CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Skiddo 10-12-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12109606)
In other words, tourists. Recently(ish), while waiting for a Tube some Yank almost barged me out the way to take photos of the wall.


"Hey buddy, move outta the way so I can take a photograph on the tooob."

civil eagle 11-12-2014 12:39 AM

Realising to late that you grabbed the deep heat instead of the lube. Upsets the misses as well

Far East Eagle 11-12-2014 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12109465)
I like to get to the front of the queue in KFC, stare up at the menu for at least 90 seconds before quizzically asking the already irate looking man behind the till, "Do you do chicken?"

You get these types all the time in China, especially with their spoilt shit little kids. The other day in McDonald's the other day, the moron in front of me says to the waiter "I want a KFC burger". How I didn't slap him upside the is a mystery.

Far East Eagle 11-12-2014 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west eagle (Post 12109293)
really getting on my back recently is having the tops taken off bottles of coke at games

So true, its not like I have any thing else I could throw... oh what about all the ******* coins in my pocket that I used to pay for the bottle. Stadium safety really is just a chance for little killjoy Hitlerites to make their shriveled up little dicks feel big by inconveniencing the rest of us. Scum, sub-human scum.

smileysmith 11-12-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 12109445)
People that stand in queues in fast food places and wait till they are being served before deciding what they want. Particularly mums with their kids.

Jimmy Carr's laugh.

People that top everything aka Toppers. For example;

Me: "It's so hot today I must have drank 2 litres of water."
Topper: "Thats nothing! I've drank 4!"

Thanks for giving a word for it. I ******* hate Toppers.

Marki 11-12-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileysmith (Post 12110075)
Thanks for giving a word for it. I ******* hate Toppers.

We generally refer to them as Elevenerifes ie if you've been to Tenerife then they have been to ....

jone-zee 11-12-2014 12:26 PM

AKA 'Black Catting bastards'.

If you've been to the moon and put a nail through it they've been round the back and bent it.

Marki 11-12-2014 12:31 PM

If you've got an Elephant, they've got the bag it goes in.

art malice 11-12-2014 12:34 PM

You've had just two hours' sleep, they've had minus two.

Far East Eagle 11-12-2014 12:36 PM

I know a bloke over here, I said some of us were going to go to Karaoke and he said I've sung on stage in front of 2,000 people before. Yeah, nah, do one mate.

cupid stunt 11-12-2014 01:05 PM

The funny looks you get walking around with a black carrier bag early doors, i'm not an alcoholic i've got scotch eggs and mini cheddars. Then the funny looks and evasive tactics when you have to tell everyone you pass what's in the bag.

Chocky 11-12-2014 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12109606)
In other words, tourists. Recently(ish), while waiting for a Tube some Yank almost barged me out the way to take photos of the wall.

You should've made sure the last photo he ever took was the front of an oncoming train.

T.C. 11-12-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileysmith (Post 12110075)
Thanks for giving a word for it. I ******* hate Toppers.

Where I work they are called two-shits

Chocky 11-12-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileysmith (Post 12109219)
Whilst this is very amusing, Chockers appears to have failed to realise that the 'special compartment for them all to piss off into' is economy. Same as the 'adults who can't afford to escape the screaming kids'.

;)

Just give them all a whole plane to themselves and double pay for the cabin crew who would have to put up with these uncontrolled shits.

It doesn't matter what airline you're on, there's always at least one screaming bastard within earshot. Why should people have to pay the earth just to get away from selfish c*nt parents (considering these low cost airlines are rarely low cost any more anyway)? I know a few mates who have all taken kids on planes, being aware of this problem they make sure their kids behave. Kicking the seat in front. Parents who can clearly see this happening and do nothing should be allowed by the person they are annoying to have a cup of scolding hot tea thrown over their faces. And then have that Ryanair trumpet 'on time' fanfair played afterwards as everyone applauds.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 11-12-2014 01:17 PM

People with e-tickets telling you that you are in their seat despite the fact it is a seat that you bought a season ticket for. :veryangry

Gooders 11-12-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileysmith (Post 12110075)
Thanks for giving a word for it. I ******* hate Toppers.

I hate them more.

smileysmith 11-12-2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooders (Post 12110156)
I hate them more.

******* ******* wanking shit **** bollocks arsehole.

smileysmith 11-12-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12110140)
Just give them all a whole plane to themselves and double pay for the cabin crew who would have to put up with these uncontrolled shits.

It doesn't matter what airline you're on, there's always at least one screaming bastard within earshot. Why should people have to pay the earth just to get away from selfish c*nt parents (considering these low cost airlines are rarely low cost any more anyway)? I know a few mates who have all taken kids on planes, being aware of this problem they make sure their kids behave. Kicking the seat in front. Parents who can clearly see this happening and do nothing should be allowed by the person they are annoying to have a cup of scolding hot tea thrown over their faces. And then have that Ryanair trumpet 'on time' fanfair played afterwards as everyone applauds.

To present another side:

I've taken my kids on planes before. Both of mine are still very young. They behaved though, and didn't scream all flight.

For the avoidance of doubt though, if one of them did scream all flight, and some twat attempted to complain to me, they'd have to complain about a broken nose shortly afterwards.

:hi:

Wolfnipplechips 11-12-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.C. (Post 12110139)
Where I work they are called two-shits

Bloke up the golf club known by everyone as two sheds.

LDNEAGLE 11-12-2014 02:42 PM

When somebody brings you a cup of tea only half full. Build my expectations and crush them there and then all in one foul blow.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.