CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Maz 08-11-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooders (Post 12062199)
Cyclists

Yup.

Someone should start a thread about that.

west country boy 08-11-2014 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oikboy (Post 12062100)
Threads about things that annoy you.

They really get on my tits.

cupid stunt 08-11-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralph (Post 12062082)
Charity Muggers

Joggers with pushchairs

People who arrive after you for a rush hour train but just ignorantly walk ahead of you.

Football goal celebrations

Middle managers and staff appraisals

PPI "sales" calls

All other sales calls

Sports News Coverage and it's ignorant bias

The price of a cup of coffee nowadays

Can you elaborate on the Train one for me?

I used to have to get a train from Paddington to Plymouth very often which was always busy. Everyone would dart towards the train, though some people would walk desperately slow, which I find is the case quite often so i will naturally move ahead of people as i am a quick walker. I don't think I would hang back at a train station if i thought someone had been standing their a little longer than me.

Chris K 08-11-2014 12:12 PM

YouTube vloggers. Attention seeking little shits so low on self esteem that they have to put videos of their lives on YouTube for people with even more issues can follow their every movement. What gets me even more is the amount of success they get from it. Bastards!

That Brighton/Chelsea supporter being a prime example

cupid stunt 08-11-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris K (Post 12062232)
YouTube vloggers. Attention seeking little shits so low on self esteem that they have to put videos of their lives on YouTube for people with even more issues can follow their every movement. What gets me even more is the amount of success they get from it. Bastards!

That Brighton/Chelsea supporter being a prime example

He is very annoying. I would like to punch his unusually large mouth.

SA Eagle 08-11-2014 12:16 PM

People on trains conducting long and loud telephone conversations. Shut the **** up no-one is interested in your banal shit.

KentEagle1 08-11-2014 12:20 PM

Arrogant arsenal fans I know
Stagecoach buses and their tendency to turn up whenever they want

cupid stunt 08-11-2014 12:26 PM

People who walk desperately slow in public areas where people are trying to get around. They have no awareness of their surroundings as they slowly shuffle forwards whilst looking down at their phone, and talking to their friends walking equally as slow side by side, unaware of the 3 hundred or so people behind them all clogged up due to their inconsideration.

If you want to walk that slowly then stand to the side and give room for others. Or allow us to carry cattle prods to disperse of them ourselves. It's like dawn of the dead in London most of the time.

These people are also so stupid that they can't notice the pattern of people standing on one side and moving on others on escalators. They also have a habit of stopping abruptly in busy areas causing everyone behind to bump into each other. They usually like to do this in entrances because it means everyone behind them has to wait until they can figure out if they want to turn left or fcuking right. Probably the same decision they have made for the past 20 fcuking years, but it still requires that pause and deliberation. Get out of my fcuking way you fat slaaaaag.

in-exile 08-11-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupid stunt (Post 12062250)
People who walk desperately slow in public areas where people are trying to get around. They have no awareness of their surroundings as they slowly shuffle forwards whilst looking down at their phone, and talking to their friends walking equally as slow side by side, unaware of the 3 hundred or so people behind them all clogged up due to their inconsideration.

If you want to walk that slowly then stand to the side and give room for others. Or allow us to carry cattle prods to disperse of them ourselves. It's like dawn of the dead in London most of the time.

These people are also so stupid that they can't notice the pattern of people standing on one side and moving on others on escalators. They also have a habit of stopping abruptly in busy areas causing everyone behind to bump into each other. They usually like to do this in entrances because it means everyone behind them has to wait until they can figure out if they want to turn left or fcuking right. Probably the same decision they have made for the past 20 fcuking years, but it still requires that pause and deliberation. Get out of my fcuking way you fat slaaaaag.

Note to Police! Best to not give Cupid a gun licence ever! :D

MAX 08-11-2014 12:48 PM

People who drive in the outside lane of a dual carriageway for five miles because they want to turn right at the next roundabout!!!!

cupid stunt 08-11-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 12062267)
Note to Police! Best to not give Cupid a gun licence ever! :D

Those red footprints on the pavement don't lead to Santa's grotto

gold76 08-11-2014 12:58 PM

Chirpy people wittering on about shit at work, 8.30am, **** off, I ain't even had a cup of coffee yet..

Not having any money for booze (it's a good thing)

Not having any money for gambling (it's a good thing)

Never winning nowt on the lotto (stop playing it then you silly ****)

Nork1 08-11-2014 01:10 PM

Following through in Tesco.

cupid stunt 08-11-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12062297)
Following through in Tesco.

Could come in handy to get people out of the way

Owngoal 08-11-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by may blunderer (Post 12062215)
People who try to get their train ticket to go through the barrier 10 times causing a queue behind them. If it it didn't work the previous nine times IT AIN'T GONNA WORK NOW!

Impatient ar*eholes who tut when your ticket does not work as you try to go through automatic barriers (feels like they are trying to bone you up the.....)

palace_crystal 08-11-2014 04:29 PM

People who stand so close behind you in queues that you can smell their warm smelly breath on the back of your neck

Reps AJ 08-11-2014 04:30 PM

The woman stood next to me at the bus stop yesterday for about ten minutes. Who then holds everybody up while she digs round in her handbag for her money and stopping anyone from getting in the bus. Get your effing money out while you're waiting!

cupid stunt 08-11-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 12062727)
The woman stood next to me at the bus stop yesterday for about ten minutes. Who then holds everybody up while she digs round in her handbag for her money and stopping anyone from getting in the bus. Get your effing money out while you're waiting!

Cattle prods should be allowed to be administered for correctional treatment for **** wits like this.

meee 08-11-2014 06:07 PM

Feminists.

PeterH 08-11-2014 09:30 PM

People rushing to post on the Warnock Out thread when we lose a game.

We all know Pulis was the best thing since sliced bread, but give NW a bit of a chance. It wasn't his fault that TP left, and it is not his fault that he is not of Pulis calibre. He has come in and had to manage a bucket load of mess left by TPs departure - at least give him some breathing space.

Steve Coppell wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes at Palace with this kind of whining attitude from some fans.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.