CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

PeterH 20-11-2014 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12078299)
How I spent 16 years of my life ignoring hip-hop. I'm making an effort this week to get into it and there's some good stuff out there. Stereotypes are bad.

There's an old school hip hop thread on the music forum. Good stuff on that.

jobiinthelastmi 20-11-2014 06:47 PM

People in their 40's that "like" modern music to try and make themselves feel younger.

People that go into a state of panic when they "lose" their mobile phone.

meee 20-11-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12077691)

It's all bollocks.

A lot of countries don't ban mobile phone use on planes apparently.So you are right.

Barbara4003 20-11-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomlig (Post 12079030)
I do that Barb,just in case I need space to make a quick break out getaway

Ok.

People who do it not because they want to get a quick getaway, but the ones who do it just to annoy me.

:D

Gooders 20-11-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara4003 (Post 12079029)
People who leave an imaginary car space between them and the car in front in a traffic queue.

Why? Why do that?

And why does it annoy me so much? I have no idea. It just does.

Perhaps their imaginary friend recently passed his test?

You're bound to get wound up by it though - you drive an Audi and all Audi drivers are aggressive stress-balls on legs.

Barbara4003 20-11-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooders (Post 12079049)
Perhaps their imaginary friend recently passed his test?

You're bound to get wound up by it though - you drive an Audi and all Audi drivers are aggressive stress-balls on legs.

I don't drive an Audi!

Wash your mouth out!

Gooders 20-11-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meee (Post 12079035)
A lot of countries don't ban mobile phone use on planes apparently.So you are right.

My mate has been texting me pictures of his business class experience on Aer Lingus to the States all afternoon, so they clearly don't.

Although I haven't heard from him for a few hours now. :eek:

Gooders 20-11-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara4003 (Post 12079050)
I don't drive an Audi!

Wash your mouth out!

BMW then. Wanted an Audi but couldn't afford it - no wonder you're wound up. :)

Barbara4003 20-11-2014 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooders (Post 12079052)
BMW then. Wanted an Audi but couldn't afford it - no wonder you're wound up. :)

Mr B has the Audi - I have a BMW.

Not a case of couldn't afford it - I just didn't like the X5 equivalent :p

Harpo 20-11-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara4003 (Post 12079029)
People who leave an imaginary car space between them and the car in front in a traffic queue.

Why? Why do that?

And why does it annoy me so much? I have no idea. It just does.

I leave about half a car length.

Sometimes the car in front breaks down.
Or not looking as the traffic moves off.
Or looking in the glove box for a pack of ciggies.
Or they set off in reverse gear.
Or they are insurance fraudsters.

Sometimes you might be shunted from behind. You don't want damage at both ends do you?

In fact I cant think of a single sensible reason why you wouldn't leave space!

Gooders 20-11-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara4003 (Post 12079055)
Mr B has the Audi - I have a BMW.

Not a case of couldn't afford it - I just didn't like the X5 equivalent :p

Surprised you two don't have road rage on your drive every morning. :)

CedarEagle 20-11-2014 07:22 PM

Gemma Collins! Ignorant and talentless. World gone mad!

Barbara4003 20-11-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooders (Post 12079077)
Surprised you two don't have road rage on your drive every morning. :)


We do. It's murder if we drive towards each other unexpectedly :D

the drexciyan 20-11-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12078299)
How I spent 16 years of my life ignoring hip-hop. I'm making an effort this week to get into it and there's some good stuff out there. Stereotypes are bad.

Check out the oldskool hiphop thread. Some gems on there.

LLCOOLSTEVE 20-11-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara4003 (Post 12079029)
People who leave an imaginary car space between them and the car in front in a traffic queue.

Why? Why do that?

And why does it annoy me so much? I have no idea. It just does.

If you dont drive an automatic its tiring on the ankles to keep moving

LLCOOLSTEVE 20-11-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooders (Post 12079051)
My mate has been texting me pictures of his business class experience on Aer Lingus to the States all afternoon, so they clearly don't.

Although I haven't heard from him for a few hours now. :eek:

wifi innit

danpalace07 20-11-2014 07:48 PM

Scousers/Mancs who treat the English team like it's from another country. Grow up.

Selhurst Celtic 20-11-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harpo (Post 12079068)

Sometimes you might be shunted from behind. You don't want damage at both ends do you?!

Crude double entendres.

Selhurst Celtic 20-11-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 12079104)
If you dont drive an automatic its tiring on the ankles to keep moving

Wimps.

Selhurst Celtic 20-11-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi (Post 12079034)
People in their 40's that "like" modern music to try and make themselves feel younger.

.

Translation: wcb


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.