CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Far East Eagle 09-12-2014 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12106247)
Screaming f*cking kids on planes. For a start the very young scream because the pressure hurts their ears, so it's arguable that the parents are being child abusers, knowing their children have to suffer so they can get their piss up in Benidorm 5 minutes after the bastard was evicted from the tart's minge.

Secondly because the older ones can't be controlled by the same f*ckfaced parents at a later stage.

There should be a special compartment for them all to piss off into, or be banned from normal flights worldwide and be able to fly on kids planes only, fair enough make them cheap so they piss off there.

Listen to the bloody racket on this flight landing at Barcelona. If this was a parents and kids only flight as I suggested then fine. But it wasn't, people had to suffer this shit. It would be enough to make me want to hijack it and fly it into the sea. That would learn them.

Selfish f*ckers get a boat. Swim. Anything but sit in a tube making people's lives a misery when all they want to do is relax with a gin and tonic.


candidate for post of the year, laughed out loud several times reading it

danpalace07 09-12-2014 04:18 AM

Privileged, know it all scumbags like this. Why is it the rich love to tell the poor how to be poor?

danpalace07 09-12-2014 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 12107017)
Kiss my custard you posh softie

"Go down pub, drink ten pints" etc

Worksop Palace 09-12-2014 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12107306)
"Go down pub, drink ten pints" etc

10 ?

14 at least

art malice 10-12-2014 04:19 PM

People gawping at your screen as they walk behind you in the office. Fvck off and mind your own business

smileysmith 10-12-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12106247)
Screaming f*cking kids on planes. For a start the very young scream because the pressure hurts their ears, so it's arguable that the parents are being child abusers, knowing their children have to suffer so they can get their piss up in Benidorm 5 minutes after the bastard was evicted from the tart's minge.

Secondly because the older ones can't be controlled by the same f*ckfaced parents at a later stage.

There should be a special compartment for them all to piss off into, or be banned from normal flights worldwide and be able to fly on kids planes only, fair enough make them cheap so they piss off there.

Listen to the bloody racket on this flight landing at Barcelona. If this was a parents and kids only flight as I suggested then fine. But it wasn't, people had to suffer this shit. It would be enough to make me want to hijack it and fly it into the sea. That would learn them.

Selfish f*ckers get a boat. Swim. Anything but sit in a tube making people's lives a misery when all they want to do is relax with a gin and tonic.


Whilst this is very amusing, Chockers appears to have failed to realise that the 'special compartment for them all to piss off into' is economy. Same as the 'adults who can't afford to escape the screaming kids'.

;)

RednBlue 10-12-2014 04:53 PM

Probably stated before but can't be arsed to read through all the pages.....people who stand still on escalators - usually in the middle so you can't get past them.... And people who stand still on airport travelators.

west eagle 10-12-2014 05:43 PM

really getting on my back recently is having the tops taken off bottles of coke at games, & people using knifes and forks in the wrong hands!!

WLYWLYAWYPWF 10-12-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12106247)
Screaming f*cking kids on planes. For a start the very young scream because the pressure hurts their ears, so it's arguable that the parents are being child abusers, knowing their children have to suffer so they can get their piss up in Benidorm 5 minutes after the bastard was evicted from the tart's minge.

Secondly because the older ones can't be controlled by the same f*ckfaced parents at a later stage.

There should be a special compartment for them all to piss off into, or be banned from normal flights worldwide and be able to fly on kids planes only, fair enough make them cheap so they piss off there.

Listen to the bloody racket on this flight landing at Barcelona. If this was a parents and kids only flight as I suggested then fine. But it wasn't, people had to suffer this shit. It would be enough to make me want to hijack it and fly it into the sea. That would learn them.

Selfish f*ckers get a boat. Swim. Anything but sit in a tube making people's lives a misery when all they want to do is relax with a gin and tonic.
]

I agree. I was once on a plane where a mate of mine objected to the piercing shrieking of a child in the row of seats to our right. We both had savage hangovers and I could tell he was becoming increasingly agitated. We hadn't even taken off before he slapped the newspaper he was reading on to his lap and gave the mother of this child an evil look. The mother stood her ground and told him that the child was profoundly deaf, to which my mate angrily replied, "I wish I ******* was!" He then turned to me, (who was now looking out the window bright red and deeply ashamed of my friends behaviour), saying, "she won't look to me for sympathy again will she?" He then nonchalantly carried on reading the paper, with the other nearby passengers looking towards him with that open mouthed did that just happen look? Remarkably though, the child's screaming abated proving that it was just another case of the bad parenting you so hate.

PeterH 10-12-2014 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malarkey (Post 12102323)
Annoying twats who won't shut up in my lectures and decide to disrupt everyone with their shite senses of humour.

Pesky teachers.

PeterH 10-12-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupid stunt (Post 12104962)
The lack of spiritual enlightenment in the human race. Money and material possession being the main drive instead of spiritual wealth.

What do you mean by spiritual enlightenment?

Suffolkeagle 10-12-2014 06:03 PM

On the subject of planes, people who start telling you about where they're going. I don't give a f*ck

PeterH 10-12-2014 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12106247)
Screaming f*cking kids on planes. For a start the very young scream because the pressure hurts their ears, so it's arguable that the parents are being child abusers, knowing their children have to suffer so they can get their piss up in Benidorm 5 minutes after the bastard was evicted from the tart's minge.

Secondly because the older ones can't be controlled by the same f*ckfaced parents at a later stage.

There should be a special compartment for them all to piss off into, or be banned from normal flights worldwide and be able to fly on kids planes only, fair enough make them cheap so they piss off there.

Listen to the bloody racket on this flight landing at Barcelona. If this was a parents and kids only flight as I suggested then fine. But it wasn't, people had to suffer this shit. It would be enough to make me want to hijack it and fly it into the sea. That would learn them.

Selfish f*ckers get a boat. Swim. Anything but sit in a tube making people's lives a misery when all they want to do is relax with a gin and tonic.


Often been covered on the BBS Chocks. Some like to turn it around and say it's the complainers that are the selfish ones.

PeterH 10-12-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileysmith (Post 12109219)
Whilst this is very amusing, Chockers appears to have failed to realise that the 'special compartment for them all to piss off into' is economy. Same as the 'adults who can't afford to escape the screaming kids'.

;)

Nice response. Worthy of a touche. And the Ryanair cheapo option angle may well be worth adding as well.

PeterH 10-12-2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RednBlue (Post 12109229)
Probably stated before but can't be arsed to read through all the pages.....people who stand still on escalators - usually in the middle so you can't get past them.... And people who stand still on airport travelators.

Think you're wrong on the latter. Not that I stand still on them. However, if you are so desparate to walk, walk alongside the travelators, and let the lazy fecks stand still.

New LP 10-12-2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12102719)
Northerners. Most recently, the fact they seem to think everyone in London is ******* loaded annoys me the most about them

Particularly when they don't realise that the majority of people who work in London can't afford to live in London and have to spend 1 hour+ commuting from places outside of the city on overcrowded cattle trucks each day.

Skiddo 10-12-2014 07:43 PM

People that stand in queues in fast food places and wait till they are being served before deciding what they want. Particularly mums with their kids.

Jimmy Carr's laugh.

People that top everything aka Toppers. For example;

Me: "It's so hot today I must have drank 2 litres of water."
Topper: "Thats nothing! I've drank 4!"

WLYWLYAWYPWF 10-12-2014 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 12109445)
People that stand in queues in fast food places and wait till they are being served before deciding what they want. Particularly mums with their kids.

I like to get to the front of the queue in KFC, stare up at the menu for at least 90 seconds before quizzically asking the already irate looking man behind the till, "Do you do chicken?"

cpfc@eastbourne 10-12-2014 08:08 PM

no price tags in poundland

danpalace07 10-12-2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RednBlue (Post 12109229)
Probably stated before but can't be arsed to read through all the pages.....people who stand still on escalators - usually in the middle so you can't get past them.... And people who stand still on airport travelators.

In other words, tourists. Recently(ish), while waiting for a Tube some Yank almost barged me out the way to take photos of the wall.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.