be arsed to get back to them.

They are the wankers. Blame them. Thick wankers.

Chocky 14-11-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupid stunt (Post 12071093)
When someone asks how your doing and you reply and ask back, they then ask you again...

Or having to go through the whole "how are you" "fine" "yourself?" "oh plodding along" SHIT before every bloody business phone call to a customer. I don't give a SHIT how you are, you don't give a shit how I am, just get on with it ffs.

Selhurst Celtic 14-11-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12071254)
Or having to go through the whole "how are you" "fine" "yourself?" "oh plodding along" SHIT before every bloody business phone call to a customer. I don't give a SHIT how you are, you don't give a shit how I am, just get on with it ffs.

Surely it's worse when someone actually starts to tell you how they are as opposed to the correct response of 'grand' even if you're at death's door.

"How are things?"

"Not great to be honest. The wife has some undercarriage problems and I've got this nasty rash and..."

>Walk away<

Max_Power 14-11-2014 11:44 AM

People who think their hazard lights are:

a) to be used when parking on a busy road - just indicate you twat

b) to permit them to stop wherever the **** they want

They are wankers.

Malarkey 14-11-2014 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupid stunt (Post 12071093)
When someone asks how your doing and you reply and ask back, they then ask you again...

lol

Santos-er 14-11-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12071307)
Surely it's worse when someone actually starts to tell you how they are as opposed to the correct response of 'grand' even if you're at death's door.

"How are things?"

"Not great to be honest. The wife has some undercarriage problems and I've got this nasty rash and..."

>Walk away<


What's worse is when they cheerily ask you how you are, knowing full well you'll ask back... Then tell you that their dear old nan was blown to pieces by a gas explosion and their toddler savaged by a pit bull.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.