CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Wolfnipplechips 16-01-2015 10:07 PM

Quality.

I mean "we need a bit more quality".

Means nothing and is trotted out all the time.

Far East Eagle 16-01-2015 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12180428)
Bit low, scummish really

Was just about to post that.




When you are about to post something and someone has already posted it. :veryangry:vader:

Jack Regan 16-01-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST (Post 12180178)
I once smoked a load of weed in Dublin .

Cowabunga.

(yawn)

FORZA SELHURST 16-01-2015 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Regan (Post 12180440)
Cowabunga.

(yawn)

Shut it you slag. I hadn't had me breakfast.

Chobham Eagle 16-01-2015 10:29 PM

People who say "going forward".

Companies who have the word "solutions" in their name.

People who unnecessarily start a sentence with the word "so".

Jeremy Clarkson

David Starkey

the drexciyan 16-01-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12180428)
Bit low, scummish really

cliche come now

bigdazza08 16-01-2015 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef (Post 12062190)
'Mr Business' on the train each morning pushing his way past everyone, soaking you with his oversized umbrella and shoving his newspaper in your face.

This^ is one of mine along with arsehole who gets on with a rucksack that's double the size of him and doesn't take it off.

chrisophiex 16-01-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdazza08 (Post 12180460)
This^ is one of mine along with arsehole who gets on with a rucksack that's double the size of him Andrew doesn't take it off.

God I hate that Andrew :D

bigdazza08 16-01-2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12180469)
God I hate that Andrew :D

Another is autocorrect :veryangry

Nork1 16-01-2015 11:14 PM

Harry Redknapp's eyelids.

rowaneagle 17-01-2015 02:00 AM

People that type prolly instead of probably.its only 2 more letters ffs

xmasape 17-01-2015 02:09 AM

Prolly right...

palace_crystal 17-01-2015 02:32 AM

Every word over 2 syllables being shortened eg noms, totes, jel and the infuriating use of the word epic.

Eg went out for nandos last night, it was epic

hughff 17-01-2015 03:03 AM

Read The Iliad last night - epic.

danpalace07 17-01-2015 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle (Post 12180456)
People who say "going forward".

Companies who have the word "solutions" in their name.

People who unnecessarily start a sentence with the word "so".

Jeremy Clarkson

David Starkey

when they drag it out as well...

pumaspalace 17-01-2015 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12180659)
when they drag it out as well...

You know that if the next word after 'so' is 'basically' you should immediately realise the person is a nob and then switch off.

Chobham Eagle 17-01-2015 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumaspalace (Post 12180660)
You know that if the next word after 'so' is 'basically' you should immediately realise the person is a nob and then switch off.

:p

Nork1 17-01-2015 10:23 AM

Media weather words created to over-dramatise the already apocalyptic Daily Express weather headlines... thundersnow, weather bomb.

rowaneagle 17-01-2015 12:39 PM

Men in there early/mid twenties with beards.

meee 17-01-2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12180434)
Quality.

I mean "we need a bit more quality".

Means nothing and is trotted out all the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12180865)
Media weather words created to over-dramatise the already apocalyptic Daily Express weather headlines... thundersnow, weather bomb.

These. ^


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.